RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My doubts about Thalna having any angel blood is all down to what Catha said, Vanth's demon and angel sides don't mix and she looks twisted when she changes.

Thalna doesn't have that problem. Both her wings look great and she has no signs of anything.

It wasn't until she sarted using her powers properly this update that she showed any changes at all and that's just her hair.

I don't think she's a half breed at all, there is a reason Queeny went against hells own rules to allow Thalna in and I think it's the same reason she took Catha.

Whatever Thalna is, Queeny wants to either study it or it's power.

I think that's why she sent Thalna after the Succubus group and why she didn't take Catha back by force. She's using Catha to grow Thalna's power.
I reckon the queen has some kind of (cross-)breeding program going on. Thalna being a half breed, her champion Vanth being half angel, she being furious that you impregnate Catha thus crossing her plans. Same thing is alluded to if you come inside Vanth on the neutral path.

She's also very clearly monitoring Thalna closely as can be seen by her Shina deal or when she intervenes as you're about to kill Vanth. She could probably jump in and take Catha back or clean up the coven any time she wanted.
Maybe Atia is making her own My Little Farm by cross breeding angels. :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously i still believe Thalna is some sort of cross between some type of Angel and maybe even Atia herself, don't remember if it was ever said if Thalna was her biological daughter or not.
Maybe the changes in Thalna were small when compared to Vanth because she isn't as corrupted when started using her powers.

Funny how Rory Smith absolutely hated futa and female MC's and was leaving the thread yet is still here facepalming posts.

Is that because no one agreed with him and people seemed to think he was an idiot?
Typical attention seeker behaviour. Quite pathetic to see.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game is my jam! :coffee: :D (y)

We gotta find more reasons to get Thalna's hair wet *shudder* whoo! Spicy :whistle:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Could you please tell me what is worth light points or dark points for the game love it

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is why I don't think Thalna has anything to do with angels....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thalna is whatever Onique is referencing.
But being a champion doesn't mean that Thalna doesn't come from a demon/angel ascendacy. I am mostly basing this on the fact she can have either dark or light magic powers.

Could you please tell me what is worth light points or dark points for the game love it
Two different routes (and some sex scenes). Recommend you focus on one, although not having either is also a route.

Reactions: the X hunter

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hello,

I hope you enjoyed the new update.
It looks like some of you might have questions.
I didn't read all of your posts, so feel free to ask me anything.
As always I won't spoil the story, but some things might be confusing, and I can clarify it, if you want. :)

Cheers,
Morally Purple

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since everything else i think it is too spoilerish here is one.
Will Selene also get pregnant after all the action with Thalna? :p

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hello,

I hope you enjoyed the new update.
It looks like some of you might have questions.
I didn't read all of your posts, so feel free to ask me anything.
As always I won't spoil the story, but some things might be confusing, and I can clarify it, if you want. :)

Cheers,
Morally Purple
what source influenced your desing for angel's I understand that Catha as passed an undisclosed amount of time in hell and it may may have alterd her apearance compared to otherones that did not, but still curious. if it is to spoilery to anser it is also fine. And I realylike original ideas so if it is the case here all the more glory to you.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
what source influenced your desing for angel's I understand that Catha as passed an undisclosed amount of time in hell and it may may have alterd her apearance compared to otherones that did not, but still curious. if it is to spoilery to anser it is also fine. And I realylike original ideas so if it is the case here all the more glory to you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there a way to know on which side we are ?
I'm pretty sure I'm on the light one. But I would like to know if I'm near the brightest possible or more near the middle.
The type of wings that Thalna have (or not) is the answer to this question. But if you want to know the precise number of points Thalna has you can try checking the mod.
If i am not mistaken you need 13 dark or light points before Thalna and Catha do the ritual in the forest for her to commit to one path.

Reactions: Triple OG

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to know on which side we are ?
I'm pretty sure I'm on the light one. But I would like to know if I'm near the brightest possible or more near the middle.
Light wings is light side, Dark wings is dark side and no wings is neutral.

Same for the magic disk she uses. Light blue disk for light side, dark red disk for dark side.

Due to this update being abaout Thalna learning her powers, neutrals won't have much of anything to do, that's why I asked.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The type of wings that Thalna have (or not) is the answer to this question. But if you want to know the precise number of points Thalna has you can try checking the mod.
If i am not mistaken you need 13 dark or light points before Thalna and Catha do the ritual in the forest for her to commit to one path.
Light wings is light side, Dark wings is dark side and no wings is neutral.
Same for the magic disk she uses. Light blue disk for light side, dark red disk for dark side.
Due to this update being abaout Thalna learning her powers, neutrals won't have much of anything to do, that's why I asked.
Thank you both for your answers.
I hadn't think of the wings and magic disk colors.
I supposed it's all or none. You have wings or not, and you have bleu or red magic disk.
But that if you are in the light side, but at 1 point to become neutral, you don't have any clue.

I don't want exact number, as I think a bit of mystery is a good thing.
But it would be great if there was a sort indication how far your are in one of the path.
For example, the more you are on the light path, the more your wings and magic disk will be bright. And the more you are on the dark path the more they will be dark.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you both for your answers.
I hadn't think of the wings and magic disk colors.
I supposed it's all or none. You have wings or not, and you have bleu or red magic disk.
But that if you are in the light side, but at 1 point to become neutral, you don't have any clue.

I don't want exact number, as I think a bit of mystery is a good thing.
But it would be great if there was a sort indication how far your are in one of the path.
For example, the more you are on the light path, the more your wings and magic disk will be bright. And the more you are on the dark path the more they will be dark.
Sadly it's pretty much all or nothing.

You either go full light or full dark.

The closer you are to neutral to worse it is. Thalna has no power at all as a neutral.

Your idea of indicators is a good one though. Would be nice if there was a way of seeing without showing wings. At first I thought the hair change might be different for each power set but it's red for both.

The biggest issue is the amount of renders it would take. It's already double the work load for each power set so different variations would just be too much I think.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes