Zanene

Jun 12, 2020
Thalna can cure Selene herself on both dark and light paths.

Only reason to pick Vanth is if you've made really bad choices and not gone far enough into either route which is going to seriously fuck you over later as those route tie into Thalna's power or you just want to see the sex.
Ohh I didn't knew that you could also saved her in the other path thanks, I have done both paths few times to be sure I haven't missed anything and yet!
Damn will try again both of them so ahah I look like a super idiot now xD

Last edited:

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
I tested it and everything seems to be working fine. It looks like one of your files is corrupted. Maybe there was a problem unzipping it? Or the downloaded zip is broken.
(Thank you for checking on your end, I'll download from one of the mirrors and try it again. If it still doesn't work, I'll mess around with different possibilities before mentioning it again. Not sure what quite yet, but I'll see what I can figure out.)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Thalna can cure Selene herself on both dark and light paths.

Only reason to pick Vanth is if you've made really bad choices and not gone far enough into either route which is going to seriously fuck you over later as those route tie into Thalna's power or you just want to see the sex.
Thanks for the info. Don't get me wrong though, I was just addressing someone else's comment. This game has quickly become my favorite futa VN under development and am quite happy with the results. I've ruined my experience with other games by going to the walkthroughs so I want to stick with my choices thus far and leave it at that.

In this latest patch I went to some girls house and fucked her, went to meet a girl at a bar and fucked HER, went home and fucked my girl, stepped out of that room and face fucked another girl, went on to get a handjob just before a fight in which I got a rimjob, all without breaking the story and the day isn't even over with. That said, if the dev wants to throw in a scene that I don't particularly agree with, I think I'll manage somehow. This game is fucking awesome.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You evil dev how could you end it as soon as it was getting better. Damn cliffhanger. :p:devilish:

Nice to see Thalna is learning to use her newfound powers (same as Deva). And Catha is quite confident that she can defeat Envy despite just having started this. Makes me wonder even more what she knows about Thalna.

By the way,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do I get these two scenes?
The one in the upper right corner is about having sex with Leila no idea about the one in the middle.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
You evil dev how could you end it as soon as it was getting better. Damn cliffhanger. :p:devilish:

Nice to see Thalna is learning to use her newfound powers (same as Deva). And Catha is quite confident that she can defeat Envy despite just having started this. Makes me wonder even more what she knows about Thalna.

By the way,
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My fucking heart sank when I saw that book. Selene has a LOT to make up for. ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
i hope we get to see more of selene and she gets pregnant soon.
ty for the update. keep up the good work!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ohh I didn't knew that you could also saved her in the other path thanks, I have done both paths few times to be sure I haven't missed anything and yet!
Damn will try again both of them so ahah I look like a super idiot now xD
You need to pretty much do a prefect light or dark run or you'll be forced to let Vanth fuck Catha at that point. The walkthrough helps. Or apply a bit of console-fu :p

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
So... What path do you prefer personally? And what about the favor/no favor mechanic?

I preferred the dark path because I could f'n rip off Vanth's wings. That was so cool and brutal. However this playthrough was a bit marred by me choosing no favours from the Queen. On the whole I felt weaker than on the following playthrough and definitely missed out with Shina.

Next I played purely light path, and completely changed my mind. Saving Selene, and her "reward" made this instantly better than the dark path. I also had the queens favor this time around, so no rescue was needed w/ Deva. Yet I wonder what price the Queen will extract from her "favour".

It is interesting that denying the illusionist succubus at the party accrues favor too, even though it happens after the bar scene. What is the endgame here I wonder?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So... What path do you prefer personally?
Personal fave is light path with Catha as main girl, Selene just behind her then all the other girls she seems to be gathering in her weird little harem thing.

Although Brianna has a special place in my heart, I adore her.

I don't think Atia truly hates Thalna, she broke the taboo's of her realm when she adopted her but Thalna did kinda get Catha pregnant who was the lover of her Demon Queen mother who she had plans for and that did piss her off just slightly.

Vanth is another matter, bitch needs to die.

Personally I think Thalna is going to lose the fight against Envy, I think Catha is planning something wayyy ahead of others. It just seems way too early in the story to have someone that powerful on her side just yet. I hope i'm wrong cos that will make me distrust Catha and she's my top girl.

Ideal outcome for the endgame is they foil whatever plans Atia has for Cantha, Thalna kills Vanth then Atia goes her way and stays in hell while Thalna stays with her harem in the mansion with Ricks head mounted on a pike outside right next to Vanths.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
UP 23/02/21 - updated to 0.8

Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Inner Growth [v0.8].
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Inner Growth [v0.8].
Этот перевод является неофициальным и создан фанатом.

Ссылка на файлообменник:

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I don't think Atia truly hates Thalna, she broke the taboo's of her realm when she adopted her
adopted Thalna? Atia is her mother the demon side or the demon half if you will and the other half is her angel half which will see soon. I'm calling it Thalna isn't adopted by Atia but rather a result of political marriage for peace between demons and angels.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I'm partial to the light path as well although I like the occasional rudeness and/or asskicking as it fits Thalna imho. That's why I had to cheat to have her heal Selene.

You could argue that Thalna getting Catha pregnant already put a wrench in Atias plans. Hence her being that angry.

I'm not sure about the upcoming match. If the succubus coven is the "final boss" binding Envy feels a bit soon. On the other hand Envy binding Thalna would be weird too. So is something/-one going to be disrupting the fight?

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I don't think Atia truly hates Thalna, she broke the taboo's of her realm when she adopted her but Thalna did kinda get Catha pregnant who was the lover of her Demon Queen mother who she had plans for and that did piss her off just slightly.
Yea. I read her more as a disappointed mother more than anything. Demon mother, who will build/encourage obstacles to test/improve her child. But the favor though... "give me your first-born." Sounds demon-y?

Ideal outcome for the endgame is they foil whatever plans Atia has for Cantha...
Atia's plans for Cantha are what concern me too. It didn't seem the pregnancy was the end of her plan. She just adjusted it. But your ending – decapitations included – sound just fine by me. :)

I'm partial to the light path as well although I like the occasional rudeness and/or asskicking as it fits Thalna imho. That's why I had to cheat to have her heal Selene.
The eternal struggle with a "morality" system that ties into what you can do or say. It encourages black and white gameplay. Mass Effect 2 & 3 really suffered from this IMO.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You could argue that Thalna getting Catha pregnant already put a wrench in Atias plans. Hence her being that angry.

I'm not sure about the upcoming match. If the succubus coven is the "final boss" binding Envy feels a bit soon. On the other hand Envy binding Thalna would be weird too. So is something/-one going to be disrupting the fight?
I admit I have had to cheat a couple of light side points. I do like to pick options for Thalna to kick a bit of ass when needed. Like you said, it fits her character. Like asking the biker guy for a ride or kicking him off and stealing it ..... asking just felt wrong.

I have a feeling Catha might have to interfere with the fight and end up risking herself but I don't think Envy can bind Thalna I just thing she'll go with her as her prisoner.

I'm more worried about Deva there though, none of the other Succubus we met seem to give a shit about her and if it gets out she lost her mark she's screwed.

The sneaky conversation with Envy and Deva has me concerned though.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The eternal struggle with a "morality" system that ties into what you can do or say. It encourages black and white gameplay. Mass Effect 2 & 3 really suffered from this IMO.
Well if it just required ~80% light side points it would be fine. But oh well. My console-fu is good enough to not care that much about it.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I admit I have had to cheat a couple of light side points. I do like to pick options for Thalna to kick a bit of ass when needed. Like you said, it fits her character. Like asking the biker guy for a ride or kicking him off and stealing it ..... asking just felt wrong.
Well if it just required ~80% light side points it would be fine. But oh well. My console-fu is good enough to not care that much about it.
Thank you guys for the feedback.
As a huge fan of Mass Effect and Kotor I understand that the decision you are speaking of is too punishing regarding the point requirements. I will lower it to 13 of 19 possible points. The current requirements for either the light or dark path are 17 points.
I understand that you don't want to be forced all the time to make the "correct" decisions based on your current path.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes