Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe Catha is safe for now since no one knows they are living at Selene's house.
If you play the light route and escape the prison before you get the offer, demon girl turns up at Selene's place to give you the offer there.

They have been keeping tabs on where Thalna is.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If you play the light route and escape the prison before you get the offer, demon girl turns up at Selene's place to give you the offer there.

They have been keeping tabs on where Thalna is.
Hm... i didn't remember that. :LOL:

Guess i need to replay from the begining again.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thar you go hun.
That happens if you have favor points and it doesn't matter whether light route or dark route.

And from your previous post I thought you meant this one happens at the apartment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
simply because I never imagined someone calling Atia "demon girl". She's the Queen, woman, the Queen.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
simply because I never imagined someone calling Atia "demon girl". She's the Queen, woman, the Queen.
She pretty much banashed Thalna and imprisoned Catha also leaving Cath at the mercy of the servant guy if you don't murder him at the start.

Sure she fries him but "Queenie" didn't know she still had power.

I'll show her respect when the demon tart earns it. I mean earns it more than being queen of demons.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello,

I've noticed nobody mentioned the changelog yet. So here it is:

Changelog v0.5:
  • added over 300 renders -- doing renders is sooo much work ... :S
  • added 3 animations -- thanks to tlou2 I could let my PC render a bit longer, while I was busy playing ;)
  • added a little roaming event
  • added new renders to the special gallery
  • added a new song
  • changed the unlockables: There will be 10 items throughout the new version to find and every item unlocks now 3 renders and not only 1. Furthermore, you will be able to find all unlockables in every available path. So you don't need multiple playthroughs to unlock them all. Naughty scenes are still restricted to previous decisions, tho.
Contentwise v0.5 is as big as the other updates. It has a few more animations and I made changes to the unlockables.

By the way, thank you all for your kind words. I'm glad you like the game. :cool:

Cheers,
Morally Purple

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
She pretty much banished Thalna and imprisoned Catha also leaving Cath at the mercy of the servant guy if you don't murder him at the start.
True, but that banishment was to send Thalna on a mission to eliminate the succubi, and Catha is still valuable to Atia. I don't think she would betray her pawns to her own enemies, that would be daft.
Otoh, Deva knows where Selene and the girls live and could spill the beans to her former associates.

I'll show her respect when the demon tart earns it. I mean earns it more than being queen of demons.
That's our Ava! Standing up to Queen bitch of the Universe. You go girl! ;)

Kagaramor

Jun 13, 2017
It's pretty good. Looking forward for more scenes with that blue-skinned whore (Catha or whatever her name is)
Also i hope that stats will matter and we actually kill next succubi (and scenes with Atia, but i honestly doubt that)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
selene and mc are building a strong relationship. on the other hand, catha doesn't feel like a good match with thana. i'd love to see more of selene and thana togethrer. Perhaps in the near future you'll get to a make a choice to keep one of them.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes