Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah since they are in a open relationship, no reason for Catha not to get wet somewhere else. :love:
It's not like Thalna minds. She knows she has Catha's heart and neither of them are bothered about sharing the other.

I mean, just check the scene with Vanth, Thalna hates her but still found that scene hot enough to join in.

That and Catha has had to cope with Thalna growing their harem even if Selene is the only one she's really approved. This may get Karma in.

Reactions: Hrk19

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's not like Thalna minds. She knows she has Catha's heart and neither of them are bothered about sharing the other.

I mean, just check the scene with Vanth, Thalna hates her but still found that scene hot enough to join in.

That and Catha has had to cope with Thalna growing their harem even if Selene is the only one she's really approved. This may get Karma in.
I know she doesn't mind but Catha needs to spread some love too. It can be only Thalna who gets all the fun of a open relationship.

But not sure about Karma being anything other than some fun with no strings attached to Catha.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know she doesn't mind but Catha needs to spread some love too. It can be only Thalna who gets all the fun of a open relationship.

But not sure about Karma being anything other than some fun with no strings attached to Catha.
Catha with Brianna or Catha with Alice .... OR Catha with Brianna and Alice.

To be fair i'd love to see Alice rail Brianna too.

Reactions: Hrk19

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was great. Seeing Little Thalna progress with her magic brought tears to my eyes. Catha even made a *Pikachu shocked* face when Thalna formed her own magic disk in her hand.

Now the real meat of the update. Angels! I said this last update or the one before that but i was always wondering if Angels existed. That reveal of Catha being the very angel i was hoping to see further in the story was great! I mean she was already one even before the reveal but now she's a literal one. I was also shocked that Vanth was a Angel/Demon hybrid. I would've thought that would be revealed for Thalna character actually.

Though if i had to say one thing I'd say wouldn't it be better if Catha was labeled a Fallen Angel? I mean she joined the underworld. Her design too doesn't really scream Angelic being, color wise. The Ears are fine but i feel like she should've had atleast an Angelic form of some kind.

Outside of that, I'd definitely say this was a more chill update. I enjoyed spending time with my wifey. She's "The Wife" and no other character in game even comes close, not even Selene. Well atleast for me in that regard even though I'm a Envy fan.

That ending though. Is she becoming closer or similar to what Atia is? That red hair feels a obvious giveaway where this might be going. I'm still curious about her and Atia background too so I'm looking forward to where this is going here.

Apr 27, 2021
I'm not really in "futa games", but I really like this game because it's funny. The DEV has really good humour, and particularly I love the way all the characters behave towards MC.
Maybe I exagerate a little bit, but I can see a "Tarantinesque" story in this game.
Kudos for the "wrestling scenes", even if I haven't still played a game where a fight can go "a little further", that is strange because it's a common clichè in adult industry.

max321

Feb 2, 2019
Anybody faced a problem with 1.0 version? I downloaded it from Mega and exe file is corrupted. It doesn't run the game but showing error.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Pretty cool VN(y) I see Thalna as a fiery type of person.
During her free time away from Catha,
I could imagine her doing topless magic tricks on stage.
Thus I came up with this fan sig for fun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and F1_V10

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Another twitter preview. Wait what? :oops: :p
Morally Purple@Morally_Purple

The unlockable scene is out now for $5 patrons. Here's one more little teaser. :) #futa #futarani #3dx #nsfwgaming #lewdgames #adultgames
E7zYYxEXMAYhvS7.jpg
Source:

Reactions: F1_V10 and armion82

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What ?
Do you mean that in a game where the MC is a futa (as it's explicitly say by the tags...), you can't avoid futa contents ???
It is breathtaking!
It too shocked me that the tags represent what is in the game.

I do think we expect too much of some of our fellow forum dwellers. I mean, why do something difficult like spend 2 seconds browsing the tags when you can open the page, scroll down the page and then type out a question that's already answered in said tags then sit back and wait for an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Inner Growth [v1.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Inner Growth [v1.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes