armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think that's very likely to happen given recent interactions if on that route.

She was very against the idea at first now practically begging Thalna to fill her up. Thalna even mentions it and Selene seems kinda up for it now.

Not all that bothered about the side girls but deff need to have sprogs with the 2 main girls and 1 is already pregnant so just Selene to go.

Saying that I wouldn't be against dropping a baby in Ember and Gloria.

I would even be quite happy popping one in Vanth assuming she learns her place which is on her knee's doing whatever Thalna and her women tell her to do.
Vanth must take some lessons from other girls.
Maybe she can learn a thing or two from Jessy and Jenny.
Maybe we can put her to work a week on some corner.

Which part of Vanth's personality makes you think she'll play the role of a street whore? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
That part that will obey the new queen:)

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Vanth must take some lessons from other girls.
Maybe she can learn a thing or two from Jessy and Jenny.
Maybe we can put her to work a week on some corner.
Which part of Vanth's personality makes you think she'll play the role of a street whore? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I am so ready for the rematch between Thalna and Envy. The teasing from the both of them this update had me going. Envy is by far my most wanted. Deva was as well so i was hapoy to bind her but Envy too? I don't think Thalna or I are going to be able to control ourselves

Catha showing why she's main wifey. Selene interrupting Thalna and Deva again. It was nice to see that little interaction between them though and see that Deva did and is willing to learn from Catha. She was being a tad bit sketchy while near the end of the update. Gloria is a weirdo. I chose Leila over Shina(played both scenes though).

Now that the showdown is set the only desired scene i want that's left is between Thalna and Queen Aita after Envy. Also i have to play again from the Dark path to see what on that side as well.

Great update but the next one might be the greatest one. Thalna's harem is growing and getting stronger as we progress. I do wonder what's next after we get these succubus under our wings. There's that shadow creature that spied on us so I'm curious if there's a 3rd party that's going to get involved. Not to mention the potential to introduce Angels in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Catha showing why she's main wifey. Selene interrupting Thalna and Deva again. It was nice to see that little interaction between them though and see that Deva did and is willing to learn from Catha.
I love how Catha took Deva under her wing to teach her.

Makes me hope Deva isn't going to turn on them.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Does each succubus that is subjected to the protagonist's (bind) powers pass the tattoo / mark? If so, then in the future will we have a protagonist full of tattoos:sneaky:? or was Deva's case exclusive because Thalna still doesn't control her powers very well?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Does each succubus that is subjected to the protagonist's (bind) powers pass the tattoo / mark? If so, then in the future will we have a protagonist full of tattoos:sneaky:? or was Deva's case exclusive because Thalna still doesn't control her powers very well?
I'm expecting each will transfer. Just hoping nobody has face tattoos...

And also that it's maybe hand, sleeve, ribs, leg, pelvis on one side. Please no full-body tribal tattoos :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well Mara has hers on the left arms and Ember on the right side of her torso. The other two we don't know yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Speaking of tattoos. Gloria also has some interesting ones above her eyes. And there was the scene were she spied on Thalna and Catha. There might be more to her yet.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
you're right, when there are 50 or 100 or more of them, so nice harem ooooh, enough dreaming, I'm going to the point! Thalana would look like a tattooed mouse hahaha I think, all go to the same place just the tattoo will change a little, we'll see :p

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Edit: Speaking of tattoos. Gloria also has some interesting ones above her eyes. And there was the scene were she spied on Thalna and Catha. There might be more to her yet.
Weren't there some scenes of her without the face art (at the pool)?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
A cage and a gag until she learns her place. Down for that. Would fit perfectly with dark side Thalna. :devilish:

I loved playing renegon in ME1. It had the possibility of being intelligently ruthless, like a blood thirsty politician or something. In the next games it degenerated into a bully meathead. And sadly you really got penalized in ME3, which took the shine off renegade playthroughs completely. Still... Can't wait for may!
i love Me all, but i am paragon forever :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Yes, but she has them at the bar at Rick's party so it's probably an oversight an not her deliberately hiding them.
Could be just henna tattoos or something. But w/e. She's not one of the succubi, so I'm not scared of her face.
Just keep Thalna's face clean.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
One I thought was probably a succubus when I first saw her was Karma, now imagine Thalna with these marks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
She would have recognized Thalna if that was the case.
Do all of them know what she looks like though?

But yeah, I don't think she actually is one but I tend to look in the specials gallery before playing the update so when I first saw her I thought she was one of them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do all of them know what she looks like though?
Doubtful.

The illusionist one only knew when she'd blown her and Brianna.

She said demons taste different.

Don't think Envy saw Thalna as much of a threat and left it to Deva then decided to deal with it herself.

Reactions: Aioto

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Hold up! The requirements for light/dark paths have been lowered universally? :unsure:

I've been pathless so far. My playthrough consists of fucking every girl I see and killing every man on sight. Perhaps I'll be on the dark path if I restart?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hold up! The requirements for light/dark paths have been lowered universally? :unsure:

I've been pathless so far. My playthrough consists of fucking every girl I see and killing every man on sight. Perhaps I'll be on the dark path if I restart?
Going middle ground may work in some games but light/dark is tied to Thalna's power.

Don't think neutral Thalna will do much good against the stronger enemies. Not sure neutral Thalna will manage Envy.

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Going middle ground may work in some games but light/dark is tied to Thalna's power.

Don't think neutral Thalna will do much good against the stronger enemies. Not sure neutral Thalna will manage Envy.
I hear ya... but I mean I seriously doubt I'll get game over or something. I'm starting to wonder just how much content is locked behind those paths now. You and everyone else on earth is telling me to get on a path. But that would make a guide required, which is really silly. I really like this game and the guides just take the flavor out.

Edit:
Well let me rephrase: I generally download guides but I downloaded the guide City of Broken Dreamers and it spoiled the experience for me. This game is the first game since then that I've been so interested in a VN and I don't want the same thing to happen. Just wanted to clarify cause I'd be pretty fucked without those guide writers (luv you fuckers)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hear ya... but I mean I seriously doubt I'll get game over or something. I'm starting to wonder just how much content is locked behind those paths now. You and everyone else on earth is telling me to get on a path. But that would make a guide required, which is really silly. I really like this game and the guides just take the flavor out.

Edit:
Well let me rephrase: I generally download guides but I downloaded the guide City of Broken Dreamers and it spoiled the experience for me. This game is the first game since then that I've been so interested in a VN and I don't want the same thing to happen. Just wanted to clarify cause I'd be pretty fucked without those guide writers (luv you fuckers)
There are scenes that are tied to light/dark route that you won't get without being on that path.

For instance, neutral path has to let Vanth have Catha which means Thalna or Atia don't save Selene which misses Selene's scene on light path and Deva's scene on dark. Only scene available is Vanth fucking Catha and Thalna joining in.

Reactions: Lou111
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes