Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wonder how long until the uploaders on this site here update this.
It's almost 3 weeks now
Depends if any uploaders are subbed to the devs Patreon.

I know some people really don't like sharing any devs work so it all depends on who is subbed and when they will share it.

It does usually take some time for this one to update on here.

Reactions: sava75

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Well, inner growth in on the first page of the game requests page, hopefully it will get updated soon now
I hope! :love: My Thalna is stuck a few meters from the first piece of armor with Vea (poor Vea, in the 5 days that I don't play and wait for an update, Vea will already have all the holes full of Thalna's sperm. JK:D) ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, all games eventually get updated right?
Not always, depends entirely on the devs subscribers. It's one of those that will drop the update.

There is a possibility it never gets updated, it depends if someone paying for it drops it here.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, one question who is the 'dick girl' (I have no idea what is the correct term for 'her') in the second promo pictures (and 'she' seems to appear in other promo pictures as well) :unsure:?

Follow up (but related) question, is 'she' the MC or protagonist, Thalna?

Anyway, interesting (and somehow unique) fantasy premise or story. Renders (based off promo pictures) looks nice. I am keeping both eyes on this.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Morally Purple. Cheers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, one question who is the 'dick girl' (I have no idea what is the correct term for 'her') in the second promo pictures (and 'she' seems to appear in other promo pictures as well) :unsure:?

Follow up (but related) question, is 'she' the MC or protagonist, Thalna?

Anyway, interesting (and somehow unique) fantasy premise or story. Renders (based off promo pictures) looks nice. I am keeping both eyes on this.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Morally Purple. Cheers.
Yep, the "dick girl" in the second promo pic is Thalna, she's the MC and a demon.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yep, the "dick girl" in the second promo pic is Thalna, she's the MC and a demon.
Thanks both, Ava and c3p0. Thalna is the most interesting looking character (to me) in the promo pictures (second is the 'WoW' Elf) and good to know I will be seeing 'her' a lot in game. Cheers.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
No incest tag, which is a shame with the pretty renders (sucks most loli/incest AVN's are now shitty cartoons). Better luck next AVN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks both, Ava and c3p0. Thalna is the most interesting looking character (to me) in the promo pictures (second is the 'WoW' Elf) and good to know I will be seeing 'her' a lot in game. Cheers.
The Elf isn't an Elf, you'll find out what she is later in the game.

You will see a lot of her, she's Thalna's girlfriend and mother of her child. Thalna has 2 main girlfriends and a sort of harem on the side.

She's also a bit of a badass.

If unique characters interest you, you'll like this. There are a few different kinds of demon with their own looks.

There are a few other women with dicks too. You'll get to fuck them all.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Had my eye on this for a while now, it looks interesting. Been in Dev for a while, how close is it to complete? :unsure:
Any music or sound effects? What about animations? No Futa on male right?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes