RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Back with spoilers.

Nice explamatiom about the wings and why it was easier for Thalna to get them, thanks to a mix of spirits ancestry, Catha's magic and being Atia's daughter. That being said color me surprised that Thalna's father was a human, at least according to Mara. Also the whole idea behind the quest was to awake Thalna's bloodline powers to bring her closer to Atia.

Most other magic beings get theirs from Queen Atia awakening their powers by force or from emotional distress. Catha said she refused hers and left at that. :unsure:

Surprised with Vanth and Ember's colorfull friendship and why the fallen angel wants to speak with Selene about her origins. Perhaps is this related to Atia's crazy plan of having a inocent baby with angel ascendacy being born from Vanth now that Thalna botched her plans with Catha. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Chapter ends on a cliffhanger with Namaah the superpowered Succubus finding Deva and Envy.

I know after the last update there was a debate going on where some people thought Thalna had Angel blood and I vehemently disagreed, with her being Atia's daughter and half demon...

Just because we now find out that I was indeed right and Thalna is half demon with Atia having a child with a human and her having no Angel blood whatsoever does not mean i'm going to rub it in.......

I am nothing if not humble....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As "said" the silent druid. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
except it comes out in a few updates that thalnas father was an angel lol.
because it is not really confirmed by now WHO or WHAT thalnas father really was.

do not forget that Atia wanted to get rid of the angels what we heard from Cathas explaining.what if Atia had a fling with one of the male angels before she erased their memorys and taking catha with her.??

and now she wants to impregnate Vanth with Cathas Ex Lover....
why cathas ex??? Atia knows more than she tells.
i think there is a little flashbackstory coming.
Atia is trying to make Angel babies.

IF Thalna had any Angel blood at all she'd be using her. In fact she'd be super happy about Thalna making Catha pregnant, she isn't, Thalna nearly ruined her plans because of it due to the lack of Angel blood on her side.

Also Catha would know and Mara would have been able to sense it. Thalna has 0 Angel blood.

Why Catha's ex?

Because Catha's ex is an Angel with a cock most likely ... the one thing Thalna isn't so Atia can't use her. She's trying to impregnate Vanth with an Angel baby like Vanth was supposed to impregnate Catha with Catha being pure enough to keep the childs innocence from Vanth's corruption. Now they need another pure Angel to knock up Vanth.

That much was so painfully obvious.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Atia is trying to make Angel babies.

IF Thalna had any Angel blood at all she'd be using her. In fact she'd be super happy about Thalna making Catha pregnant, she isn't, Thalna nearly ruined her plans because of it due to the lack of Angel blood on her side.

Also Catha would know and Mara would have been able to sense it. Thalna has 0 Angel blood.
i believe it when it is confirmed.
lets see how catha reacts contacting her ex-lover.
and further it could be that the demonic part from Thalna is the dominating part and awoken her powers first,so maybe thalna is able to fusion Angel and Demonic powers into something new??,if my theory is right in the end of course.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and further it could be that the demonic part from Thalna is the dominating part and awoken her powers first,so maybe thalna is able to fusion Angel and Demonic powers into something new??,if my theory is right in the end of course.
I'm calling it now, 100% Thalna has no Angel blood, it would have already come out by now if she had power from both sides.

I say now, i've been calling it since the silly theory was first mentioned. It's practically impossible for her to have any Angel in her and no one to have noticed.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was confirmed in this chapter. Thalna is half demon and half human. Wonder who was the unfortunate person who had sex with Atia and if they survived. :unsure: :p

Catha and Thalna's baby will be a mixed of angel, demon and human. Which Atia does not want it. She seems to want to make her own "my little angel farm" there. :LOL:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It was confirmed in this chapter. Thalna is half demon and half human. Wonder who was the unfortunate person who had sex with Atia and if they survived. :unsure: :p

Catha and Thalna's baby will be a mixed of angel, demon and human. Which Atia does not want it. She seems to want to make her own "my little angel farm" there. :LOL:
confirmed by???.... right Mara,trustworthy??? no,unless Catha or Atia confirms it it is just not believable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure she is, but she also seems like the type who would kill you later to not leak any part of her plans. :p
I'd just have to make damn sure to either keep her happy in bed or make myself useful somehow.

I would have no problems being the Queens lacky.

I do get the feeling we're going to go against her at some point though. Something in this episode made me think we're going to end up siding with the Succubus group.

Also Naamah is hot and I have no problem with that.

Fuck i'm such a shallow bitch.

confirmed by???.... right Mara,trustworthy??? no,unless Catha or Atia confirms it it is just not believable.
That's the thing, they WOULD have confirmed it by now if it was true. She would be great for Atia's plans. I really hate putting peoples ideas down but Thalna having Angel blood was and always will be a terrible theory.

Like I said, it's impossible for her to have Angel blood and for none of the more powerful characters to have noticed, Catha certainly would have when Thalna awoke.

Atia would have used her and been over the moon about her and Thalna's baby because that's what she wanted from Vanth and if Thalna had Angel blood she would be a less corrupt Vanth thus giving Atia exactly what she wanted.

Hate to say it hunni but you are 100% wrong on this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I just hope Thalna makes up with Vanth. Her red skin form is hot as fuck. Hell if possible Thalna should impregnate her solely to add her to her bed. Atia can find someone else to manipulate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just hope Thalna makes up with Vanth. Her red skin form is hot as fuck. Hell if possible Thalna should impregnate her solely to add her to her bed. Atia can find someone else to manipulate.
Atia is the only one capable of killing the 2 most powerful Succubi.

Thalna could barely manage 1 of them with the help of Catha and Envy.

The very last thing they need to do is piss Atia off anymore than they already have. Thalna isn't ready for that fight yet.

Soon though, hopefully.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Atia is the only one capable of killing the 2 most powerful Succubi.

Thalna could barely manage 1 of them with the help of Catha and Envy.

The very last thing they need to do is piss Atia off anymore than they already have. Thalna isn't ready for that fight yet.

Soon though, hopefully.
It's true but I feel like since Thalna and her girls are just far more personable than Atia. They will get numbers and power on their side, hopefully beginning to turn the tables. Besides since Vanth is hot as fuck, personally I'd like Thalna to romance her over anyone else, and if she also impregnates her, it would be even better.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'd just have to make damn sure to either keep her happy in bed or make myself useful somehow.

I would have no problems being the Queens lacky.

I do get the feeling we're going to go against her at some point though. Something in this episode made me think we're going to end up siding with the Succubus group.

Also Naamah is hot and I have no problem with that.

Fuck i'm such a shallow bitch.
So become a even sluttier version of Vanth. :love: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah the whole "i need Catha and Vanth to make innocent angel ascendacy babies" does look like something out of a crazy person's plans.
I was wondering why Vanth needs to talk with Selene so much?
ALso i wonder what would happen if Vanth makes Selene pregnant. Would Atia likes the result (a half angel/human baby) or become even more pissed? :unsure:

Reactions: spitfire335

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's true but I feel like since Thalna and her girls are just far more personable than Atia. They will get numbers and power on their side, hopefully beginning to turn the tables. Besides since Vanth is hot as fuck, personally I'd like Thalna to romance her over anyone else, and if she also impregnates her, it would be even better.
Numbers didn't helped against Onique. Everyone attacked her and the only thing they were able to was to teleport her far away so they could escape.

And Atia is supposed to be stronger than Nammah, the most powerfull succubus.

Reactions: spitfire335

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was wondering why Vanth needs to talk with Selene so much?
From what I can slap together during Vanths monologue, she wants to talk to Catha about the whole Angel thing she's just found out about but can't talk to Catha without Thalna interfering.

At a guess, Vanth wants to talk to Selene about getting Thalna out of the way so she can talk to Catha. She can't just walk in, we've already seen Thalna beat down Vanth and with Catha helping she would be smashed before she got a sentence out.

The only way to pacify Thalna is the girls she has feelings for and Selene is her second fave girl.

Thalna is getting stronger but even at full power she is only a half breed so she may come close to her mothers power but i'm not sure she'll be able to beat her on her own.

If she gets the Succubus group, Vanth and Catha all working together they could take Atia down but we need to sort things out with Naamah before we try and make 2 powerful enemies.

There is no chance they could take on Atia, Naamah and Onique so we need to fix things with the latter 2 before they even think of going against Atia.

Lets not forget that Atia isn't just 1 demon, she is the demon queen and as such will also likely have an army. It's going to be a hell of a fight.

Don;t get me wrong, I want Vanth in Thalna's harem too. I just don't think they are ready to piss her mother off just yet.

So become a even sluttier version of Vanth. :love: :LOL: :LOL:
I would have absolutely no problem being Ava, Atia's personal fuck puppet. I think that would be a great title.

I want to wipe her out in the game because I don't think the Succubi group are a bad lot, if I have to pick then i'd side with them...

However if this was an IRL situation then i'd have no problem being the Demon Queen's personal bitch. I am a sub afterall and they don't come much more powerful and dominating than Atia.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Six months ago, I didn't know what futa was. I have since found that it is a very popular genre online.
Is futa sex considered lesbian sex, only instead of a strap on, one has an actual penis?
If a male were to have sex with a futa character, would that be considered gay sex?
Futanari refer to a person who has both pussy and dick, also you can call it androginous but it is also without any genitals. Thalna is a trap, maybe she was born that way but is a trap no less

Reactions: clowns234
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes