the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
TBH, I am expecting discussion on the story but I don't see it. all I see things where if you look not read just look on the tag list makes the argument nonsense (futa MC).

just see the list if it's on your alley welcome if otherwise move on.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
TBH, I am expecting discussion on the story but I don't see it. all I see things where if you look not read just look on the tag list makes the argument nonsense (futa MC).

just see the list if it's on your alley welcome if otherwise move on.
the game is pretty great. it's about a demon princess sent to hell to track down succubi. lots of pretty girls but at least half are futa so if that's not your thing, I suggest skip it.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played. Quite a Catha centric episode.

Her and Thalna on the woods so that the latter learn how to use teleportation spell. Catha can be quite a spartan teacher.

She also finally revealed her secret: being a angel. Also biggest surprise for me was that Vanth is actually half a angel too.

And considering Thalna's powers it seems that her mother either has a huge Angel fetish or she needs all she can find for something else.

By the way, this made me laugh a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
the game is pretty great. it's about a demon princess sent to hell to track down succubi. lots of pretty girls but at least half are futa so if that's not your thing, I suggest skip it.
sent to hell? she's from hell sent to earth this alone said enough that you don't know the game and the story of this game.

I guess you should skip the game.

MC is half-bred not a fully demon which add to the mystery of her origin. MC thinks she's half demon half human but I think it's half demon half angel and the proof to what I think her wings.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
sent to hell? she's from hell sent to earth this alone said enough that you don't know the game and the story of this game.

MC is half-bred not a fully demon which add to the mystery of her origin. MC thinks she's half demon half human but I think it's half demon half angel and the proof to what I think her wings.

autocorrect ... from hell* I have played this game and love it.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
she's from hell sent to earth this alone said enough that you don't know the game and the story of this game.
Typos exist and not everybody on this site is a native English speaker. A single incorrect preposition is not the slam dunk evidence you think it is. Even if you were right about the source of the error, "I guess you should skip the game" x2 is the opposite of the solution.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Played. Quite a Catha centric episode.

Her and Thalna on the woods so that the latter learn how to use teleportation spell. Catha can be quite a spartan teacher.

She also finally revealed her secret: being a angel. Also biggest surprise for me was that Vanth is actually half a angel too.

And considering Thalna's powers it seems that her mother either has a huge Angel fetish or she needs all she can find for something else.

By the way, this made me laugh a bit.
I'm almost 100% sure Thalna is half and half too. Her good powers are a give away.

I though Catha was just an purple elf or someshit. Angel tho? I don't see it.

Angel Ellithia.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Catha is a full angel and doesn't have wings. She can also detect other angels which is why she knows about Vanth.

When Thalna is fighting the big bitch and shows her wings she mentions Guardians getting their wings.

Pretty sure Thalna is whatever these guardians are.

I'm almost 100% sure Thalna is half and half too. Her good powers are a give away.

Obviously angels in this game are different.

Also if Thalna was then Catha would know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
[Maybe Thalna is a descendant of something akin to a archangel in this world?
My doubts about Thalna having any angel blood is all down to what Catha said, Vanth's demon and angel sides don't mix and she looks twisted when she changes.

Thalna doesn't have that problem. Both her wings look great and she has no signs of anything.

It wasn't until she sarted using her powers properly this update that she showed any changes at all and that's just her hair.

I don't think she's a half breed at all, there is a reason Queeny went against hells own rules to allow Thalna in and I think it's the same reason she took Catha.

Whatever Thalna is, Queeny wants to either study it or it's power.

I think that's why she sent Thalna after the Succubus group and why she didn't take Catha back by force. She's using Catha to grow Thalna's power.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Why not. You want her to be more like the biblical type of angel?

I don't think she's a half breed at all, there is a reason Queeny went against hells own rules to allow Thalna in and I think it's the same reason she took Catha.

Whatever Thalna is, Queeny wants to either study it or it's power.

I think that's why she sent Thalna after the Succubus group and why she didn't take Catha back by force. She's using Catha to grow Thalna's power.
I reckon the queen has some kind of (cross-)breeding program going on. Thalna being a half breed, her champion Vanth being half angel, she being furious that you impregnate Catha thus crossing her plans. Same thing is alluded to if you come inside Vanth on the neutral path.

She's also very clearly monitoring Thalna closely as can be seen by her Shina deal or when she intervenes as you're about to kill Vanth. She could probably jump in and take Catha back or clean up the coven any time she wanted.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Funny how Rory Smith absolutely hated futa and female MC's and was leaving the thread yet is still here facepalming posts.

Is that because no one agreed with him and people seemed to think he was an idiot?
def an idiot 100% just one of those mingy haters. tbh I feel bad for him; how pathetic does your life have to be to facepalm post after post in a thread you don't like. it's just sad ... lol

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Why not. You want her to be more like the biblical type of angel?

I mean, everyone knows what an elf looks like, and we instantly know what a demon/devil looks like. so why are the angels different? Even Thalna's Good powers have blue transparent angel wings ... calling Catha an Angel is just weird ...

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes