bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I hate you dev, your game is perfect not to mention the models that are beautiful, but the reason I hate you is that I have to wait 3 months to receive the update and the worst is that you keep posting these spoilers for future scenes. In short, I hate you, but I love you because of the game.
Do it like Thalna. If there is downtime, have an orgy or two.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Thinking more about the update, I found it interesting how nonchalant Thalna appeared around Naamah and Onique. Aren't they still supposed to be some sort of enemies?

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Good day,

I released the newest Unlockable scene today.
It features a little solo scene with Ellie as well.
Just mentioning it here, because it won't be added to the game. ^^

Here are the previews I shared on social media:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day! :cool:

Cheers,
Morally Purple

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Definitely worth playing.

The game has, around, 10-20 exciting hours in it.

Definitely worth it's weight.

Futa MC and fuck on every corner.You won't be bored with it. Not even 10 minutes will pass between 2 sex scenes and they are all decent.

Sometimes, you have no choice, when you are given one, but it will still have a good end result)

Play and enjoy.

P.S.
The game is not finished yet, and I will definitely play it once more, when it is fully released :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Onique has magical fingering skills, Thalna will need to train hard for her. Now i want her as Thalna's third wife after Catha and Selene. :love:

Speaking of Catha she is promising Thalna a new battle armor, meanwhile Selene wants to go on a date with the half demoness. First sex and now a date, what is next? Holding hands? :ROFLMAO:

Naamah wants Thalna's loyalty to her plan of conquering and corrupt the humans. Somehow i doubt Thalna will follow that (or at least that there is a dialogue choice for it) and i can see their partnership breaking up after they fight Atia. :unsure:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I finished this update. I'm late again. I don't know why but I always miss this game when the updates drop. I should just stalk the thread. Anyway, I was eye fucking the hell out of Thalna. God, she's so hot with that hairstyle. That's why she's my overall favorite in the game. The many styles she has keeps it all fresh everytime I see her. This one I wouldn't mind having for longer, if I'm being honest.

Getting to the content of the update, it was pretty great. I'm looking forward to seeing Vea again with this armor stuff. Celine really wants to go on a Date? We doing this entire thing backwards. Meanwhile, Deva wants my baby. You know I said yes and creampied her. Sadly, Envy was preoccupied this update but I'm coming after her next.

Now to the highlight for me. Vanith, Onique and Naamah. Starting with Vanth, I still don't trust her but I'll let her join my harem. I definitely made sure to fuck her before she left. Onique surprised me when she was down to fuck. Thought I would have to work for that one. Then we arrive at my favorite, Naamah. Everytime I see her I get horny. Just imagining hitting her from behind was such a turn on. She escaped this time but this woman will be mine. I'm definitely going to impregnate her.

I had fun this update. That said, my saves are all jumbled up. I must've forgot which ones I was using so the Dark Path and Light saves are mixed up together. I'll have to play through again and separate them properly.

Reactions: Morally Purple
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes