Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron is right, only Catha is pregnant in the game so far, though there is also a bonus image in the gallery that shows Thalna, the MC, with a nice baby bump.
There is also a chance to get Selene preggers on the light path but that's only just happened and won't show for a while.

So on light path, 2 down many more to go.

That's what the game means by inner growth, it isn't Thalna growing as a demon person girl, it's all the babies growing she's gonna put in everyone.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
Before i start playing this i want to know............. IS there is lots of content with the black babe!!!!!?

Schori

May 29, 2018
Damn! I can't find the last three unlockables on page 3 from v5. I assume that I probably missed a complete scene because the 3 unlockables are right after each other.
Can someone perhaps give me a hint? Would appreaciate that. :)

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hello,

just dropping by for some shameless self promo. :p

Dunno if Twitter is gonna be worth it, but I should at least try. ^^
iI really hope you get your game on the front page banner, thats probably the best advertisement you could get.
also, if its okay, is there any chance that you might get a more powerful graphics card anytime soon?

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Damn! I can't find the last three unlockables on page 3 from v5. I assume that I probably missed a complete scene because the 3 unlockables are right after each other.
Can someone perhaps give me a hint? Would appreaciate that. :)
1. Gloria's makeup
2. Selene's TV (comes much earlier)
3. a blurry bottle of beer :D
Not gonna hurt at least.

Reddit could possibly be a thing too.
Reddit doesn't like self-promotion. If someone else posts it, it's mostly fine.
But don't you dare produce content and advertise it on Reddit.
At least this the reality for most newcomers.
iI really hope you get your game on the front page banner, thats probably the best advertisement you could get.
also, if its okay, is there any chance that you might get a more powerful graphics card anytime soon?
I have a RTX 3090, why should I upgrade?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes