Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I'm glad that the majority here likes my game. That makes me really happy.
And I'm happy to have a game like this. And I hope everything goes well and you keep the amazing work. I will be sincere, this IS the best futa trans game I ever played. Period. All characters are charismatic and I love a lot of them, and I love to hate some of them. I just like it so much, the story is great, and Thalna, well, I just can't say enough how gorgeous she is. like, well, you can notice by my pfp how much I love her. And honestly, this IS one of the very few games I still play in this genre.
So, thank you so much for this. ;):love:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it.
Do you want to change Thalna's name or something?

Anyway, the newest update is out for a while now.
If you guys have some questions about the game, I will be happy to answer them.

Like this one:

1% would be crazy. It would take me decades to finish the game. :D
Like others already said. The game is going to be finished between version 1.5 and 2.0.
V2.0 will definitely be the last update.
After that I will evaluate the project. If it was worth it, if I will continue creating games, etc.

I'm glad that the majority here likes my game. That makes me really happy. :)

Cheers,
Morally Purple
It adds an in-game Walkthrough Mod, Gallery Unlocker,Custom MC name and an option to change MC name anytime you want.
MC name and an option to change MC name anytime you want.

I mean that was pointless.
I changed the name for nothing, so I left it as is.
There are 2 names, which is pointless.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It adds an in-game Walkthrough Mod, Gallery Unlocker,Custom MC name and an option to change MC name anytime you want.
MC name and an option to change MC name anytime you want.

I mean that was pointless.
I changed the name for nothing, so I left it as is.
There are 2 names, which is pointless.
That is not a fault of this game. That is a fault of the mod you are using. Go to the mod thread and tell them the issue there.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Like this one:

Like others already said. The game is going to be finished between version 1.5 and 2.0.
After that I will evaluate the project. If it was worth it, if I will continue creating games, etc.

I'm glad that the majority here likes my game. That makes me really happy. :)

Cheers,
Morally Purple
I really like your game, Thalana is one of my favorites Mc (I use Thalan, in the comments of other games, so when you're done, she'll continue ;-)) When the game is over, I'll have a broken heart decades! some games should never end :p love you and I'm waiting for the next update ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morally Purple

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is good. it will be a sad day when it ends. :) (y)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I rather leave it as is, like I said pointless. Other games didn't have this difficulty.
Again, that's not a fault of the game. You're placing blame where it is not warranted. It is a fault of the mod you are using. The mod is not made by the developer. The mod is what is causing your problem. Either don't use the mod, or tell the mod author about the issue so they can fix it. Don't blame the game for the mod's issues.

Reactions: BUCCO and hrimthyrs

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How does pregnancy play out in this VN?
Thalna's girlfriend, Catha, is pregnant. Also i would not be surprised if Serena (pretty much her second girlfriend) also ends up with baby considering how much Thalna likes to cum inside her. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: t727

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Check the dates of previous updates, that way you should have a estimative of when the update will be released.

Reactions: ashwath

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hey, neutral Thalna gets to fuck and most likely impregnate Vanth. I can't wait to see the fallout from that.

Reactions: haooni
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes