• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 10, 2022
i kind of expected comments like that:rolleyes:. sry but i'm to old for this. anyway read my review that i wrote after i played it with a walktrough. some people are so offended if you say that something is missing or if you criticize. It's on my side when i used the wrong word "NTR instead of sharing for example" but it doesn't make my argument untrue.

but the behavior from some people here makes me wondering if you are even old enough to play games like these if so than it's a shame. instead of being rude it would be nice to discuss it with some standard. that's it for me i liked that game anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: neverthy and sava75

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
i kind of expected comments like that:rolleyes:. sry but i'm to old for this. anyway read my review that i wrote after i played it with a walktrough. some people are so offended if you say that something is missing or if you criticize. It's on my side when i used the wrong word "NTR instead of sharing for example" but it doesn't make my argument untrue.

but the behavior from some people here makes me wondering if you are even old enough to play games like these if so than it's a shame. instead of being rude it would be nice to discuss it with some standard. that's it for me i liked that game anyway.
You came in way too hot to say you just wanted to "discuss with some standard" – THEN you pull up the good ol age card... You get what you give.

Your review is much better, could've just started the conversation saying there should be a sharing tag and you are disappointed about it. I think it's a valid point even though it didn't bother me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

It sounds like you are the 12 years old that shouldn't be even on this site.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe Thalna needs to split her dick. Then she can do the all the Multiple Penetration by herself. :ROFLMAO:
Nah,we don't need that.We already have incredible cast full with awesome futa/trans characters.
Take for example the scene with Thalna,Selene and Brianna-pretty damn hot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

guest1

May 31, 2018
Quick question, I tried searching the thread but I only found spam about NTR and wishlisting;

Is this a futa protagonist, or is it a newhalf/trans/ladyboy/boytits character like some other games falsely tagged with futa?

If your answer needs me to look things up in a dictionary or take a genderstudies class then I'm not interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: blarg0192

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Quick question, I tried searching the thread but I only found spam about NTR and wishlisting;

Is this a futa protagonist, or is it a newhalf/trans/ladyboy/boytits character like some other games falsely tagged with futa?

If your answer needs me to look things up in a dictionary or take a genderstudies class then I'm not interested.
She was born the way she is - Fully functioning male genitalia, no female reproductive system, no surguries/transformations.
Decide for yourself.

Reactions: Oxiton and guest1

guest1

May 31, 2018
Thank you for the clear and concise answer

I will decide for myself and not spout my own opinion about it

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

The tag is "futa/trans" unfortunately, so neither those who like futa or trans get things correctly tags.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

I'd say yes.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, I'm not sure why they decided to combine futa and trans tags, especially since it suggests transmen don't exist. But I think at this point it would take too much work to fix, so it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm not sure why they decided to combine futa and trans tags, especially since it suggests transmen don't exist. But I think at this point it would take too much work to fix, so it's not gonna happen.
The tag is not wrong anyway for this game.
After all we have
characters with both male and female genitals like Vanth,Alice,Karma and Shina,
characters with only male genitals like Thalna and Brianna
women like Selene,Catha,Deva,Envy etc.

Reactions: Asmodeus34
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes