DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
What an interesting and captivating storyline...the sex is so 'by the way', I'm playing for more...and this game just keeps on giving!!

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
i Wish if you put another Futa/Trans BDSM
It's planned.
O

could you please puts some mod of skip puzzles its to hard 2 press it when im using android phone especially in the prison of light quest
The game is made for PC users, and the Android Port is a "copy" of the PC version.
It's difficult, I know, but it's possible. And luckily you only need to do it once or twice.

Currently, I'm focused on creating new content towards the goal of finishing the game at one point.
After that, I will concentrate on fine-tuning the game.

Aug 12, 2021
if the 1.1 is released, the old save of 1.0 will be compatible? or not?

because i hate 2 back in beginning and i hate the puzzle games.

thanks 2 me i have notes hahaha!!!
i hope you dont change the password of this damn stone its so frustrating

IMG_20210730_005614.jpg IMG_20210730_005533.jpg

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Unless it was changed my main complaint about this puzzle was the nature of it being based on hearing the different sounds. Anyone hard of hearing or deaf would have a hard time if the solution wasn't posted in this thread.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
if the 1.1 is released, the old save of 1.0 will be compatible? or not?

because i hate 2 back in beginning and i hate the puzzle games.

thanks 2 me i have notes hahaha!!!
i hope you dont change the password of this damn stone its so frustrating
I will most likely overhaul the complete point system.
So old saves will probably not be compatible.

For the puzzle game, I can give you the hints I gave my patrons.
-The puzzle has one correct solution. Dark or light side does not matter.
-If you accept Atia's deal, you can click whatever you like. Every combination will be correct.
-If you fail the puzzle 3 times, a new pop-up will show, which lets you proceed without solving the puzzle. There are no negative consequences if you choose to do so.
Unless it was changed my main complaint about this puzzle was the nature of it being based on hearing the different sounds. Anyone hard of hearing or deaf would have a hard time if the solution wasn't posted in this thread.
That's a good point. I will keep that in mind, if I ever do a puzzle like that again.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes