Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Catha training Thalna to use her magic, has some pretty funny scenes.

Brianna has a scene, Catha has scenes and we finally get to rail Karma.

Also some backstory on Catha.
Do you think that the 1.0 version means anything in particular or is this just the latest update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Inner Growth [v1.0] [Morally Purple] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.98 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 371 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.94 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 336 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This game continues to surprise me with how well it's done, both model wise with trans/futa models that don't have bazookas between their legs, the story itself is well done, and the female models and various kinks.

I honestly expect Thaila to have Selina, Alice, and quite a number of ladies (with/without cocks) to be blessed (or cursed) with her lineage. Scratch that, I hope.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just saw this updated. I'm about to hop back into this and continue Thalna's Lewd adventures!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just dropped by to say that after 0.9 is 0.10, then 0.11 etc. Seeing the 1.0 I thought it was the final update.

Reactions: Blaq Mask

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Her hair changes colour and style.

It has a couple of braids at the front and her hair now has red streaks through it.

It would seem she's getting more powerful. There was mention of guardians when she had that fight with the big bitch so my guess would be Thalna's guardian powers are starting to awaken.

Just dropped by to say that after 0.9 is 0.10, then 0.11 etc. Seeing the 1.0 I thought it was the final update.
Not the final yet, I can't remember the devs actual estimate but we're roughly about half way through.

We need to normalize Futas so we can eventually have Male on Futas
Is that in general or here?

In general, I agree completely.

Here, not likely to happen. None of the futa characters are into guys, this is Thalna's harem.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes