Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
A paradise of Futas, great job Dev. :sneaky:
I'm going to have a hard time trying to unlock all the images though. hope for a walkthrough soon.

Reactions: philo10

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
what exactly do you mean by dark path?
In the game you can choose to be good person or an asshole, so light and dark. If you choose to be nice to them it'll be light path, and being an ass to them sets you on the drak path.
I've this v 0.2 walkthrough i downloaded before i don't know why it's not attached to the front page, i'll attach here, but it only covers until v 0.2 so after that you just have to guess on your own.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Shame that futa is not optional... game with females only I expected to see atleast cunnilingus once.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great game. I liked the artwork and story.
Why are the succubus stronger then her. Is it cause they've been on earth the longest just having sex?
And what about that magic that she doesn't display yet? Maybe she needs to learn magic spells?
Well one of the succubus yelled out lout her weakness, not so smart. Maybe next time she should aim for the head. I like everything about this game. The script could use a little help here and there but otherwise passable. Does anybody know where I can find the script so I can fix it?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Shame that futa is not optional... game with females only I expected to see atleast cunnilingus once.
Maybe next update. Options didn't lead to consequences or no consequences so it didn't matter what you choose.
It all leads to consequences regardless.

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Updated guide for v0.3. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

To my taste there was a lack of "normal girls" in this update... but I know that is not the aim of this game. But hey... I'm not into futa/dickgirl/etc and still play this game. That mean you are doing something right. Thanks for this update.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Just kneel when you meet your mother.

Damn you, Morally Purple , I'm trying to get both Shina and Brianna but I can't, you making the choices very difficult :ROFLMAO:
While I try, I found a scene that I’ve never seen, the pissing in the cafe is new or old ?

Always good work (y)(y)
It's an old scene.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Updated guide for v0.3. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

To my taste there was a lack of "normal girls" in this update... but I know that is not the aim of this game. But hey... I'm not into futa/dickgirl/etc and still play this game. That mean you are doing something right. Thanks for this update.
Hey thanks for the walkthrough, someone should attach it to the front page so we don't get people asking the same questions again and again.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Unseen13 I tried following your walkthrough, but some scenes don't seem to offer me all choices. Like this
screenshot0001.png
Can somebody add a save with all the gallery items unlocked?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes