RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the updated. I wonder what Vea intends to do against Atia. A surprise attack by switching places with Thalna can't be the whole extension of her plan. :unsure:
Also wonder what Vant wants. Is she trying to turn on Atia after learning thr truth about her origins?

ps: Sorry for the double post but since it is from another day. :p

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Personaly when she got the hairstyle, I wasen't certain I liked it, but I find that it fits her personality well and it kinda grew on me. Might not be an everyday hairstyle (I don't know how long it would take each morning to redo it) But if the situation call's for it I am 100% fine with it. (Lets be honest, with Thalna that is almost 100% of the time.)

The first thing I thunk of when I saw the new style was Rufio from the Peter Pan movie with Robin wiliams. (If I remember the name of the character Right.)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I was without internet for a long time and missed several updates,can you tell me if our girls fuck men and if it is preventable and multiple penetration is also preventable ? :unsure:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I was without internet for a long time and missed several updates,can you tell me if our girls fuck men and if it is preventable and multiple penetration is also preventable ? :unsure:
No men involved yet. Multiple penetrations exist sort of, can’t remember if it’s avoidable, but I don’t think so. Maybe you can avoid the scene but not the act itself if you choose the scene, if you know what I mean.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only man involved doesn't go anywhere near any of the main girls.

I don't think multi pen is optional though. I know a couple of the girls get double penned.

Reactions: fregonard

geraltandciri

Nov 25, 2021
Hm, probably first week of march.
The Unlockable scene will release this month, though.

I am currently moving into a new apartment, that's why I have less time to work on the game. :S
I'm looking forward to it my friend, I hope the next update will be a little longer I love this game (y)

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes