Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I was wondering if you plan to add NTR because of the ending in this version, I don't care much but you have people to put the NTR tag on if it will be in the next version before launching it, so as not to generate an absurd rage like other games. And also for you not to give up due to pressure from non-NTR fans, or consequently spoil the story to please the 2 audiences, and for non-NTR fans do not start creating rage in the forum.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but you have people to put the NTR tag on if it will be in the next version before launching it,
Rules state you can only tag what is in the game so if he does add NTR it can't be tagged until it's in the game.

spawn549

Nov 7, 2019
great renders and actually descent story. Alot of different paths, though i suggest using the walkthrough created by zoey, the most recent update is on the patreon page (for 0.6)

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Got a request to do this walthrough from a Patron, and while I gotta say this is not at ALL one of my kinks, I am an equal opportunity guide maker! This game is really well put together from top to bottom! And, since you are all here I'm betting it IS one of YOUR kinks. :) So, enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to v0.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Would you mind update WT for v0.6? Thanks

Reactions: hideouz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I do enjoy this game I just hope it isn't going to turn into Super Mario.

We lost Catha at the start and only just got her back only to maybe lose her again. It's looking like Mario's constant rescuing of the Princess.

It's not a great plot device and it only serves to make Thalna look weak which has already happened a couple of times so far.

Reactions: Heresiarch
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes