Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can't even begin to express how much I disagree with this!!!! No kink or anything shaming, but I want Thalna to be dominant in every relationship/experience. She needs to become a badass.
i agree with this but it'd be best all around down the line if Player gets to decide how Thelma gets down. to be a dom or a sub...that way everyone wins. the game seems to be doing okay so no need to rush updates and can make alternate scnes for each girl. i mean shit if Thelma gained power to turn futas to girls or if the game was remade a bit where you have the option to be the only futa girl in the begining of the game(WVM style) id pledge right away.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I can't even begin to express how much I disagree with this!!!! No kink or anything shaming, but I want Thalna to be dominant in every relationship/experience. She needs to become a badass.
hey to each their own,but i want the choice to choose if we want Thalna to fuck or get fucked

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hey to each their own,but i want the choice to choose if we want Thalma to fuck or get fucked
the closest to this we had was with the Guard buuuuut there wasnt a choice to bang her just nut on her :cry:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
the closest to this we had was with the Guard buuuuut there wasnt a choice to bang her just nut on her :cry:
well i think Morally purple is listening to us so maybe he might just from here on give us choices in the parts where futas or dickgirls are involved.
i prefer to have Thalna to get fucked and well,hopefully we will get choices like the one we got with Shina, that is to fuck or get fucked from here on with futas or dickgirls.
like for example say when the next time Thalna calls Shina, Shina goes to Thalna's apartment and depending on what you choose as in fuck or get fucked, he could include Alice too and have a double team on the one getting fucked

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well i think Morally purple is listening to us so maybe he might just from here on give us choices in the parts where futas or dickgirls are involved.
i prefer to have Thalma to get fucked and well,hopefully we will get choices like the one we got with Shina, that is to fuck or get fucked from here on with futas or dickgirls.
like for example say when the next time Thalma calls Shina, Shina goes to Thalma's apartment and depending on what you choose as in fuck or get fucked, he could include Alice too and have a double team on the one getting fucked
im having a hard time remebering all these names lol. buuuuuut as long as Selene can remain Thelma's only (my preferance) then i dont mind whatever choices are available.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im having a hard time unlocking the 2 to the last scene in the gallery on the last page. any help?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
im having a hard time remebering all these names lol. buuuuuut as long as Selene can remain Thelma's only (my preferance) then i dont mind whatever choices are available.
well id like it if Thalna can choose who to be with,that way we could see more stuff.
Selene sure but there is also the part where Thalna is submissive.
Anywho,i cant wait for the next update,hopefully next month cause i really want to continue what Thalna started with Shina

Last edited:

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
This game does a great job walking a line from adorable to slutty. Thalna (could ya'll at least try to get her name right) is a fun character and I hope there's a reveal moment where she comes into her power and beats down those succubi bitches! What a great start to a game; I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Edit: when I posted this there were several posts with Thalma or Thelma as the character name. Good to see others trying to edit/cover up their mistakes. I'm probably a huge asshole for pointing this out, but meh, whatever.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is well ... one scene, the unlockable scene of version 2. :p
View attachment 625580
There will be more in the future, but of course the other stuff will always be a focus. ;)

Lesbian content is planned. Nothing ingame yet tho.

If you guys have any questions about development or other stuff ask away.
I don't know which of these questions still need to be answered. ^^
Thank you for the answer and the planned content.
I'll wait until then ^^

Unseen13

Jan 3, 2020
There is well ... one scene, the unlockable scene of version 2. :p
View attachment 625580
There will be more in the future, but of course the other stuff will always be a focus. ;)

Lesbian content is planned. Nothing ingame yet tho.

If you guys have any questions about development or other stuff ask away.
I don't know which of these questions still need to be answered. ^^
Hello Morally Purple.

I have a question... or more of a suggestion about the game. Specifically about unlockables. It seems to me like a huge amount of effort for something that is not part of the main game. Further more it's almost impossible to get them all from normal play. I have them only because I run thrue game scripts. And there is so many of them... like 30 per update. I feel like it would be much better to get rid of them and make extra scene for main game instead. You have a "specials" gallery. You can use these as unlockables -> independent images and only few of them per update.
Or... if you don't want to get rid of them as they are now... you could add text to it. Make it a little side story not directly connected to main plot. It just feels a little lacking right now.

As I said... just a suggestion.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Well, Morally Purple, first of all, This is the best futa game i played!, period.

1. Now then, i have to say that Thalna is the most gorgeous girl in the game and i really loved the scene with her and Brianna and i know the game starts out with Thalna fucking others but i really want others to fuck Thalna, so i wanted to know if there was more of Thalna getting fucked content as the future versions come.

2. I mean id like it if in future versions with anything with other futas that we could choose to have Thalna get fucked rather than her fuck them? like we got the choice with Shina and either fucking her or letting her fuck Thalna.

3. Also,will there be any future Alice fucking Thalna content? or even an orgy of sorts where other futas and dickgirls take turns fucking Thalna?

4. Another thing i wanted to ask is if we could get in a relationship with a girl or futa of choice?

5. Also, will there also be a point in the story where Vanth wants Thalna instead of Catha? i mean Brianna sure did find Thalna attractive so why not her?

6. Also with the futas, will the relationship be different if the other futa is the one fucking Thalna?

7. Will we be able to turn Thalna into a submissive slut?

8. Will you add animations? the part with Brianna would have been awesome with animations,if its not on the agenda, no problem i love your game as it is.

9. when do you think v.04 would be ready? or is it not possible to give a date yet?

10. Please make a discord server,it would be a nice place to chill and talk about the game.

11. And finally, will we get a continuation of Thalna and Shina in the next update? possibly some Alice and Shina double team on Thalna?

Again, love your game
1. Most likely.

2. In this case yes, there will be a choice, so people can watch what they like. Example Shina's scene in v0.3 and Brianna's scene was optional too.

3. These questions are all quite similar aren't they? :D It's possible, but as said before it will be optional.

4. That's a hard question. I have only a limited time to work on my game each month. Therefore paths can't get too complicated or the game will be too short.

5. I won't spoil the story, sorry. :p

6. Not necessarily, look at Selene's grinding scene.

7. Tricky question, let's just say the story is pretty much done from beginning to end. And as I said before, I won't spoil my story. :p

8. Well at the moment I only have one PC, which I need for my normal job and of course for my private stuff too. I need around 12 hours to render one animation. I asked my patrons, if I should add animations, but the overall content of an update would suffer. The majority of my patrons therefore declined adding animations.

9. Shouldn't take longer than two months per update.

10. I've read that other developers have a discord server, but I have no idea how it's structured. Is it only for talking about the game? Do the developers join too?

11. No, the next update will have a different focus.
This game does a great job walking a line from adorable to slutty. Thalna (could ya'll at least try to get her name right) is a fun character and I hope there's a reveal moment where she comes into her power and beats down those succubi bitches! What a great start to a game; I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

Edit: when I posted this there were several posts with Thalma or Thelma as the character name. Good to see others trying to edit/cover up their mistakes. I'm probably a huge asshole for pointing this out, but meh, whatever.
Most of the unusual names were taken from the etruscan mythology, the names give slight hints on the characters, but psst. :p
Hello Morally Purple.

I have a question... or more of a suggestion about the game. Specifically about unlockables. It seems to me like a huge amount of effort for something that is not part of the main game. Further more it's almost impossible to get them all from normal play. I have them only because I run thrue game scripts. And there is so many of them... like 30 per update. I feel like it would be much better to get rid of them and make extra scene for main game instead. You have a "specials" gallery. You can use these as unlockables -> independent images and only few of them per update.
Or... if you don't want to get rid of them as they are now... you could add text to it. Make it a little side story not directly connected to main plot. It just feels a little lacking right now.

As I said... just a suggestion.
Well, my main reasoning to add them was, that it feels more like a game. There's a little bit more to do than just making decisions. The other thing is, that I let my patrons vote, which characters get an unlockable scene. So people could see naughty scenes between characters, who didn't have one before. Furthermore the scene is a little bit longer too.
The amount of work is manageable.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
1. Most likely.

2. In this case yes, there will be a choice, so people can watch what they like. Example Shina's scene in v0.3 and Brianna's scene was optional too.

3. These questions are all quite similar aren't they? :D It's possible, but as said before it will be optional.

4. That's a hard question. I have only a limited time to work on my game each month. Therefore paths can't get too complicated or the game will be too short.

5. I won't spoil the story, sorry. :p

6. Not necessarily, look at Selene's grinding scene.

7. Tricky question, let's just say the story is pretty much done from beginning to end. And as I said before, I won't spoil my story. :p

8. Well at the moment I only have one PC, which I need for my normal job and of course for my private stuff too. I need around 12 hours to render one animation. I asked my patrons, if I should add animations, but the overall content of an update would suffer. The majority of my patrons therefore declined adding animations.

9. Shouldn't take longer than two months per update.

10. I've read that other developers have a discord server, but I have no idea how it's structured. Is it only for talking about the game? Do the developers join too?

11. No, the next update will have a different focus.

Most of the unusual names were taken from the etruscan mythology, the names give slight hints on the characters, but psst. :p

Well, my main reasoning to add them was, that it feels more like a game. There's a little bit more to do than just making decisions. The other thing is, that I let my patrons vote, which characters get an unlockable scene. So people could see naughty scenes between characters, who didn't have one before. Furthermore the scene is a little bit longer too.
The amount of work is manageable.
Thanks for answering my questions, i cant wait for the next update!

Now regarding the discord servers, well its actually both talking about the game and talking about other things,but most game servers have separate rooms for talking about a game and for talking about other games and another room for talking about anything in general etc.
if you want you can check out city of broken dreamers discord or where it all began discord and then make your own.
also yes the developers join too.

you could start out simple if you want and add rooms etc as time goes

Reactions: Morally Purple

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for answering my questions, i cant wait for the next update!

Now regarding the discord servers, well its actually both talking about the game and talking about other things,but most game servers have separate rooms for talking about a game and for talking about other games and another room for talking about anything in general etc.
if you want you can check out city of broken dreamers discord or where it all began discord and then make your own.
also yes the developers join too.

you could start out simple if you want and add rooms etc as time goes
I don't know if a discord server would be worth it.
We don't have that many people who are interested in our game.
But maybe it's something to consider for the future.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I seem to have a problem with the MEGA link. Every time it starts downloading, whether it's for Android or Windows, my web browser just closes unexpectedly. Has this been a problem for anyone else? And its only for this game, by the way.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I seem to have a problem with the MEGA link. Every time it starts downloading, whether it's for Android or Windows, my web browser just closes unexpectedly. Has this been a problem for anyone else? And its only for this game, by the way.
Just tested it and it worked fine for me. I would suggest to try another browser, but you already tried it on 2 different platforms.
What about trying another mirror?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Oh and Morally Purple, i wanted to ask if you plan to add unlockable renders or special renders involving Thalna getting fucked?
right now they are of her doing the fucking

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Oh and Morally Purple, i wanted to ask if you plan to add unlockable renders or special renders involving Thalna getting fucked?
right now they are of her doing the fucking
My patrons decide what we will see in an unlockable scene.
Special renders can be requested too, but so far nobody asked for Thalna getting it.

Reactions: Hrk19
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes