Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
This game is awesome 10/10, I wish the dev add content where the MC is fucked by males or some scenes like the first one when you allow the minion cum on you. Just an idea. Gz to the dev.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
This game is awesome 10/10, I wish the dev add content where the MC is fucked by males or some scenes like the first one when you allow the minion cum on you. Just an idea. Gz to the dev.
I don't know I nailed it to the wall with the sword hahaha and so it all ends :p

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Rah too many choices ! This game is always good (y)

But I'm getting paranoid about the last scene with Envy and Deva... Like Happy said : "No good."

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

noms8000

Jan 23, 2019
Good update, however it ended quite abruptly in the middle of everything... Didn't feel like a natural end point.

There were plenty of hot moments so not complaining too much. Envy next time then I guess.
Yeah... that ending felt so abrupt I thought it was a joke or some early April fools.
I wanna smash a table now just to get to see the content and choice or lack thereof with Envy maybe. Next time though.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I would like to say that there's no "NTR" tag atm so you can relax and enjoy :) ( I don't think we will ever see any NTR in this game ) the game never tended to this direction.
I dunno man. My girl that was pregnant with my child was dicked right in front of me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoy NTR but this scene put me in a weird place cause I view futas as female and I don't consider lesbian sex cheating. It was the fact that a phallus was poking my unborn child that drew most of my attention, which is where I would draw the line any game, NTR fan or not. I'm built out of tougher stuff though so I just powered through it.

Point is: There could be elements of this game that one could consider NTR but I don't think it deserves the tag. To anyone who cannot tolerate NTR, I'd say it's pretty safe to download and enjoy this game. Just remember that playing adult games sometimes requires the player to be an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanene

Zanene

Jun 12, 2020
I dunno man. My girl that was pregnant with my child was dicked right in front of me. I like NTR, I don't think NTR fits in this game, but to say there is no NTR is probably not true. :whistle:
Oh yeah... mb completly forgot this one,the scene when you choose to save Selene in exchange of Catha (corruption parth).If you go through the thruthfull one you can choose to save her all by yourself btw :D but yeah you're right ahah

Reactions: Lou111

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Oh yeah... mb completly forgot this one,the scene when you choose to save Selene in exchange of Catha (corruption parth).If you go through the thruthfull one you can choose to save her all by yourself btw :D but yeah you're right ahah
It's dark and light paths, not corruption and truthful. And "giving up Catha" is the neutral choice, not the dark choice. In the dark choice you just attack Vanth and beat her until Queen mommy appears to save her, look at you with pride and then cure Selene.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Bah! I figured there was another path for that. NTR doesn't bother me one bit but I'd be lying if I said that scene didn't stick out like a sore thumb to me.

Reactions: Zanene

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Bah! I figured there was another path for that. NTR doesn't bother me one bit but I'd be lying if I said that scene didn't stick out like a sore thumb to me.
There're two other options on that choice actually and one only appears if you have enough light points while the other only appears with enough dark points. If you're playing for the content, a balanced playthrough with a mix of light and dark is not advised.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
You know the story and choices are starting to diverge when you can't find all the scenes any more. I'm putting my hopes to the mod-walkthrough.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello to you all,

first, thank you once again for all the kind words you have for the game.
It really makes me happy, when people are enjoying it.
Now let me see, if I can answer some of your questions. ^^
where u put the bonus unlockables?
You don't have to put the bonus scene anywhere. These are the unlockables. They are already included in the game.
Patrons get them a month earlier via Patreon.
(So... am I the only one to run into a massive set of errors immediately after that succubus comes in and talks about maybe being able to pleasure herself, at the alleyway when Thalna first shows up? Renpy lags like crazy, and then there's nothing but exceptions, like the following.)
I tested it and everything seems to be working fine. It looks like one of your files is corrupted. Maybe there was a problem unzipping it? Or the downloaded zip is broken.
you know I'm kinda disappointed I was hoping we continue where we left with queen and Vanth. however, great update.
That scene isn't finished, yet. But I don't wanna say too much. :p
Good update, however it ended quite abruptly in the middle of everything... Didn't feel like a natural end point.

There were plenty of hot moments so not complaining too much. Envy next time then I guess.
Well, I always end my updates with a cliffhanger. :p It comes with the render limit. That FAC tournament has a bit more to tell, until it ends and I needed to stop somewhere. ^^
I personally don't reject the idea, but my patrons are voting from time to time for content and men never got any votes. ^^
So yeah, like some others said here before -> it's very unlikely at this point.
I dunno man. My girl that was pregnant with my child was dicked right in front of me.

I enjoy NTR but this scene put me in a weird place cause I view futas as female and I don't consider lesbian sex cheating. It was the fact that a phallus was poking my unborn child that drew most of my attention, which is where I would draw the line any game, NTR fan or not. I'm built out of tougher stuff though so I just powered through it.

Point is: There could be elements of this game that one could consider NTR but I don't think it deserves the tag. To anyone who cannot tolerate NTR, I'd say it's pretty safe to download and enjoy this game. Just remember that playing adult games sometimes requires the player to be an adult.
That was very well versed. :D
I wish I could write like that. :<

Regarding the topic of NTR, there are a few scenes where some sexy times are happening and Thalna is not involved.
I always wondered, that nobody complained about the Queen and Shina in the bathroom ... :p
Anyway, NTR will be avoidable for your romantic partners. Some "dicking" without Thalna can always happen, tho. :p

That would be all for now.
Cheers,
Morally Purple

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Thalna can cure Selene herself on both dark and light paths.

Only reason to pick Vanth is if you've made really bad choices and not gone far enough into either route which is going to seriously fuck you over later as those route tie into Thalna's power or you just want to see the sex.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes