• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got a sneaky feeling Catha is playing games with ole Queeny and Vanth.

She knows what they are up to that much is clear and after a few updates ago it's painfuly obvious Catha is a lot more powerful that either of them gave her credit for, even awakening a halfbreeds magic that hasn't been done before.

Also seems like she's mentoring Deva on the quiet. Drops a few hints about getting her magic back.

Thalna and Catha's baby is going to a badass.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Got a sneaky feeling Catha is playing games with ole Queeny and Vanth.

She knows what they are up to that much is clear and after a few updates ago it's painfuly obvious Catha is a lot more powerful that either of them gave her credit for, even awakening a halfbreeds magic that hasn't been done before.

Also seems like she's mentoring Deva on the quiet. Drops a few hints about getting her magic back.

Thalna and Catha's baby is going to a badass.
True. Catha is hiding her true powers from everyone including Thalna, only Queen Atia seems to know the true extent of her abilities.

Doing a alternative playthrough (giving up Catha to save Selene) Catha mentions that she knows what Atia wants to do with Vanth and that Thalna cumming inside her will mess the Queen's plans but she avoids telling what are those plans.

There was also one interesting flashback showing Atia bringing Thalna to her realm as a kid on the Angel-ish route. Makes me wonder where she lived before.

By the way,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But
And that is why right now Angel route is my main playthrough in this game. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True. Catha is hiding her true powers from everyone including Thalna, only Queen Atia seems to know the true extent of her abilities.

Doing a alternative playthrough (giving up Catha to save Selene) Catha mentions that she knows what Atia wants to do with Vanth and that Thalna cumming inside her will mess the Queen's plans but she avoids telling what are those plans.

There was also one interesting flashback showing Atia bringing Thalna to her realm as a kid on the Angel-ish route. Makes me wonder where she lived before.

By the way,
But
And that is why right now Angel route is my main playthrough in this game. :p
Yeah, Selene is my top girl.

Catha is great but Selene is awesome.

I think Atia knew about Thalna's power or at least who her parents were. Risking her reputation and killing one of her minions over it.

I do have to wonder what role Envy is going to play in all of this. I can't decide if the Succubus group or good or evil. Atia wanted them hunted down so I don't think they would side with her.

Quite amusing how much depth the story has for something I started playing because it had a demoness with a dick facefuck Selene. Now i'm more interested in what is going on.

Only problem is every episode I worry something is going to happen to Catha or it's going to turn out she's evil.

Can't wait for Rick to get killed either.

I think nearly everyone is hunting him now.

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here, Update for my unofficial compressed android port of inner growth v0.7 with unlockables patch by fattrapper.

Here's my unofficial compressed android port of inner growth v0.7 with unlockables patch by fattrapper.

Mega

You can change opacity of text box and size of text from settings.

Gesture enable.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. You save will not get deleted after uninstalling app.

Enjoy .

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Good update. I'm on the Light path so you can guess the outcome of that cliffhanger from last update. After that Catha was the Lovely Waifu this update(well every update). Her teaching Deva was cute. It's nice to see my women getting along. Deva was my horny, succubus pervert while Selene was downright Alpha as fuck.

That scene with Selene and Deva prior to said alpha moment had me crying.

Selene - "What're you guys up to?"

Thalna - " It's not what it looks like!".

She got caught red handed and her face in that scene was hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

We got some good story progression. I wanted to see more of that flashback with Atia and Thalna. I genuinely want to see what their interactions were like in the past. Anyway I'm Looking forward to more next update and i can't wait for the Envy meeting. Boy, do i want to get in her tights. Now i need to get around to this Dark Path. I still never played through that one all the way yet.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do have to wonder what role Envy is going to play in all of this. I can't decide if the Succubus group or good or evil. Atia wanted them hunted down so I don't think they would side with her.
I get the feeling they may end up as possible allies against Thalna's mother. Maybe sparing Deva will help them to find common group with the succubus' group?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get the feeling they may end up as possible allies against Thalna's mother. Maybe sparing Deva will help them to find common group with the succubus' group?
Most of the Succubus lot Thalna has met have been reasonable'ish to deal with.

Envy is supposedly quite powerful but from what i've seen she doesn't seem like a bad sort.

It has me second guessing things due to what Catha told Deva. If she can get in touch with her magic again she'll be more powerful and no one will be able to take it from her again. For one I assume that's how Catha kept hers when they thought they had her powerless and for two it makes me wonder if Deva is going to take over the Succubus group.

Until Thalna and Envy meet, which I guess is going to be pretty soon, i'm not sure how she stands on anything.

It makes sense for Thalna and Envy to team up, Atia did send Thalna there to hunt her down.

With how powerful Thalna's allies already are with Catha, Thalna herself having her magic woken, maybe on the Succubus group and the few random people she's found along the way (including the pure soul who I assume will play a role at some point.....

It makes me wonder just how much of a badass Atia really is for them to need this much firepower to even think about taking her on.

It's clear Catha knows more and i'm still interested to see what game she's playing.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes