Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
As I've seen basically the same post in two threads already, if it isn't to your liking, then simple don't play.
I like what you're talking about, you're the type who likes things unfinished. The future of a good game is in what has a complete and not incomplete completion, if you love unfinished games you have a full page here on the forum go there and choose the will. I support a game that conquers players, but I saw that this is not the case for you. (y)

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 485 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 451 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you for adding an alternative to MixDrop. It seems like more and more ISPs and/or countries are somehow limiting MixDrop (so that nothing happens after the 3 second countdown, and it's not adblock on/off or weird browser or OS choice problem either).

Probably a good idea to offer two different sources by default so people don't have to keep asking in the future. Once again, thank you for doing this :)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I like what you're talking about, you're the type who likes things unfinished. The future of a good game is in what has a complete and not incomplete completion, if you love unfinished games you have a full page here on the forum go there and choose the will. I support a game that conquers players, but I saw that this is not the case for you. (y)
R.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was some of the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone type out and willingly post on the internet for other people to read.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That was some of the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone type out and willingly post on the internet for other people to read.
You're ahead of me. I simple don't have a clue what he wanted to say.
Yet I assume that this is not a bad thing for myself and neither do I care about it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
damn dev i love you but i hate you too, i like you because your game is one of the best, and i hate you because your story is so good that i hate when the update ends, if i had conditions i would support you in the patron because your game one of the best. I've asked this more times but I always forget the answer we will be able to have sex with MC's mother I really want her added to the harem.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I've asked this more times but I always forget the answer we will be able to have sex with MC's mother I really want her added to the harem.
Given that she is probably shaping up to be the big bad, I don't think that'll happen but I could be wrong.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Given that she is probably shaping up to be the big bad, I don't think that'll happen but I could be wrong.
I havent played the latest update yet, but its kinda obvious from the start that she is not bad at all tho, she helps u all the time and her grand plan somehow tied in saving the world, since if u defy her in the previous update u get a gameover wich implies that everyone u knew are dead or something, i dont think we even met the big bad yet, or its a leader of succubus(doubt, maybe her boss or something), everyone we meet so far, we convert to our cause, i bet the mother thing would be the endgame if u gain enought favour with her or something, this is harem game at its core.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I havent played the latest update yet, but its kinda obvious from the start that she is not bad at all tho, she helps u all the time and her grand plan somehow tied in saving the world, since if u defy her in the previous update u get a gameover wich implies that everyone u knew are dead or something, i dont think we even met the big bad yet, or its a leader of succubus(doubt, maybe her boss or something), everyone we meet so far, we convert to our cause, i bet the mother thing would be the endgame if u gain enought favour with her or something, this is harem game at its core.
I don't know, maybe. The previous update, with the gameover you mentioned, made me think that she will definetly be revealed as being the big bad eventually but like I said I could be wrong, maybe Vanth coming over to our side is a bridge to Atia coming too. We'll have to wait and see.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes