RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Or send the links to the mods. The uploaders may have premium accounts on those super slow sites. :unsure:

edit: i put the svscomics link in the request thread. Some uploader is bound to find them i hope.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Inner Growth [v0.8 + Bonus] [Morally Purple] - Original Size: 2.52 GB

Download Win,Linux (290MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (274MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I have not played the last two updates, how is the multiple penetration here? :unsure:

Furthermore there was a man fucking a woman in the game (the one who controls the city),so I ask if he fucks anyone in our harem and if it is avoidable ?:confused:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Some day someone will remember to update the Mac version too... until then I'll just do it by copying the files myself.

Not that I'm downloading this or anything. I absolutely will wait a week for my download. Of course. :KEK:

Zanene

Jun 12, 2020
I have not played the last two updates, how is the multiple penetration here? :unsure:

Furthermore there was a man fucking a woman in the game (the one who controls the city),so I ask if he fucks anyone in our harem and if it is avoidable ?:confused:
I would like to say that there's no "NTR" tag atm so you can relax and enjoy :) ( I don't think we will ever see any NTR in this game ) the game never tended to this direction.

• Love
Reactions: fregonard

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I would like to say that there's no "NTR" tag atm so you can relax and enjoy :) ( I don't think we will ever see any NTR in this game ) the game never tended to this direction.
and how is the multiple penetration ? toys ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Read the thread, check the OP and the tags. That should give you enough information. The rest is simply a matter of actually playing the game.

And now i am off to do exactly that.

Reactions: BUCCO and fregonard

Zanene

Jun 12, 2020
I have dived into so many games blindly and ended up getting nervous because the content was not what I expected :KEK:

yeah I know what you mean, but if that was the case with this game don't you think you would have seen the same thing happening as in the others long before its last two updates?
Seriously thought ,if you are into Futa this game is one of the best if not the best. There are great renders, the writting ain't bad on the contrary, the MC grows as the storie grows (the encounters and the choices she must make). And the Dev actually put 2 paths into his game :D ( thruthfull or nah )

• Red Heart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I have over 120 updates or games ready to play, but when I saw one of my favorite games, I had to play. thank you very much for this update :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

No men will be fucking Thalna's women.

He only got to fuck Ember because she was undercover.

• Red Heart

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(So... am I the only one to run into a massive set of errors immediately after that succubus comes in and talks about maybe being able to pleasure herself, at the alleyway when Thalna first shows up? Renpy lags like crazy, and then there's nothing but exceptions, like the following.)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/scenes/v1/0196.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/scenes/v1/0196.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/script0003_0120.rpyc", line 363, in script
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\John\Downloads\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\InnerGrowth-0.8-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/scenes/v1/0196.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
InnerGrowth 0.8
Mon Feb 22 10:19:29 2021

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes