aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
good game and nice content. keep up the good work. hope next update will be soon.
btw, i would like to see more of selene and MC relationship. i think they're the perfect match for each other.

• Love
Reactions: britej88 and Kendra

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
What's the best method to hunt down the unlockables? I didn't even realize there were clickable objects until I was well into 0.2, and I didn't consistently obtain them until 0.4. For some reason they were much obvious to my eyes in 0.4 than in earlier parts.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
This guide has all the locations from 0.1, 0.2 and 0.3. As for finding them yourself, I'd just say to go patiently stopping to search every time the image changes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
Is this game contains any futa on male content?
futa on trans, their is only like 1 male in the game and he is a jackass

technically it is trans on trans if you consider a futa to the accurate.

it is a very awesome game, tho it may require a few play throughs to get all scenes.

its easy to get the trans on futa content
but it took me a few times to get the trans on trans

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
That's actually not true. Even if you don't count the random guards, there's still at least two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol my bad, dont think they have much influence in the current version tho, unless im completely missing scenes, I was reffering to males used in a sexual manner

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Inner Growth [v0.5] [Morally Purple] - Original Size: 1.86 GB

Download Win,Linux (183MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (168MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So many nude preview images. A bit shocking that the patreon says there are only 5 sex animations in the whole thing.
Are there more sex scenes that aren't animated?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The tattoo i guess is some sort of sigil containing the succubus powers. :unsure:

Anyway, this game is always so great. Beautifull renders and really hot sex scenes.

Confess i laughed when Selena was kicking Thalna's balls and then she started cumming . :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes