ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is there a walkthrough to make her stronger cause she's weak against the succubus, her mother. Anybody who isn't human. What's the point in her being there if she doesn't know magic?
It's not like it's impossible. Her mother knows magic for Christ's sake and she's their leader Empress, whatever. Is she that weak on her father's side of the family/ I really don't get how she's that weak.
I hope there's a way to make her stronger then her mother, cause that was humiliating how easy she defeated her. Bottom line, make her stronger.....peace.

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
Unseen13 I tried following your walkthrough, but some scenes don't seem to offer me all choices. Like this
View attachment 624287
Can somebody add a save with all the gallery items unlocked?
I just want to clarify how the guide works... ge.png
Each section seperated by "-------------------------------------" is like a blackbox with one entrance and one exit. Inside that blackbox there is some branching which I represent with lines of text aligned left to same level. So initial branching is the left most aligned... and futher branching is shifted more and more to the right. A graph representation(something like I show on this picture) would be a much better way to make this guide... but you know... too much work... maybe when I have a lot of free time....

And some options are only available when you met some requirments. For example here "Break cuffs" option is there only if you have more then 7 dark or light points... I indicate this condition with the blue text before the option itself.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Before wasting my time: Is lesbian content planned? I cant play a hetero girl and futas are scary...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Holly Shit. I know it one this his fucking servant will be get killed in on or another: by Catha or by Thalna. This I fucking Awosom. I donìt of this Bithcy Queen Alia She don't care about her own kind either halfbreed. She care about her self purpose. Alia is only selish. I gonna kill Vanth, that red demon. Hope they will much more other 8 days in one single update. This game will be much batter to make some training, work and fine some ally to make some other action to make it more exciting as well. More intriguing

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i cant get the vanth scenes no matter what i do,i think the choices are bugged or something cause nothing triggers a choice there
you nee only do some rest and she would appear, no matter with allow or not, wearing if you bring the cuffs you get Preso break.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Man i got all i wanted!
This game is awesome,hope we get more choices to have thalna get fucked.
Would be nice to make thalna some dick girl's slut and have her be a sub.
Honestly like the scenes with thalna getting fucked more

By the way, does this game have monthly updates?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
By the way, does this game have monthly updates?
Ok, let's see. The first post in this thread was created on Januar 3rd, 2020.
The changelog has two entries and the intial post has been updated last, well yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, do the math! ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
really like the game so far. sadly im not SUPER into futa's i was dissapointed that the gaurd in this update was a futa since i think she was prolly one of the hottest girls so far. kinda wish MC(forgot her name) would get powers to alter her lovers to her taste buuuuut i understand the main protag herself doesnt seem to care one wy or another its just wishful thinking for me. that being said im not against Futa lovers just dont need sooo many but eh again its just me.

Reactions: Morally Purple

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
About the game. It's good. The girls look great. So do the renders. Proper english. (Not that I would know since I iz no nativ speaka.)
No paywalls. Font is decent. No text box.
As for the story...no reuniting with a family after years of absence, no landladies, no school, no coll-edge. So yeah, it's insta win.

Choices you may or may not have in certain situations depend on past choices made. In one scene for example you get two sets of choices depending on your points, it's either do nothing and kill someone or do nothing and kinda scare someone.
While that is not new it is well done and excecute and overall consistent.

Oh and there are also some hidden renders for you scavenger types.

That also contributes to my point about thoughtfull and good craftsmanship of the devs.

So hats off to the devs for the good production quality! So give it a try.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Damn this game is awesome. Renders are amazing and the story is good too. 10/10 would play it multiple times to unlock everything.

Reactions: RHFlash

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
i hope Morally Purple well put animation, in then next update please it well make it more fun to play forget i see there is animation in it

Last edited:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Shame that futa is not optional... game with females only I expected to see atleast cunnilingus once.
There is well ... one scene, the unlockable scene of version 2. :p
unlockable_011.png
There will be more in the future, but of course the other stuff will always be a focus. ;)
Before wasting my time: Is lesbian content planned? I cant play a hetero girl and futas are scary...
Lesbian content is planned. Nothing ingame yet tho.

If you guys have any questions about development or other stuff ask away.
I don't know which of these questions still need to be answered. ^^

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
There is well ... one scene, the unlockable scene of version 2. :p
View attachment 625580
There will be more in the future, but of course the other stuff will always be a focus. ;)

Lesbian content is planned. Nothing ingame yet tho.

If you guys have any questions about development or other stuff ask away.
I don't know which of these questions still need to be answered. ^^
Well, Morally Purple, first of all, This is the best futa game i played!, period.

1. Now then, i have to say that Thalna is the most gorgeous girl in the game and i really loved the scene with her and Brianna and i know the game starts out with Thalna fucking others but i really want others to fuck Thalna, so i wanted to know if there was more of Thalna getting fucked content as the future versions come.

2. I mean id like it if in future versions with anything with other futas that we could choose to have Thalna get fucked rather than her fuck them? like we got the choice with Shina and either fucking her or letting her fuck Thalna.

3. Also,will there be any future Alice fucking Thalna content? or even an orgy of sorts where other futas and dickgirls take turns fucking Thalna?

4. Another thing i wanted to ask is if we could get in a relationship with a girl or futa of choice?

5. Also, will there also be a point in the story where Vanth wants Thalna instead of Catha? i mean Brianna sure did find Thalna attractive so why not her?

6. Also with the futas, will the relationship be different if the other futa is the one fucking Thalna?

7. Will we be able to turn Thalna into a submissive slut?

8. Will you add animations? the part with Brianna would have been awesome with animations,if its not on the agenda, no problem i love your game as it is.

9. when do you think v.04 would be ready? or is it not possible to give a date yet?

10. Please make a discord server,it would be a nice place to chill and talk about the game.

11. And finally, will we get a continuation of Thalna and Shina in the next update? possibly some Alice and Shina double team on Thalna?

Again, love your game

Reactions: Michael_MAN

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Well, Morally Purple, first of all, This is the best futa game i played!, period.

1. Now then, i have to say that Thalna is the most gorgeous girl in the game and i really loved the scene with her and Brianna and i know the game starts out with Thalna fucking others but i really want others to fuck Thalna, so i wanted to know if there was more of Thalna getting fucked content as the future versions come.

2. I mean id like it if in future versions with anything with other futas that we could choose to have Thalna get fucked rather than her fuck them? like we got the choice with Shina and either fucking her or letting her fuck Thalna.

3. Also,will there be any future Alice fucking Thalna content? or even an orgy of sorts where other futas and dickgirls take turns fucking Thalna?

4. Another thing i wanted to ask is if we could get in a relationship with a girl or futa of choice?

5. Also, will there also be a point in the story where Vanth wants Thalna instead of Catha? i mean Brianna sure did find Thalna attractive so why not her?

6. Also with the futas, will the relationship be different if the other futa is the one fucking Thalna?

7. Will we be able to turn Thalna into a submissive slut?

8. Will you add animations? the part with Brianna would have been awesome with animations,if its not on the agenda, no problem i love your game as it is.

9. when do you think v.04 would be ready? or is it not possible to give a date yet?

10. Please make a discord server,it would be a nice place to chill and talk about the game.

11. And finally, will we get a continuation of Thalna and Shina in the next update? possibly some Alice and Shina double team on Thalna?

Again, love your game
I can't even begin to express how much I disagree with this!!!! No kink or anything shaming, but I want Thalna to be dominant in every relationship/experience. She needs to become a badass.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes