Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Well, I hope you like it. I went a little overboard, I guess. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, my patrons are currently voting on the next Unlockable scene, I added futa Atia just for fun, and she already has the most votes. :D
Wow!!! I don't know what to say.
I was only expecting one picture but you really went the extra mile, thank you so much!

You went above and beyond what I expected and your renders are all wonderfully done. Atia is everything you want from a powerful, sexy demon queen and more.

Her facial expressions especially get me, idk why that stands out to me so much but you really get some feeling from Atia and it adds life to the images that I haven't seen in still renders before. Thank you so much for doing this.

P.S. I'm not surprised that your patrons have gone for futa Atia, it's a very attractive option.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Morally Purple

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally got around to playing. This update had some juicy stuff and gave me a lot of questions.

I think I've just developed the biggest crush on Naamah. She's not an unapologetic, sexy, villianess like Atia but man she got me going this update. I haven't been this lustful for a character since Envy really.

This update also introduced even more Angel stuff, such as Angel Artifacts. Vanth having one doesn't shock me since she's a hybrid and it probably belonged to her parent, with it glowing a bit but not being useable. Speaking of her, that ending scene was a bit too light hearted. I was expecting Thalna to Dom her there but they were surprisingly easy going with their dick fighting.

I'll say i enjoyed this update. I'm really looking forward to how all this angel stuff unravels. Also, i know i say this all the time but i really should get my playthrough of the Dark Path up to date. I say it almost every update and still never got it there. This time I'm going to do it, i swear! :Kappa:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Wow!!! I don't know what to say.
I was only expecting one picture but you really went the extra mile, thank you so much!

You went above and beyond what I expected and your renders are all wonderfully done. Atia is everything you want from a powerful, sexy demon queen and more.

Her facial expressions especially get me, idk why that stands out to me so much but you really get some feeling from Atia and it adds life to the images that I haven't seen in still renders before. Thank you so much for doing this.

P.S. I'm not surprised that your patrons have gone for futa Atia, it's a very attractive option.
Glad you like it. ^^
I finally got around to playing. This update had some juicy stuff and gave me a lot of questions.

I think I've just developed the biggest crush on Naamah. She's not an unapologetic, sexy, villianess like Atia but man she got me going this update. I haven't been this lustful for a character since Envy really.

This update also introduced even more Angel stuff, such as Angel Artifacts. Vanth having one doesn't shock me since she's a hybrid and it probably belonged to her parent, with it glowing a bit but not being useable. Speaking of her, that ending scene was a bit too light hearted. I was expecting Thalna to Dom her there but they were surprisingly easy going with their dick fighting.

I'll say i enjoyed this update. I'm really looking forward to how all this angel stuff unravels. Also, i know i say this all the time but i really should get my playthrough of the Dark Path up to date. I say it almost every update and still never got it there. This time I'm going to do it, i swear! :Kappa:
I always love when people write about my game. :)
Seeing people discussing my game feels really validating.
It shows me, that a lot of you guys are interested in what I am doing, and that keeps me motivated! :cool:

I'm happy you enjoyed the new update!

PS: Thalna on the light path doesn't dom that hard. :p

codex983

Jan 23, 2022
Ok, put the queen in sex games with her daughter (mom is the best) then aunt and sister (sister should be evil futa) and this game would be the best ever !

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Glad you like it. ^^

I always love when people write about my game. :)
Seeing people discussing my game feels really validating.
It shows me, that a lot of you guys are interested in what I am doing, and that keeps me motivated! :cool:

I'm happy you enjoyed the new update!

PS: Thalna on the light path doesn't dom that hard. :p
Oh, really? Say less. I have an evil Demon/Angel Hybrid to strangle with my cock. Have to teach her who's her new master. I'll be back!

I'm joking, maybe :devilish:.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Inner Growth [v1.3].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Inner Growth [v1.3].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Aug 12, 2021
Well, I hope you like it. I went a little overboard, I guess. :p

By the way, my patrons are currently voting on the next Unlockable scene, I added futa Atia just for fun, and she already has the most votes. :D
Damn She has Balls!

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

B17flyingfortress

Dec 25, 2020
Keep getting the following upon opening the game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 774, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/music/fearless-first-by-kevin-macleod.wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 774, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4025, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1162, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1140, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1082, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 518, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/music/fearless-first-by-kevin-macleod.wav'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Tue Mar 29 00:32:32 2022

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So weird hearing fearless first playing in your game, that piece of music is completely associated with jim sterling in my head, followed him for a long time until about 2 years ago, this piece played in his videos a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Milkman Dan

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
You don't see that often, in fact it's bloody rare... quality penetrative modelling... very impressive.

Edit: I used the guide mod but i'm curious, how is someone meant to figure out the solution to the stone puzzle? The correct answer seemed no different to any other answer.

Last edited:

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
So weird hearing fearless first playing in your game, that piece of music is completely associated with jim sterling in my head, followed him for a long time until about 2 years ago, this piece played in his videos a lot.
Kevin MacLeods songs are quite popular, depending on your country you can even use his music and only have to credit him.
It's awesome that people like him do this, and we can have proper music in our games/videos.

Of course, I would be even happier to use any music I want, but that will sadly never happen. I don't even wanna know how much one song of an artist with a music publisher behind him/her would cost.
Edit: I used the guide mod but i'm curious, how is someone meant to figure out the solution to the stone puzzle? The correct answer seemed no different to any other answer.
Thoughts about this puzzle vary a lot, some said it was too easy, some said it was too hard, some don't wanna do puzzles at all ... :D

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Thoughts about this puzzle vary a lot, some said it was too easy, some said it was too hard, some don't wanna do puzzles at all ...
Honestly i just couldn't figure it out, it seemed completely random, nothing spoke anything to anything, i thought maybe the sounds in the right order would sound like a word or something but using the guide mod the solution just sounded like more random noise. basically, i could detect no signal within the noise. I didn't know what the puzzle wanted me to even do to figure it out and just picking them at random and checking Catha's response did not seem like the way the player is supposed to do it.

New thing, might be cause of the guide mod otherwise i have no idea, just before fighting Leila again the end of version 8 content screen popped up but the game continues on after it and asks me for a name for some strange reason after shit continues so... it was pretty weird.

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Honestly i just couldn't figure it out, it seemed completely random, nothing spoke anything to anything, i thought maybe the sounds in the right order would sound like a word or something but using the guide mod the solution just sounded like more random noise. basically, i could detect no signal within the noise. I didn't know what the puzzle wanted me to even do to figure it out and just picking them at random and checking Catha's response did not seem like the way the player is supposed to do it.

New thing, might be cause of the guide mod otherwise i have no idea, just before fighting Leila again the end of version 8 content screen popped up but the game continues on after it and asks me for a name for some strange reason after shit continues so... it was pretty weird.

I've never implemented a rename, sounds like something is fishy with the mod.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes