Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm at the part where Catha had the talk with Thalna. I'm wondering, will we meet another angel in the future?
Very likely.

You meet another as part of the story a bit after that conversation and will likely meet her again.

According to Catha there are Angels all over so it stands to reason we'll meet more. They may not be friendly though, Thalna is half demon and daughter of the Queen of Demons who wants to experiment with Angels.

Reactions: Zontany

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
one of the best games released so far all characters are beautiful but I have my favorites, but I can only remember Vanth at the moment but for me she is the most beautiful character in the game so far both in human and demon form I always wanted her in the harem I think she's perfect, for those who don't know or don't understand Vanth is already pregnant with the MC, this is confirmed by Onique's master (I forgot her name) when she has a conversation with the MC at his house right after the fight in city between them and the MC along with Vanth.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
one of the best games released so far all characters are beautiful but I have my favorites, but I can only remember Vanth at the moment but for me she is the most beautiful character in the game so far both in human and demon form I always wanted her in the harem I think she's perfect, for those who don't know or don't understand Vanth is already pregnant with the MC, this is confirmed by Onique's master (I forgot her name) when she has a conversation with the MC at his house right after the fight in city between them and the MC along with Vanth.
Catha and Mara are pregnant by the MC, Vanth isn't unless you are on the route that shared Catha. No other routes had sex with Vanth until now.

Vanth has only had sex with the MC once and that was this update and Thalna pulled out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When is it mentioned that Mara is pregnant? I must have missed a trigger somewhere.
This update, Mara finds Thalna meditating and tells her she's pregnant with Thalna's kid.

Assuming you have taken all opportunities to have sex with her that is.

Reactions: sn3721

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Vanth has only had sex with the MC once and that was this update and Thalna pulled out.
That is not true, there is the time when Vanth helped whatshisname escape the ambush and stab Selene, you get the option to lend Catha to Vanth and if you do that Thalna fucks Vanth.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is not true, there is the time when Vanth helped whatshisname escape the ambush and stab Selene, you get the option to lend Catha to Vanth and if you do that Thalna fucks Vanth.
Read the whole post.....

Catha and Mara are pregnant by the MC, Vanth isn't unless you are on the route that shared Catha. No other routes had sex with Vanth until now.

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
This update, Mara finds Thalna meditating and tells her she's pregnant with Thalna's kid.

Assuming you have taken all opportunities to have sex with her that is.
Interesting, I can't seem to get it to trigger.
Checking the walkthrough it says in version 11 there should be an option to cum inside Mara but when I played through it again Thalna automatically pulled out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting, I can't seem to get it to trigger.
Checking the walkthrough it says in version 11 there should be an option to cum inside Mara but when I played through it again Thalna automatically pulled out.
I think, not totally sure, giving Mara the creampie requires Thalna to have creamed her when they fuck in the club much earlier.

There is a scene where Thalna and Selena go looking for Rick in a club and Thalna gets some actions to do, one of them is a threesome with Bri and Mara in the toilets.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018

that must be why, i'm on the route i shared catha so that's why, but for me this is the only game i share the womens in the harem with the other characters, in no other game i can do that i always avoid it when possible .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that must be why, i'm on the route i shared catha so that's why, but for me this is the only game i share the womens in the harem with the other characters, in no other game i can do that i always avoid it when possible .
I'm not against sharing, the only reason I didn't get that scene with Catha is because my Thalna is full light and I could heal Selena myself.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well you still get the option. The hard choices in life. Saving Selene yourself or getting to impregnate Vanth. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well you still get the option. The hard choices in life. Saving Selene yourself or getting to impregnate Vanth. :ROFLMAO:
Selene is one of my main girls, Vanth was my enemy at that moment.

On the dark path I ripped her wings off.

I'll happily fuck Vanth now and she can join in harem gangbang fun but at that time she stabbed one of my girls, bitch was getting nothing.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I'll happily fuck Vanth now and she can join in harem gangbang fun but at that time she stabbed one of my girls, bitch was getting nothing.
Same here.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Selene is one of my main girls, Vanth was my enemy at that moment.

As an in the moment decision I'm totally with you. But then we have the power of hindsight and impregnating Vanth and pissing off Atia in the process is pretty sweet too. Although with the prospect of some more less corrupted Angels I wonder if Atia even cares anymore.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Heyo,
just dropping by to leave a little preview of the next Unlockable scene. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope no one minds. :sneaky:

I hate you dev, your game is perfect not to mention the models that are beautiful, but the reason I hate you is that I have to wait 3 months to receive the update and the worst is that you keep posting these spoilers for future scenes. In short, I hate you, but I love you because of the game.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes