RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And light side Thalna likely made Selene pregnant. Selene >>>>>> Vanth. :love: :love:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I totally hated Vanth at the start now I just want her added to Thalna's girls.

She tries so hard to look good for the Queen and be a badass but keeps failing, I am starting to feel a bit sorry for her.

She wanted to be the bad girl so badly and have people fear her but she got her ass kicked by a weakened Catha and on the dark route got her ass super beat by Mega Thalna.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While i agree she is kinda pathetic getting her ass kicked by Catha or Thalna (after getting the wings) i can't see her as anything more than the Queen's sub slave/girlfriend.
I think Thalna hates Vanth more than the succubi she was sent to hunt.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For the ones who don't like going/can't go to patreon. :p

Next release this weekend
Hello guys,
the next update of Inner Growth is very close.
After v0.9 follows v1.0, this won't be the final version, though.
I was sure when I began this project it would be finished by now, but I got a little ahead of myself, I guess. :D
The final version of Inner Growth will be between v1.5 and v2.0.
After that, I will evaluate the project (money/time/etc.) and decide if I continue making games or stop. I brought this up on discord a while ago, and I thought I should mention it here, too.
That would be all for now. :)
Cheers,
Morally Purple

--------------------------------------------

Really wish this game got more support on patreon, your renders and story are really good. Have you tried those cross promotions between patreon developers before Morally Purple?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
There is one other game with gender non conforming Mc and beutiful renders I can think of but I would not touch it with my 9 feet lance.... and an other I would shake my hand with but I havent seen cross promotion from them either... I guess there is nothing like talking between dev to find the right partner to do cross promotion.

( the later game I am thinking of is Shatterd. I will leave people gessing the foremer but it is not that hard a gess.)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not gonna lie, more support would be nice. :p

I didn't try cross-promotion yet because I didn't find a game that is similar to mine.
Yeah i can't really remember another game with a mostly top (devil) transwoman as a protagonist. You could just try to go after other devs who also focus on transgender characters. :p :LOL:

Several games on my signature do that.

ps: Knight_of_the_lance just say the name. No reason for a guessing game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not gonna lie, more support would be nice. :p

I didn't try cross-promotion yet because I didn't find a game that is similar to mine.
Doesn't need to be too similar, there are quite a few games that touch on the supernatural and a lot of devs love cross promo stuff.

If you don't feel comfortable asking i'm sure some of us could go about it.

Finding the sites biggest shitposters and getting the games sig on them helps too. Not the first time i've done it, I post often enough being a no life tart so shilling games I enjoy isn't a problem.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes