spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So Namaah is one horny and overpowered bitch. Wonder why she wants to talk with Thalna now instead of simply obliterating her. :unsure:
Also Thalna and Vanth definitely deserve a round two. :devilish: :love:
So much this. Vanth and Thalna deserve more than just that. I really think they are similar in a lot of ways so hopefully, fingers crossed, that might lead to a little romance between them (hopefully in Vanth's sexy red form).

Reactions: armion82

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
will the main protaganist be able to knock up the girls or is the only one thats preg in the game? thats why the tag?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So Namaah is one horny and overpowered bitch. Wonder why she wants to talk with Thalna now instead of simply obliterating her. :unsure:
Also Thalna and Vanth definitely deserve a round two. :devilish: :love:
I don't think Namaah is the big bad she's been made out to be.

Sure she's powerful but I still think Atia is going to be the end boss.

Vanth has very quickly moved into my top 5 girls. She will be Thalna's.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I could see Namaah and Atia being pitied against each other to save Thalna the trouble of fight both of them. :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I could see Namaah and Atia being pitied against each other to save Thalna the trouble of fight both of them. :unsure:
The fight between Naamah and Atia will be who will be the first to have sex with Thalna.
Or at least I hope we will reach that state.

Yes Vanth is awesome,specially in last update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are a few dark actions I enjoy in this like fucking Bri in the jail and I did originally enjoy tearing Vanth's wings off.....

However since my main was always light, Vanth has grown on me and we bang Bri so many other times it was worth missing one.

Plus, blue sparkle wings are awesome.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most people are either paragon or paragade in Mass Effect. Doubt it would be different here when it comes to Thalna.

ps: Only a true monster betrays Wrex and shoot Mordin on the back. :p
There are a few dark actions I enjoy in this like fucking Bri in the jail and I did originally enjoy tearing Vanth's wings off.....

However since my main was always light, Vanth has grown on me and we bang Bri so many other times it was worth missing one.

Plus, blue sparkle wings are awesome.
You nailed it.
Both of you.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Hello,

The newest Unlockable scene is now available for $5 patrons!
You can find the scene here:

And here's a little progress update on version 14:
Sadly there's still a lot to do, and furthermore, I recently contracted the infamous virus that's currently plaguing us all, besides trying to stay safe at all times.

That's why the next update will be released a little later in May. I won't be able to finish it in the next two weeks.

I hope you guys are doing better than me at the moment. ^^
Stay safe and have a great day!

Cheers,
Morally Purple
Get better, Morally Purple!

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Its been a long time since Ive played this game but I love it!

I think from what I remember the only thing that was bothering me was how mc treated a woman or two like a sex toy and didnt have any interactions or show of love/interest emotions towards them. I remember there was a chick living with you that you rescued (defector?) but you never really gave her time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember there was a chick living with you that you rescued (defector?) but you never really gave her time.
Mainly because, at the time, she was the enemy.

She isn't a love interest until much, much later.

When she starts living with the Mc is right after the MC crushes her with a car and tries to kill her. Not quite a sign of affection.

Reactions: Mograx
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes