caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Well, so much I've guessed. What I really meant was which platform you are on and if you use the compressed version.
Does your PC run out of memory when your game starts to freeze. What are your PC specs?

Your PC probably freezes, when the animation is about to start. It's a webm. It shouldn't cause any trouble, tho'.

A quick google search led me to this post -> https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-games-not-responding.45267/post-3052545
Maybe this could solve your problem?

Reactions: Ghostly

jkl4000

Jan 20, 2019
Well, so much I've guessed. What I really meant was which platform you are on and if you use the compressed version.
Does your PC run out of memory when your game starts to freeze. What are your PC specs?

Your PC probably freezes, when the animation is about to start. It's a webm. It shouldn't cause any trouble, tho'.

A quick google search led me to this post -> https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-games-not-responding.45267/post-3052545
Maybe this could solve your problem?
on gamcore
not my pc only gamcore freeze

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
What a great game and a surprise to find this quality under the futa tag.

Thalna is a perfect mc for my tastes: hot, dickly and dominant. All of the girls are super hot and have a personality. The story and writing seems pretty excellent, definitely in the better end of VN's. Even got a couple of good laughs and humor is the most difficult one to nail.

Became a supporter today. GJ Morally Purple!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Morally Purple - or someone else. What is the plan regarding the game versions. Will 1.0 be the complete game?

I've played so many half finished games, and taken a year off in between, only to return to them and find they've barely progressed*. It's getting pretty tiring and finding even a mediocre [Completed] game is always so satisfying.

Sorry if this has been asked. Didn't find anything.

*Not talking about this game. But many many other "big" titles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Morally Purple - or someone else. What is the plan regarding the game versions. Will 1.0 be the complete game?

I've played so many half finished games, and taken a year off in between, only to return to them and find they've barely progressed*. It's getting pretty tiring and finding even a mediocre [Completed] game is always so satisfying.

Sorry if this has been asked. Didn't find anything.

*Not talking about this game. But many many other "big" titles.
I hoped I would be done with my first game (this game -> Inner Growth :D), when it hits version 1.0. At version 1.0 the game will have more than 3000 renders and would be similar to other fully released games content wise. But the story is not at that point yet. At the current rate the game will be finished when it hits something between version 1.5 and 2.0. The game will definitely be finished at version 2.0.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I hoped I would be done with my first game (this game -> Inner Growth :D), when it hits version 1.0. At version 1.0 the game will have more than 3000 renders and would be similar to other fully released games content wise. But the story is not at that point yet. At the current rate the game will be finished when it hits something between version 1.5 and 2.0. The game will definitely be finished at version 2.0.
Well, guess I'll have to live with more of the good thing. ;)

Should've guessed that 1.0 wouldn't be the final – as you said, too much yet in the air. Perhaps the main thing is that there's a plan in place and not just continuous expansion.

Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Morally Purple

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm happy we will get much mope content.More Thalna,Selene,Catha,Deva etc will be so awesome.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes