fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
which route should I play to prevent mc's girlfriend from getting fucked by someone else ? good or bad ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
which route should I play to prevent mc's girlfriend from getting fucked by someone else ? good or bad ?
On the light path no one fucks Selene or Catha. Dark Path is pretty much the same from what i can recall. I don't think there's ever going to be any either unless Thalna is also involved.

Reactions: fregonard

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems she doesn't have the discipline to work on getting better. And getting her face beat in a couple of times hasn't changed that apparently.
I have a feeling something really big is going to happen for that to change.

I've also got a feeling she'll end up working with the Succubus group and Onique and her boss against Vanth.

I'm hoping it won;t be against her mother because I like Atia but she's after Catha so I think they will get Catha at some point and then Thalna will train with Onique etc...

The problem is she can take a beating so she isn't bothered by it and by the looks of it Onique isn't the real enemy here, she wants to work with Thalna which is why I think it will eventually be Atia. She's the only one I can see needing them all to beat. Vanth isn't exactly a push over, Thalna took her by surprise on the dark path, I think in a face to face fight, it may go a little differently.

Both.

You only have to let Vanth fuck her if you play neutral. You won't have the power to do anything different. On the neutral route, Thalna is weak as fook. Do not advise trying to play down the middle.

On the light path you have the option to heal Selene and on the dark path you beat the absolute shit out of Vanth until Atia steps in.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah, she doesn't know how to use her power but I'm saying she should try to be more efficient in the future. While there's never been another half breed with her power that doesn't mean her magic is too unique that she can't use other magic as a basis. There's nothing stopping Catha from teaching her or anything saying Catha can't teach/train her that i recall. Her power itself may be unique but there's nothing saying she can't use regular magic now like Catha. Her using a fireball is proof of this.
her magic is in her personality, and irresistibility, no pussy resists her, the elite warrior was definitely wet ;-) but you're right, with an improved style, she will be invincible :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

I've also got a feeling she'll end up working with the Succubus group and Onique and her boss against Vanth.

I'm hoping it won;t be against her mother because I like Atia but she's after Catha so I think they will get Catha at some point and then Thalna will train with Onique etc...

The problem is she can take a beating so she isn't bothered by it and by the looks of it Onique isn't the real enemy here, she wants to work with Thalna which is why I think it will eventually be Atia. She's the only one I can see needing them all to beat. Vanth isn't exactly a push over, Thalna took her by surprise on the dark path, I think in a face to face fight, it may go a little differently.

Both.

You only have to let Vanth fuck her if you play neutral. You won't have the power to do anything different. On the neutral route, Thalna is weak as fook. Do not advise trying to play down the middle.

On the light path you have the option to heal Selene and on the dark path you beat the absolute shit out of Vanth until Atia steps in.
I like Vanth, we'll see how it develops ;-)

Reactions: Avaron1974

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yep, and that will most likely involve Catha. Her getting captured and/or severely injured.

Interesting take. Given Oniques anger at Catha at the end of the arena fight it might as well be her that triggers the above. After she manages to find her way back that is.

Then there's the coven getting Thalna's sperm sample. This will most likely show them that she's related to Atia. Not some thing the succubi will like given that the coven members are renegades ,especially Onique as a former member of the royal guard. They don't currently know anything about Thalna's falling out with the queen.

There's also Atia helping out on the dark path. I would say this can go a lot of ways. But with Thalna currently playing catch (all) the Pokemons Succubi she might well ends up working together with the coven.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
you think that all players are already on the board, I think they are allies, the real threat has not yet been shown, we will see ;-)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting take. Given Oniques anger at Catha at the end of the arena fight
At the end it showed Onique wanting to recruit Thalna, I don't think she's the big bad.

There is a reason Atia wants to get rid of them but I don't think Thalna will be going against Onique in a serious capacity, I think they will end up working together.

She may be angry at Catha but Catha is one of 2 people Thalna would take a bullet for. A couple of others are getting close to that like Alice but not quite yet, Catha is her main girl and Selene is a close second. If Onique wants to work with Thalna she'll need to keep her hands off Catha and I don't think any of them are stupid enough to go after Cath.

It's also what makes me think something happening to her will be Thalna's trigger. That's her lover, the soon to be mother of her child. Anyone tries to hurt her they are fucked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HSHS1111 and BUCCO

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
At the end it showed Onique wanting to recruit Thalna, I don't think she's the big bad.
I somehow glossed over that. Thanks for the reminder.

Another thing that caught my eye upon revisiting is that if the plan for Onique was to just brute force beat Thalna and control the situation that way there was really no reason for Mara to pull that deception. That is if Mara is still working Onique and the coven.
So I wonder if this hints at some further shenanigans or if it was predisposed because Onique was going to lose.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you think that all players are already on the board, I think they are allies, the real threat has not yet been shown, we will see ;-)
Very possible and something I do hope for.

As bitchy as Vanth is and after what she nearly did to Selene I wanted to hate her but she's fun. Not in a "oh she got jokes and is an amusing character" but more "I just had all my energy drained .... you, spread your legs thot" and all the BDSM with the queen.

Plus that scene with Catha, Vanth and Thalna may not be in my 2 main playthroughs it's still a hot as fuck scene.

Atia is great too and I think there is a lot more to her than what's been shown.

She broke the rules to get Thalna in to her domain and adopted her no doubt having to fight for it given her status. She put up with Thalna's bullshit for years until she got with Catha and ruined her plans. Even then she still appears to help on occasion. She's angry at Thalna but she loves her in her own way.

I want Atia to train Thalna then take on whatever the big bad is.

Another thing that caught my eye upon revisiting is that if the plan for Onique was to just brute force beat Thalna and control the situation that way there was really no reason for Mara to pull that deception. That is if Mara is still working Onique and the coven.
So I wonder if this hints at some further shenanigans or if it was predisposed because Onique was going to lose.
Mara seems to be playing her own game and it bugs me that I don't know what it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: armion82 and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Very possible and something I do hope for.

As bitchy as Vanth is and after what she nearly did to Selene I wanted to hate her but she's fun. Not in a "oh she got jokes and is an amusing character" but more "I just had all my energy drained .... you, spread your legs thot" and all the BDSM with the queen.

Plus that scene with Catha, Vanth and Thalna may not be in my 2 main playthroughs it's still a hot as fuck scene.

Atia is great too and I think there is a lot more to her than what's been shown.

She broke the rules to get Thalna in to her domain and adopted her no doubt having to fight for it given her status. She put up with Thalna's bullshit for years until she got with Catha and ruined her plans. Even then she still appears to help on occasion. She's angry at Thalna but she loves her in her own way.

I want Atia to train Thalna then take on whatever the big bad is.

Mara seems to be playing her own game and it bugs me that I don't know what it is.
Mara, double agent, maybe !? but she still likes Thalana´s dick, she can't help hahaha

• Red Heart

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

There is a reason Atia wants to get rid of them but I don't think Thalna will be going against Onique in a serious capacity, I think they will end up working together.

She may be angry at Catha but Catha is one of 2 people Thalna would take a bullet for. A couple of others are getting close to that like Alice but not quite yet, Catha is her main girl and Selene is a close second. If Onique wants to work with Thalna she'll need to keep her hands off Catha and I don't think any of them are stupid enough to go after Cath.

It's also what makes me think something happening to her will be Thalna's trigger. That's her lover, the soon to be mother of her child. Anyone tries to hurt her they are fucked.
We still have to meet with the strongest succubus-Naamah.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Mara, double agent, maybe !? but she still likes Thalana´s dick, she can't help hahaha
She's a succubus of course she likes Thalna's dick! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Also double agent for who? If she's working for Atia she'd hardly need to get info on Thalna. That would need to be for another unknown party.

Also depending on your choice in the earlier bathroom encounter Mara might have had access to Thalna's cum before. But I guess she didn't have the presence of mind to check it then since she shows up in the ring either way.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

Edit: Also double agent for who? If she's working for Atia she'd hardly need to get info on Thalna. That would need to be for another unknown party.

Also depending on your choice in the earlier bathroom encounter Mara might have had access to Thalna's cum before. But I guess she didn't have the presence of mind to check it then since she shows up in the ring either way.
hmmmm depends on Dev. how big a game it is, but it will probably be a huge game (maybe it's not even 1% of the game), so there are a lot of "maybe" questions. and I like all theories, so I'm waiting and conspiring further, until the next update ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

ohhh and as for Mary: the ducts may be different, maybe there's someone else, or it was just a test, or she likes to challenge, or she wanted to be in her closeness, or ...... the result will be the same maybe, she will love Thalan like you! (joke) (like all of us- true) :p

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
hmmmm depends on Dev. how big a game it is, but it will probably be a huge game (maybe it's not even 1% of the game), so there are a lot of "maybe" questions. and I like all theories, so I'm waiting and conspiring further, until the next update ;-)
I remember some people asking the dev something like that a few months back, and by the devs answer I'd say we're at about half of the game.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes