ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I like the game so far, good luck with the game! and maybe WT soon, if all the choices are that impactful.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Fun but too short. Interesting story so far but the dev needs to use a spellchecker and a proof-reader

StormDogg

Nov 20, 2017
I like the game so far but can you make more choices for sex like choosing if you'd like a handjob blowjob footjob etc. That would be awesome for a futa protaganist game. Like dreams of desire i choose what i like for me its feet for some are other fetishes so i would love to se for me a lot of foot fetish ac the mc... My toughts tho game is still great.

JaneMargolis

Oct 31, 2019
Interesting story and characters, but I expected more content from the game size. Still, I'm waiting for the whole game, so if you're into futa I can definitely recommend it :D

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Good game, hope we see even more of Thalna's total domination...but it would be nice to give people who want to see her sub side an option...personally i want more domination it suits the badass antihero that she is...I couldn't stand how weak and meek the protagonist of The Red Room was, so you can imagine how delighted I was to play as the badass Thalna...keep up the good work

Mar 23, 2020
Good game, hope we see even more of Thalna's total domination...but it would be nice to give people who want to see her sub side an option...personally i want more domination it suits the badass antihero that she is...I couldn't stand how weak and meek the protagonist of The Red Room was, so you can imagine how delighted I was to play as the badass Thalna...keep up the good work
Paradoxically I hate submissive/beta MCs when I'm forced into it, but I enjoy it when it's optional.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes