Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate puzzles too. No option to skip
Catha is her girlfriend, she's not going to skip scenes with her.

It's a game with a lot of futa characters, there is going to be a lot of that kind of thing going on.

Alice, Karma and Brianne and likely to be joining Thalna's harem sooner or later and she's going to take their dick as well as give it, Brianne has already had the chance to fuck her.

As for the puzzles it's part of Catha's training scenes.

I just don't think this is for you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems like someone has some issues here... :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, back to download. Will play it later, finally got to play Wasteland 3 and the game is great. :p

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Catha is her girlfriend, she's not going to skip scenes with her.

It's a game with a lot of futa characters, there is going to be a lot of that kind of thing going on.

Alice, Karma and Brianne and likely to be joining Thalna's harem sooner or later and she's going to take their dick as well as give it, Brianne has already had the chance to fuck her.

As for the puzzles it's part of Catha's training scenes.

I just don't think this is for you.
Solved all problems!!
Just uninstalled the game + deleted the backup files. Gonna adjust with good magic games with male mc. Will not play with futa & female mc ever again. Not my cup of poison!!

• Haha
Reactions: Dixen Chix

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why can't you save Selene on the dark path?/Why does that choice require so many light points?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why can't you save Selene on the dark path?
As far as i remember Thalna doesn't have healing powers on the dark route.

But she can save Selene, just not directly. Only "average Thalna" (not on dark or light routes) can't do anything and have to accept Vanth's deal.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A lot of developers around here don't used the version numbering as 1.0 equals complete game.
In my experience those who don't know versioning - and yes, unfortunately there's many of them - often go 0.8 -> 0.9 -> 0.10 -> 0.11 ...
But only very few don't use 1.0 as complete game. Just a feeling based on my experience though, haven't analyzed it.
Just a bit frustrating.

Anyway, good the game is progressing. :)(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why can't you save Selene on the dark path?/Why does that choice require so many light points?
Healing powers are light side. Dark is destructive.

It requires so many light points because you need to make a choice which route to take, you can't mix and match or Thalna will be weak. You either need to go full dark or full light. Neutral Thalna is utterly useless and will have no power.

Solved all problems!!
Just uninstalled the game + deleted the backup files. Gonna adjust with good magic games with male mc. Will not play with futa & female mc ever again. Not my cup of poison!!
Just to quash my curiosity, the fingering scene is on the 10th update and you also mention you hate puzzles...

There are many sex scenes involving futa in the game leading up to that and a huge puzzle a few updates ago when Thalna got her powers...

How did you manage to get past all those to then find issue with the same sort of content you've already gone through?

It's also tagged as futa/trans protag, you must have known anal play was coming....

Why play a female/futa MC game when you obviously have issues?

None of your complaints make any sense.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020

It requires so many light points because you need to make a choice which route to take, you can't mix and match or Thalna will be weak. You either need to go full dark or full light. Neutral Thalna is utterly useless and will have no power.
If dark is destructive, why not transfer the injury from Selene to MC through Pain/Inverse ? That would still fulfill the destructive nature of "dark" while effectively serving the same purpose.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021

Just to quash my curiosity, the fingering scene is on the 10th update and you also mention you hate puzzles...

There are many sex scenes involving futa in the game leading up to that and a huge puzzle a few updates ago when Thalna got her powers...

How did you manage to get past all those to then find issue with the same sort of content you've already gone through?

It's also tagged as futa/trans protag, you must have known anal play was coming....

Why play a female/futa MC game when you obviously have issues?

None of your complaints make any sense.
I Think anal fingering is first time here.
Played because of magic only. All other things from this one are garbages for me
About puzzle: they are not for me. Completed all puzzles by randomly clicking till now. I am tired of it..... Enough of them!!

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Futanari are hermaphrodites, with both penis and vagina, so Thalna is trans since she only has one type.

It's really strange that this site smushes the two together in the tags.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You can play Lunars Chosen.Another great game that should also have way more support.
yeah but she is a futa by some magical curse or something; not just a futa for futas sake. I'd love to make a game where futas are just around and no one questions it. maybe even a family member is a futa just kuz.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes