dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Damn, it's only v0.5 and it already has more sex scenes than other VNs :love: Love all the pissing scenes and Brianna is so fucking hot.

Reactions: darlic

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Fun characters, great looking character models, a different story,
a MC that can't keep her dick in her pants and humps everything
and regular updates.

Love how her libido gets Thalna into trouble.

"Oh hey a dangerous succubus that wants to suck me off.
"Hell yeah, if it gets dangerous, who cares, at least I got a BJ!"

Effing A. Or rather triple A!

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
So Thalna got to absorb one of the succubi... I wonder what powers she'll manifest from next update on. :unsure:

Also, when will we get some one on one sexy time with Brianna? Of all the babes featured in this game, she has to be the most beautiful. :love: (Though she beats Selene and Atya only by a thin margin)

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The lack of the transformation and corruption tags on this game is both befuddling an tremendously disappointing...

It's probably just a "me" thing, but i cannot fathom a thought process where a succubus equipped with a dick, comes up from the underworld and does ANYTHING EXCEPT corrupting and transforming people into demon spawn?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The tattoo i guess is some sort of sigil containing the succubus powers. :unsure:

Anyway, this game is always so great. Beautifull renders and really hot sex scenes.

Confess i laughed when Selena was kicking Thalna's balls and then she started cumming . :LOL:
Deff looking forward to next one and watching Thalna get a bit of payback on those succubus sluts.

She didn't have any magic last time she faced them, now she go shiny wings and Deva's mark. Should have had Catha on standby close just in case though.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Should have had Catha on standby close just in case though.
Well, it's one of these situations where "She's the love of my life and she carries my child" trumps "she's a badass sorceress".
I can see why Thalna wouldn't want to endanger her love and her future baby, even if it means she won't have the same safety margin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, it's one of these situations where "She's the love of my life and she carries my child" trumps "she's a badass sorceress".
I can see why Thalna wouldn't want to endanger her love and her future baby, even if it means she won't have the same safety margin.
I totally agree BUT those succubus sluts have whooped Thalna near every time she's faced them and now she's walked right into their territory only this time they are wanting to hurt her.

She only just managed to take Deva down and Deva is the weakest by far. Envy stood blow for blow with Thalna in a fist fight before they took her the first time and Thalna has already shown how strong she is.

Point is, the first time Envy was amused and wanted to see what she was about, this time Envy is pissed and wants her dead.

While Thalna may have come into power other half breeds never have she's still not got control of it.

Sure it would be a risk bringing Catha but as it stands Catha is alone at Selene's place with not only the Succubus sluts interested in finding her but also the dumb cocked demon whore. If anything happens to Thalna, which it probably will, then Catha is vulnerable anyway.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, what the hell am i playing here. Now, I've played a few games with FMCs(including Futas) but never before has one grabbed my attention as intensely as this one did with the main character. Since it was my first time playing this i went in with low expectations admittedly as, for me, most female lead games on here tend to be hit or miss with a lot of misses. Again, for me, as i have to add that so you know it's from my own experience.

Most of the Female led games, I've tried, tend to lead into being a slut(or Cuckold) sims or overly lovey dovey stories that i can't relate to and while Pussy Slayer Thalna definitely gets around a lot and love might be involved for some. I would say this is like the perfect balance for me.

Thalna, Thalna, Thalna. Never before have i loved a female main character like i love her. She's the first MC that I've played as that is simultaneously the best girl at the same time(probably because I'm a guy and straight who mostly play Male MC games but still). Not to say the other girls aren't interesting, as they are, but I'm more interested in Thalna(my number 1) more than any of them. Number 2 is a toss up for me. While I'm loving Catha(though I'm not that into the preg scenes) i also have a thing for Deva so I'll just have them tied at 2nd for now and everyone else grouped at 3rd until the game progress more and i get to see more into each character.

Story is pretty good with the Demons and stuff. I love fantasy elements in stories and this was told well. Add in modern times and you have my attention. A whole lotta futa action going on and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I'm not quite done yet with this update as there seems to be a lot different choice options(which i like) that lead to different scenes but so far I'm loving the game and I'm glad i decided to play it.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
the music in the menu ( the descent by kevin macleod ) I'm sure I've already heard this music on a other game , but I don't remember which one ... if someone have already heard it too , please tell me I need to know

May 24, 2020
I loved the animation addition in this update and it looks really smooth, but yet the game still lacks what most games does which is the length of the content...i understand that making a game by yourself is hard but if it took 2 months or more i except a big content, anyway i really like this game and looking forward for the next update

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As before, I lost patience before unlocking every secret images... I hope there will be a guide for those unlockables someday.

I wonder how bad it is to accept the deal with the mother... But I didn't accept it, so I should be fine, right? It's a shame to not be able to fool around with this pure soul tho, but I heard it's never a good idea to accept a deal with the devil :ROFLMAO:

Well, I didn't play this game since the very first update. I think this game is getting better and better! I love it :love:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
the music in the menu ( the descent by kevin macleod ) I'm sure I've already heard this music on a other game , but I don't remember which one ... if someone have already heard it too , please tell me I need to know
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but Jim Sterling uses Kevin MacLeod's music sometimes in his videos, and he used The Descent in particular as the outro for a particular video last month, around the time I played Inner Growth for the first time. It was kind of weird.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I totally agree BUT those succubus sluts have whooped Thalna near every time she's faced them and now she's walked right into their territory only this time they are wanting to hurt her.

She only just managed to take Deva down and Deva is the weakest by far. Envy stood blow for blow with Thalna in a fist fight before they took her the first time and Thalna has already shown how strong she is.

Point is, the first time Envy was amused and wanted to see what she was about, this time Envy is pissed and wants her dead.

While Thalna may have come into power other half breeds never have she's still not got control of it.

Sure it would be a risk bringing Catha but as it stands Catha is alone at Selene's place with not only the Succubus sluts interested in finding her but also the dumb cocked demon whore. If anything happens to Thalna, which it probably will, then Catha is vulnerable anyway.
I believe Catha is safe for now since no one knows they are living at Selene's house. Except Deva but she didn't try to talk about it with Envy. Maybe she is magically unable to betray her master?.

No idea about Envy (she seems to be the strongest among the succubus) but i don't think Thalna will have any trouble with that succubus called Mara, she likely didn't realised Thalna took Deva's magic powers. Maybe this will give our half breed a edge during the fight.

And if the worst came to pass i am sure Selene must have some granades hidden inside her dress. :LOL:

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes