Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Morally Purple - or someone else. What is the plan regarding the game versions. Will 1.0 be the complete game?

I've played so many half finished games, and taken a year off in between, only to return to them and find they've barely progressed*. It's getting pretty tiring and finding even a mediocre [Completed] game is always so satisfying.

Sorry if this has been asked. Didn't find anything.

*Not talking about this game. But many many other "big" titles.
I hoped I would be done with my first game (this game -> Inner Growth :D), when it hits version 1.0. At version 1.0 the game will have more than 3000 renders and would be similar to other fully released games content wise. But the story is not at that point yet. At the current rate the game will be finished when it hits something between version 1.5 and 2.0. The game will definitely be finished at version 2.0.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I hoped I would be done with my first game (this game -> Inner Growth :D), when it hits version 1.0. At version 1.0 the game will have more than 3000 renders and would be similar to other fully released games content wise. But the story is not at that point yet. At the current rate the game will be finished when it hits something between version 1.5 and 2.0. The game will definitely be finished at version 2.0.
Well, guess I'll have to live with more of the good thing. ;)

Should've guessed that 1.0 wouldn't be the final – as you said, too much yet in the air. Perhaps the main thing is that there's a plan in place and not just continuous expansion.

Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Morally Purple

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm happy we will get much mope content.More Thalna,Selene,Catha,Deva etc will be so awesome.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
More time for Selene to bust Thalna's balls (literal and figuratively speaking) is always welcome. :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
'm going to point something might some have missed, Thalna isn't human meaning she's not trans character.
I am pretty sure that is a moot point considering she goes around dicking women with her schlong. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

-----------------------------------
Anyway, the news from patreon (i find it better to put it here).

Jan 26, 2021 at 4:56 PM
Update v0.8 is about 50% done
still a long way to go.
Just a little update, that's all. :p
Have a great evening!

Cheers,
Morally Purple

source:

Reactions: Ghostly

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
is it a moon point? this is the core of this game where every characters around saying she's a half-breed mocking her.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
She IS a half breed, that's because she's part demon part something else not because she's trans.
well I'm trying to respond to some of the comments in thread about the lack of male characters by pointing the obvious. maybe it's my fault it wasn't clear because I didn't want to quote one comment and leave others.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
well I'm trying to respond to some of the comments in thread about the lack of male characters by pointing the obvious. maybe it's my fault it wasn't clear because I didn't want to quote one comment and leave others.
Just don't get why they want dudes.
I mean then it would be just like any other pron games/VN.
Pretty sure there are a LOT of pron on the internet with dudes.

Reactions: armion82

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Just don't get why they want dudes.
I mean then it would be just like any other pron games/VN.
Pretty sure there are a LOT of pron on the internet with dudes.
I mean maybe if Thalna fucks a dude for some reason, but she's basically taken that roll in the game as protagonist and "main person with a dick" so you really don't need to add male characters to the game as such since it wouldn't make much sense aside from like I said above to be a fetish scene or something. Would look really weird if they added a guy who Thalna all of a sudden falls in love with a makes her boyfriend after everything she's been through with the ladies at this point wouldn't it.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game really left an impression on me. When I get in the mood for futa this is the first place I look. o_O

I wanted to bounce a question off you guys. My absolute favorite part of this game is the fact that when I come across men in the game I have the option to murder them where they stand. For me, it isolates and sexualizes the content even when there's no fucking involved.

I am NOT bringing this up because some peeps want men in the game. More power to you.

I wanted to have a discussion with my fellow fans about this topic. I glanced a little at the walkthrough and killing the male in the beginning gives Dark +1 but I saw no flag for kill_man or some other related notation. My question is: Is this a mechanic, is it just the dev's style, or is this just a coincidence. Has this topic been discussed anywhere else by the developer?

Thanks all, looking forward to the next update.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Actions that increase your "Dark" points affect the storyline, what scenes you can see, and sometimes the content of the scenes. Same with the "Light" points.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes