Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I can quote what I wrote on my discord:

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Two bugs were reported for version 11. Please refrain from using savegames, which were saved on the endscreen of the last version. There seems to be a bug with that. The workaround is to use an earlier save here. The second one is, that the Android build does not install correctly on Android version 11. Please let me know if more of you guys get this bug.

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Please copy this hotfix to your Inner Growth v1.1 /game folder, to fix the stuck in light path bug. Don't load your save and immediately scroll back, this will cause the bug to occur again. :S We will work on a solution for this for v1.2.
Dateityp des Anhangs: archive

#already included in v1.1a
8.82 KB

Morally Purple05.09.2021
All Inner Growth v1.1 builds are now updated to v1.1a. I installed an Android 11 VM and installed the Android universal APK on it, and it worked fine. Please contact me and send me your device info, so I have at least something I can work with.
:smile:
Can you please fix this error as well:

Edit:I played the game from the beginning and if was fixed.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/v7/02_decisions.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'bedroom_checked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/v5/lounge_party.rpyc", line 126, in script call
  File "scripts/v5/end_v5.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scripts/v7/02_decisions.rpyc", line 6, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/v7/02_decisions.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'bedroom_checked' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
InnerGrowth 1.1a
Thu Sep  9 19:29:15 2021

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Morally Purple

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ah yes, this discord thingy....sorry to have bothered you mate but
thanks a bunch for your reply. But you gotta excuse boomers like me who
can't keep up with all these new things you young'uns are using nowadays.

Titter, fikfok, facebooh, dumbler, stwitch, instagarn, whatsupp and what not.

We had IRC, ICQ and teamspeak and our phones couldn't connect to the interwebz. :eek:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

guest1

May 31, 2018
I've read roughly 40-60 replies and searched in the thread but couldn't get any proper answer; Is this finally a real futa character, or is it just more trans stuff?

From the screenshots this looks to be a beautiful game, well done developer.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Ah yes, this discord thingy....sorry to have bothered you mate but
thanks a bunch for your reply. But you gotta excuse boomers like me who
can't keep up with all these new things you young'uns are using nowadays.

Titter, fikfok, facebooh, dumbler, stwitch, instagarn, whatsupp and what not.

We had IRC, ICQ and teamspeak and our phones couldn't connect to the interwebz. :eek:

:ROFLMAO:
As a millennial myself, I grew up with these things, too. And I'm still using Teamspeak on a daily basis. ;-)

I'm not a fan of these social-media-thingies either, but as a dev I'm kinda forced to use them as advertisement platforms.
And because of that, I don't wanna post every bit of news on all these different media.
Long story short, if you need information on my game fast, try Discord. :p

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Two bugs were reported for version 11. Please refrain from using savegames, which were saved on the endscreen of the last version. There seems to be a bug with that. The workaround is to use an earlier save here. The second one is, that the Android build does not install correctly on Android version 11. Please let me know if more of you guys get this bug.

Morally Purple05.09.2021
Please copy this hotfix to your Inner Growth v1.1 /game folder, to fix the stuck in light path bug. Don't load your save and immediately scroll back, this will cause the bug to occur again. :S We will work on a solution for this for v1.2.
Dateityp des Anhangs: archive

#already included in v1.1a
8.82 KB

Morally Purple05.09.2021
All Inner Growth v1.1 builds are now updated to v1.1a. I installed an Android 11 VM and installed the Android universal APK on it, and it worked fine. Please contact me and send me your device info, so I have at least something I can work with.
:smile:
I had downloaded v0.11.1 and received the error. I was able to load an earlier save and it played just fine.

Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Morally Purple

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I had downloaded v0.11.1 and received the error. I was able to load an earlier save and it played just fine.

Thanks for your reply.
Thank you, this is good to know, that people are still getting this problem in v1.1a.
Though, I can't reproduce the problem anymore.

I will look into this for the next release.
Maybe rework the end-screens.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I've read roughly 40-60 replies and searched in the thread but couldn't get any proper answer; Is this finally a real futa character, or is it just more trans stuff?

From the screenshots this looks to be a beautiful game, well done developer.
Thalna is a female with a dick and balls, but has no vag. If that's what you mean. A better term would be newhalf/dickgirl, more commonly futa/futanari. A transgirl transitioned from being a man into a woman. This did not happen here.

Reactions: Oxiton

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
I would like to congratulate the Dev on his game which, in my opinion, is a true masterpiece!
The characters are all well characterized and, graphically, excellent. I really struggle to choose my favorite! :love:

A separate discussion deserves Thalna who remains the undisputed protagonist. A really charming and bad-asses girl!! :cool:
I love her fearless way of approaching challenges and her rebellious character but, at the same time, "sweet" with her loved ones and trusted friends. Because of her way of "acting", Thalna reminds me Dark Schneider a lot, the protagonist of the manga "Bastard!!", in a female version of him. Really amazing!!

The story is very interesting and full of twists, not to mention the hot scenes which are beautifully done and are super exciting.
I can only ask the Dev to continue like this. Spectacular!! (y)

One thing I'd like to see in the future, if it doesn't go against the Dev's wishes, is a hot scene between Thalna and the Demon Queen Mother.
To punish her "undisciplined" daughter, the Demon Queen Mother could use her daughter's... "tool"... to please herself and show her authority. Obviously Thalna (after a mutual pleasure!) would certainly not give up and she would find, as always, a way to prevail! ;)

Reactions: Oxiton and linkinn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing I'd like to see in the future, if it doesn't go against the Dev's wishes, is a hot scene between Thalna and the Demon Queen Mother.
To punish her "undisciplined" daughter, the Demon Queen Mother could use her daughter's... "tool"... to please herself and show her authority. Obviously Thalna (after a mutual pleasure!) would certainly not give up and she would find, as always, a way to prevail! ;)
She's the antagonist not a future sex partner.

Chances are we're going to have to kill her.

This is one game that really doesn't need incest nor does it fit at all.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Why are all the antagonists in this story absolute smokeshows? I mean, Atya, Vanth and now Naamah... How could Thalna really want to kill such visions of perfection? ;)

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
In case of anyone wondering: This game appears to have audio / sound / music.
I just did a quick check, because I don't play games without audio, and will play more later.
If I remember correctly this game got background music and some sound effects no voiced dialogues.
It is a visual novel...

Why are all the antagonists in this story absolute smokeshows? I mean, Atya, Vanth and now Naamah... How could Thalna really want to kill such visions of perfection? ;)
maybe you should ask the dev to make them look more like her
BR WWW.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sulring Durgul

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Had a pretty major error (could rollback but not ignore) when they were about to stack the stones on top of each other. Reloaded an earlier save but same result.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We're not sure Vanth and Naamah are antagonists yet.

Atia set Vanth against them by telling her she could have Catha and Atia set Thalna against the Succubus group. So far everyone is just jumping when Atia says so.

This episode it seems Vanth may be coming around and it did seem like Onique at least wants Naamah and Thalna to talk and that they might not be enemies.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
We're not sure Vanth and Naamah are antagonists yet.

Atia set Vanth against them by telling her she could have Catha and Atia set Thalna against the Succubus group. So far everyone is just jumping when Atia says so.
Agreed, throw in the fact apparently Catha has some aphrodisiac-like effect (though it's never specified how exactly) making those around her desire her. Maybe some time away from her will allow Vanth to approach the situation with a clearer head, and upon learning more about what exactly is going on (especially regarding Atia and her desire to use her) will further open up an alliance/cooperation between her and Catcha/Thalna in the future.

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
She's the antagonist not a future sex partner.

Chances are we're going to have to kill her.

This is one game that really doesn't need incest nor does it fit at all.
I was talking about a simple episode and not about diverting the whole story in that sense. ^^;

However, I have only expressed my very personal fantasy and nothing more.
It's up to the Dev to decide whether or not there can be the conditions for a scene of that type.

The characters and the story are already great and I'm happy with what the game has shown so far. (y)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes