• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Got a request to do this walthrough from a Patron, and while I gotta say this is not at ALL one of my kinks, I am an equal opportunity guide maker! This game is really well put together from top to bottom! And, since you are all here I'm betting it IS one of YOUR kinks. :) So, enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to v0.5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Would you mind update WT for v0.6? Thanks

Reactions: hideouz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I do enjoy this game I just hope it isn't going to turn into Super Mario.

We lost Catha at the start and only just got her back only to maybe lose her again. It's looking like Mario's constant rescuing of the Princess.

It's not a great plot device and it only serves to make Thalna look weak which has already happened a couple of times so far.

Reactions: Heresiarch
Dec 1, 2017
I do like Babsy...i mean Thalna being like Arnold Shwarzeneger in "Twins". Came from Devilforsaken place and even a rabbit from a hat can surprise her. Surely she discovers some more of her newly (awakened) abilities with time but now she can mostly bring some brute strenght to the table only. Its easy to see a few twists that might happen in the future. Maybe she even start talking diferently (hehe giving away ideas) ;)
That cliffhanger at the end of ver. 0.6... She sure got literally

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I tried to fix the script, but I couldn't find it or it's well hidden.
This is just another one of those games annoying like that.
The script needs fixing here and there, otherwise passable.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a weird update.
The ending depending which of the 3 options, you save Selene or Give up Catha.
If you don't choose right, you only get the option to give up Catha.
If you choose right, you get 2 options, to save Selene or Give up Catha.
Which means what? Does she have the power to save Selene or does the Demon have the power?
Those 2 options mean the same thing? That was very inconclusive cause that's were it ended.
This definitely needs a walkthrough mod. I hate those kind of endings that don't make sense.
Cause it really doesn't make sense at the end. What does smashing the guard's face gentler have to do with the last 2 options?
That's the only way to get it, otherwise, you only get one option, weird.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
The end choice depends on the path you have taken, good or evil.
On the good path you have the options to save Selene or give Catha to Vanth, on the evil path the options are to kill Vanth or give Catha to her.

Not so sure that giving Catha to Vanth is a terrible choice. Catha is very powerful and bested Vanth already, so she could just do it again, maybe?

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
And The Perverted Adventures of Thalna concludes until next time. Listen i don't know what the consequences are for it but i exploded inside of Mara like no tomorrow. I can also say without a doubt I'm looking forward to the eventual encounter with Envy as well.

That ending though. I got 2 choices and i obviously chose the "Save" option. I'm not sure about all the other possible options but i assume it's because I'm on the Light path for the most part.

While it abruptly ended, i can't help but wonder what's going to happen in the next update. I'm going back to test the Dark path out to see what's happening over there but for the most part i enjoyed this update. A little short but enjoyable.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
This may be the best active Futa game to date, but by v0.6 it starts to get boring. The author lacks fantasy in sex scenes.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
How have I missed this?

The only thing I'd moan and whine about is the fact that the erotic scenes could really be spiced up a whole lot with a more experienced writer, but I shouldn't complain, a futa-female only game is way to rare as is. And this one seems to be alive and well, compared to most others.

Happily awaiting the next update, delicious pulp and camp ahoy!

Edit
Question, how many "endings" (current cliffhanger choices, or whatever) are there currently? Haven't had time to play it more than once and I only had the option to give up Catha which made very little sense for how I played the game. Unless the game throws a curveball later on, I guess.

Edit
Never mind, missed the fact that there's walkthrough for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I hate to be "AHHH this is not my kink, so I DEMAND you change it" that appears on every non-harem game thread here, but how much is there futa on futa content compared to futa on female? Not fan of that, but will be willing to play it if it's skippable or if there is a more of other content.

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
I hate to be "AHHH this is not my kink, so I DEMAND you change it" that appears on every non-harem game thread here, but how much is there futa on futa content compared to futa on female? Not fan of that, but will be willing to play it if it's skippable or if there is a more of other content.
Most Futa on Futa stuff is skippable, unless you're going down the Dark route, where at least one scene is mandatory. Heck, a lot of content is skippable in general, not sure if there's a way to play it without any sex at all, but you sure can limit it a lot.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes