Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Hermaphrodites are a thing that exist though. People can be born intersex, it's just uncommon, although it's likely both sets of genitals won't be at full function. Biology be weird sometimes.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry if this question has already been asked before but I need to know before playing. Is futa trans content optional?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The game is really quite hilarious and ridiculous... LOL.

I enjoyed it. Although, change Thalna's hair back to what it was. So much sexier before :ROFLMAO: This weird Gen Z + 90's punk band style isn't my cup of tea. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and Mograx
Apr 29, 2021
The game is really quite hilarious and ridiculous... LOL.

I enjoyed it. Although, change Thalna's hair back to what it was. So much sexier before :ROFLMAO: This weird Gen Z + 90's punk band style isn't my cup of tea. :ROFLMAO:

I totally agree. Love the antics in this game. It's simple but quite effective, how it gets you.

However, also have to agree, the new hair is odd. Please change it back to the old style. Thalna actually looks like more of a warrior with the old style, much more elegant.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I totally agree. Love the antics in this game. It's simple but quite effective, how it gets you.

However, also have to agree, the new hair is odd. Please change it back to the old style. Thalna actually looks like more of a warrior with the old style, much more elegant.
Elegant indeed. Well said. Can't help but remember her model from anther game... but it's beautiful none the less.

Apr 29, 2021
Elegant indeed. Well said. Can't help but remember her model from anther game... but it's beautiful none the less.
Once again, I have to agree, I think her model is one of my favourites at the moment, because of simplistic elegance.

It’s back to normal in 1.4. It was a bit too much.
Lol I'm glad to hear. It's not so bad though; in the perspective of continuity, this could be one of those things that could be referenced (if ever there were a flash back or at some point in the story a cue that calls for a glimpse into the past.) Her hairstyle could be one of the things the group teases her about, and something like that. (If the idea is coming across correctly).

PinkysBrain

Jan 27, 2018
Not just with Thalna, but also for anything included in the futa/trans tag to the point that I think replacing the tag with dickgirl would probably decrease the complaints a little. Just a little though.
I don't care any more that futa has been redefined, I care that it's far too wide a tag at this point. F95 doesn't need e621/rule43 level of tagging, but it needs more than this.

Add tags for all the major flavours. Herm, trap, trans, dickgirl (sometimes you'd use two for a single character). Then tag every game with one of them with futa too for the hell of it.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes