TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Are we talking about the same game or something you made up?
the awakening is refering to the magical powers according to the walkthrough the game has a dark and light side thing star wars style, and the deal i don't know, i noticed some pics and people talking about it earlier, but i might just not remember that scene specifically.

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
okay two questions, i didn't get the choice of making a deal, is that normal or should i just play the game from the beginning again? and what is the difference between the dark and light path awakenings?
If i'm not wrong, to get the deal with the queen you need 2 favor points with her.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
unlockable locations for v3 v4 plz

also dear dev.
its best to have different scenes for each pick
just a suggestion

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Loved this update so many cute girls with dicks, gotta save the succubus. Story is coming together quite well too. Although the engrish is a bit annoying.
Anyone have a save with all the gallery scenes unlocked?

Zoey Raven in your walkthrough it should say that #33.B goes to #35 not on #33.A

Last edited:

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
So Deva seems to be an integral part of the story, huh? Was trying to play a "dark" path and found out she will be saved regardless of your choice, glad it turned out this way to be honest. She is cute af :love: and already looked to be very grateful to tell Thalna to get rid of the car to stop Envy tracking them, looks like we will have our cute little succubus on our side soon!:p I can only hope Catha won't get too jealous;).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is interesting. Dialogue is kinda raw, specially during sex scenes but the renders are quite good, plus it is really nice to have more games with trans/futa characters around. :p

Reactions: Morally Purple

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Deva seems to be an integral part of the story, huh? Was trying to play a "dark" path and found out she will be saved regardless of your choice, glad it turned out this way to be honest. She is cute af :love: and already looked to be very grateful to tell Thalna to get rid of the car to stop Envy tracking them, looks like we will have our cute little succubus on our side soon!:p I can only hope Catha won't get too jealous;).
I saved Deva. Sure she can fit into Thalna's harem just like Selene. :p

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes