armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm partial to the light path as well although I like the occasional rudeness and/or asskicking as it fits Thalna imho. That's why I had to cheat to have her heal Selene.

You could argue that Thalna getting Catha pregnant already put a wrench in Atias plans. Hence her being that angry.

I'm not sure about the upcoming match. If the succubus coven is the "final boss" binding Envy feels a bit soon. On the other hand Envy binding Thalna would be weird too. So is something/-one going to be disrupting the fight?
Don't forget there is 3 other sucubi, much more stronger than Envy.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Makes you wonder why people want to look at naked dudes and their dicks in pron so much.
Well... I think that's not a bad thing or even a problem if anyone it's ok looking or like to look naked dudes and their dicks in 2021. I'm not ashamed of my sexual tastes ;) Cheers

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Thank you guys for the feedback.
As a huge fan of Mass Effect and Kotor I understand that the decision you are speaking of is too punishing regarding the point requirements. I will lower it to 13 of 19 possible points. The current requirements for either the light or dark path are 17 points.
I understand that you don't want to be forced all the time to make the "correct" decisions based on your current path.
That's fantastic! It would be great to be able to let loose when the situation warrants it.

Ed: Also should think about applying it further – the more the game progresses, the more there should be leeway on the extreme scores. Although always keeping it above the half-way mark. I think there should be no penalty by mixing the routes 70-30 or something like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't forget there is 3 other sucubi, much more stronger than Envy.
I'm pretty sure Envy is the boss of them.

As a huge fan of Mass Effect and Kotor I understand that the decision you are speaking of is too punishing regarding the point requirements. I will lower it to 13 of 19 possible points. The current requirements for either the light or dark path are 17 points.
I understand that you don't want to be forced all the time to make the "correct" decisions based on your current path.
IT's not a case of feeling forced, I don't mind the need to focus on light or dark as it ties in with Thalna's power.

It's just that, even on the light path, it's just nice to let Thalna loose and stomp some fools into the ground.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018

IT's not a case of feeling forced, I don't mind the need to focus on light or dark as it ties in with Thalna's power.

It's just that, even on the light path, it's just nice to let Thalna loose and stomp some fools into the ground.
Deva actually talks a bit about her "friends". It starts here:
1441.png

And for letting loose Thalna, I can completely get behind that. ^^

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Deva told that the "leader of the circle" was Naamah. However, the way it was framed was that Envy might be the second strongest. The other two having weak sides, but Envy being strong both physically and magically.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Deva told that the "leader of the circle" was Naamah. However, the way it was framed was that Envy might be the second strongest. The other two having weak sides, but Envy being strong both physically and magically.
I dropped here and there some subtle hints about the succubi and their relationships. And don't forget Thalna already faced Envy.
It's hard to write without spoilers. Let's just say the next update will answer some questions. :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

According to Deva there is at least 1 stronger than Envy-Naamah.Probably Mara and Onique too.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I dont know about all these succubi, I only know, I'm in love with Deva. Pls help me...

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Jup Deva listed all the other succubi and after Envy there are still 3 left. So in regards to pacing I'd say it's Envys turn to join the harem. Also Thalna herself said there's probably something here in the city that her mother wants and the succubi are merely in the way. Though Deva also hinted at a reason for the coven to be in the city which could tie into that as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is a great change. it gives the players some leeway to play Thalna one way or the other. Paragade was the way i used to play Mass Effect, sheploo was a good guy but sometimes some asses needed some kicking. :)
Is it just me or is anyone else hoping to get Selene preggers to?
Not just you. She is after all pretty much Thalna's girlfriend now. :devilish::love:

----------------
I had forgotten about the Naamah succubus. Interesting. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else hoping to get Selene preggers to?
I think that's very likely to happen given recent interactions if on that route.

She was very against the idea at first now practically begging Thalna to fill her up. Thalna even mentions it and Selene seems kinda up for it now.

Not all that bothered about the side girls but deff need to have sprogs with the 2 main girls and 1 is already pregnant so just Selene to go.

Saying that I wouldn't be against dropping a baby in Ember and Gloria.

I would even be quite happy popping one in Vanth assuming she learns her place which is on her knee's doing whatever Thalna and her women tell her to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and armion82

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I would even be quite happy popping one in Vanth assuming she learns her place which is on her knee's doing whatever Thalna and her women tell her to do.
A cage and a gag until she learns her place. Down for that. Would fit perfectly with dark side Thalna. :devilish:

That is a great change. it gives the players some leeway to play Thalna one way or the other. Paragade was the way i used to play Mass Effect, sheploo was a good guy but sometimes some asses needed some kicking. :)
I loved playing renegon in ME1. It had the possibility of being intelligently ruthless, like a blood thirsty politician or something. In the next games it degenerated into a bully meathead. And sadly you really got penalized in ME3, which took the shine off renegade playthroughs completely. Still... Can't wait for may!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think that's very likely to happen given recent interactions if on that route.

She was very against the idea at first now practically begging Thalna to fill her up. Thalna even mentions it and Selene seems kinda up for it now.

Not all that bothered about the side girls but deff need to have sprogs with the 2 main girls and 1 is already pregnant so just Selene to go.

Saying that I wouldn't be against dropping a baby in Ember and Gloria.

Damn Avaron you want Thalna to make a volley team with the girls. :LOL:

But if she gets them all (succubi) Thalna will be closer to being a literal soccer team mom. :LOL: :LOL:

I loved playing renegon in ME1. It had the possibility of being intelligently ruthless, like a blood thirsty politician or something. In the next games it degenerated into a bully meathead. And sadly you really got penalized in ME3, which took the shine off renegade playthroughs completely. Still... Can't wait for may!
I can understand why it happened in ME3 with the higher stakes of having to unite (or betray) whole species to the reaper war, plus the very short timeline. They did magic shipping the game in only 18 months but unfortunately some things got the short end of the development stick (just like Ashley barely having any interaction with the crew when compared to Kaidan).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn Avaron you want Thalna to make a volley team with the girls. :LOL:

But if she gets them all (succubi) Thalna will be closer to being a literal soccer team mom. :LOL: :LOL:
I'm not usually into pregnancy stuff but it just seems to fit here.

Badass Thalna with her badass lovers showing their softer side to the little ones.

I don't know why but I just think Thalna would be an awesome dadmom.

Plus big belly Catha does look hot so it seems unfair to leave the rest out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not usually into pregnancy stuff but it just seems to fit here.

Badass Thalna with her badass lovers showing their softer side to the little ones.

I don't know why but I just think Thalna would be an awesome dadmom.

Plus big belly Catha does look hot so it seems unfair to leave the rest out.
Yeah i get the feeling. Pregnant Selene would look really pretty too.

Reactions: Avaron1974

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well she also had enough time to get some birth control like she said she was going to.

Now if you chose (or are forceed) to take the middle road and let Vanth fuck Catha Thalna also fucks Vanth (right in the pussy :KEK:). And while it sucks surrender to Vanth the irony of pissing mom of more by getting another one of her subordinates pregnant might just be worth it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Now if you chose (or are forceed) to take the middle road and let Vanth fuck Catha Thalna also fucks Vanth (right in the pussy :KEK:). And while it sucks surrender to Vanth the irony of pissing mom of more by getting another one of her subordinates pregnant might just be worth it.
Unknown-1.jpeg

Now that's some next level optimistic thinking. Love it. :D

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes