TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, to me she seems mostly dominant. The only thing that make her look less dominant would be her inexperience, you know, the fact she is out on the world for the first time and that she is just learning magic.

To me it doesn't make a difference if the futa has balls or not. For a good while I only saw futas without balls, to the point that when I first saw a futa with balls I thought it was weird and they shouldn't be there.
I agree the protagonist isn't submissive at all, although she can be neither, or a switch, the only moments she showed submission was with her girlfriends and even then you can be dominant a lot with them, so probably switch, I mean personality-wise she is dominant for sure.

48FE1B4206

Dec 27, 2016
Game is really good.
I would suggest more choices or choices that make it more obvious what they change. I have no idea how to get the Deva scene in chapter 7, tried couple of playthroughs.

leviman

Dec 9, 2019
Why did i get a threat blocked massage from windows security? 'This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker', and 'Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml' ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I also would Thalna has a more dominant persona when it comes to sex. Even when bottoming she still likes to be the one "in control" of the stituation, like when she seduces the guard after being imprisoned by Envy.

However that is not to say she doesn't enjoy when Catha or Selene try to take control during sextime. :p

Why did i get a threat blocked massage from windows security? 'This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker', and 'Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml' ?
Windows defender being anal. That is a false positive.

jurihanfan28

Mar 13, 2021
The main character is so hot. Does anyone know if the dev just did 3d model of Adriana Lima with better body? Also i like the few fight scenes it made me more interest on characters

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The main character is so hot. Does anyone know if the dev just did 3d model of Adriana Lima with better body? Also i like the few fight scenes it made me more interest on characters
No idea. You can try asking the developer himself, Morally Purple frequents this thread.

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
It is a pity that there is no animation. In my opinion, what differentiates renpy games from a comic, are the animations. Beautiful graphics, but no animation ...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It is a pity that there is no animation. In my opinion, what differentiates renpy games from a comic, are the animations. Beautiful graphics, but no animation ...
And I thought it was the choices that made a difference...

Salty joke aside I see people asking for animation a lot, but for me, it normally means at least 1 to 3 things, 1. It takes way longer to make updates, 2. updates become smaller because time has to be expended on them. 3. sex scenes feel lifeless since it is just a loop, it has no real passion it becomes mechanical, it is really rare that there are actually good sex scenes that are animated, they normally lack that emotional connection(not the best way to put it but my English isn't coming up with a better explanation)/ passion for me. 4. if the person doesn't know what they are doing the animation will be really bad and 5. skipping through a game if I lose a save is a pain because the animations have problems with that(this is more personal and mostly a joke, but it does annoy me).

Not bashing your comment, it just made me think about this and I thought it could be an opportunity to find flaws in my logic by putting it in writing, also just expressing my own opinion a little bit, I respec yours though.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I would somewhat agree with the previous statement about animations - having them for the sake of just having animations within the game can be a double-edged sword. If done poorly, it can actually ruin the immersion.
Besides this game has some awesome renders when it comes to sex scenes so I don't feel that adding animations would make them that much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Will the final version of the game be released on Steam or any other reputable digital distribution services?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Since no one posted it here. :love:

Hello,
Alice will be back for the next update. :)
Ever noticed her eyes?
So pretty. :p
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Cheers,
Morally Purple

source:
Yeah.She have many other things to distract us to notice her eyes:)

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO and Repuci
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes