Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I got it while trying to warn her, going against your mother, while on the light path. I think your corruption (dark points) need to be low enough too. Just having blue wings won't be sufficient.
I think it's the going against your mother specifically because I didn't get it and I barely have corruption points and the only thing I did differently than you was me siding with the mom.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Love the Vanth scene at the end, hope we can look forward to more angry sex between them. For some reason sex between (former) enemies always gets me going :p

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Daequendi

Mar 8, 2022
Game doesn't work for me, when I try to advance beyond the 2nd frame (futa girl climbing down a wall) the games flickers briefly with another frame before rolling back to that 2nd frame, tried skipping which briefly advances to another frame before rolling back as well, saving/loading doesn't help either, just can't advance beyond that.
This is with v1.3, I tried the compressed v1.2 as well with same issue
Edit :With some quick clicking I managed to get a quick save on that flickering frame then quick loading allowed me to stay on it without rolling back and seems like I can progress normally now.
Edit2: after some troubleshooting I figured out it was my xbox controller that forced the game to backward skip, plugging it out fixed that, weird it never happened in other renpy games.

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Awesome game.. Only drawback is the lack of a male protagonist that is dropped in the middle of the story here to be dominated and topped by all the nice shemales here ;D

• Angry
Reactions: Milkman Dan

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Awesome game.. Only drawback is the lack of a male protagonist that is dropped in the middle of the story here to be dominated and topped by all the nice shemales here ;D
The game already has a good protagonist who is also hot as fuck. Given how far into the story the game is, I think if the dev wanted futa on male content, it probably would have been added by now.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
The game already has a good protagonist who is also hot as fuck. Given how far into the story the game is, I think if the dev wanted futa on male content, it probably would have been added by now.
Obviously.. It'll keep as is.. Didn't expect it to change, but woulda been awesome with a good quality futa on male game.. Still a great game though. Great looking girls with and without appendixes..

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
86. A) I will help you. [Favor+1] [V11HelpedAtia] B) I won’t help you. [Favor-1] [V11DeniedAtia]  I will help you. [V11HelpedAtia]  (Lie) I’ll help you. [V11LiedToAtia]

I don't understand why but i've never seen this choice in one of my walktroughs.....

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
86. A) I will help you. [Favor+1] [V11HelpedAtia] B) I won’t help you. [Favor-1] [V11DeniedAtia]  I will help you. [V11HelpedAtia]  (Lie) I’ll help you. [V11LiedToAtia]

I don't understand why but i've never seen this choice in one of my walktroughs.....
That choice happens during the conversation where Atia asks Thalna to talk to Catha in order to find Vea and convince her to have a meeting with Atia. I think if you agreed to the deal Atia offered back in 0.3 or 0.4 in exchange for first dibs on Shina, you don't get a choice and just automatically accepts.

Heydeen

Nov 7, 2019
any idea on what to do to get Vea scene??
You have to go against your mother and choose to warn Vea. On the other hand, if you choose to ask your mother the favor of not touching Shina she will ask you in return to do her a favor and you will not be able to warn Vea.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Hey there,

I appreciate the feedback you guys give me a lot. There's probably no site that talks that much about my game as this one.
So why not celebrate that a little? I currently do a lot of pinups of various girls. Maybe some of you would like to suggest your favorite girl in a pose, doing something naughty (cumming, someone receiving it, watersports, something like that :p)?

Like this one I did a few days ago:
thalna_pool_pinup.png

I will pick the suggestion with the most likes, and if we can't determine a winner like that, I will just choose one randomly. ^^

Cheers,
Morally Purple

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey there,

I appreciate the feedback you guys give me a lot. There's probably no site that talks that much about my game as this one.
So why not celebrate that a little? I currently do a lot of pinups of various girls. Maybe some of you would like to suggest your favorite girl in a pose, doing something naughty (cumming, someone receiving it, watersports, something like that :p)?

Like this one I did a few days ago:
View attachment 1704983

I will pick the suggestion with the most likes, and if we can't determine a winner like that, I will just choose one randomly. ^^

Cheers,
Morally Purple
Will be there cathegories?
females only-Selene,Catha,Atia,Deva,Envy,Mara,Naamah,Onique,Laila,Gloria,Ember,Jessy,Jenny.
girls with dicks only-Thalna,Brianna,Shina
girls with dicks and vagina-Vanth,Alice,Karma
Vea?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Alice wearing only her boots with her heels locked behind her head, hands spreading her vulva open, cum dripping from her dick onto her stomach and oozing out of her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because I am certain Thalna,Selene and Catha will get most vote,I will give my to Brianna.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Alice wearing only her boots with her heels locked behind her head, hands spreading her vulva open, cum dripping from her dick onto her stomach and oozing out of her pussy.
We have the first suggestion! I thought there would be more by now. :p
Because I am certain Thalna,Selene and Catha will get most vote,I will give my to Brianna.
You should describe a scene with Brianna then, because there aren't any suggestions with her you could upvote, yet. ^^

Reactions: F1_V10

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have the first suggestion! I thought there would be more by now. :p

You should describe a scene with Brianna then, because there aren't any suggestions with her you could upvote, yet. ^^
We already have some incredinble scenes with Brianna in the unlockbales-Shina,Alice,Thalna,Envy.
Maybe it is a time for some Brianna/Vanth or even Brianna/Atia.

Reactions: haooni
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes