DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
This is fucking amazing graphically, big boobs, beautiful bodies, cute faces and futas, as well as storyline. We are preparing number one in the field of futa. Damn, I can't wait for further updates. I just hope that this adventure will not end too soon and that it will be kept at such a high level all the time. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she's a supernatural one though..so she's different :p she's Jane from BaRS with longer hair fangs and a peen...see..nothing like any other futa/trans MC :ROFLMAO: joking aside..games premise is a cut above...the writing is good..the renders are fantastic...its a great game..also..Selene...

Reactions: Morally Purple

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Updated guide for v0.2. Getting all unlockables in this version is little bit more difficult. You have to go through almost every option. There is even part where you get different scenes(with different unlockable) if you killed servant in first version of the game or not. I'm not covering how to get every single unlockable in my guide... just pictures where it is.

Games look promising. Thank you Morally Purple and keep up the good work.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't usually play games with female or futa MCs, but I gave this one a try and I was pleasantly surprised. Interesting story, good writing, great renders. All and all a very good game with a lot of potential. Keep up the good work.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So the futa tag alone isn't enough to know what we're in for...is it all futa on female? Futa on futa? Futa on male? Or is it more than one of these and if so, can you option out of what you don't like?

I feel like futa games really need info like this in the OP, a futa tag alone does not really tell you what you need to know the way other tags might.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Inner Growth [v0.2] [Morally Purple] - Original Size: 1.86GB

Download PC (110MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Good game, Thalna is like Stifler from American Pie :ROFLMAO:
The touch of humor is very appreciated, it isn't every day that we can smile/laugh while playing a game ^^

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes