Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Futa, so thats an automatic "NO!" from me.
You seriously risked ridicule just to state what you're not interested in, in a thread that has exactly what you're not interested in?:unsure:

I've never understood why people do that. If game tags have things you're not interested in, why not just ignore the thread? Why waste time complaining?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've never understood why people do that. If game tags have things you're not interested in, why not just ignore the thread? Why waste time complaining?
Well, either they want to be the class clown, think everyone need to know their thoughts or they think that each and every game needs only to be tailored to their taste.
I don't have the intrest nor do I want to invest the time to understand this behaviour more.

TL;DR: Either they are idjits or they are delusional or both.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
cooperdk said:
Futa, so thats an automatic "NO!" from me.
giphy.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe Thalna got the armor from the spirit then proceded to fuck her whole harem. :p :p
Also got a threesome with Catha and Selene. Sure hope Sel gets pregnant after that.

So Naamah wants to trigger some super magical explosion her father teached her to kill Atia (and everyone around). Talk about overkill.:LOL:

ps: There is a third scene in the gallery but i did not unlocked that. Anyone knows how to trigger it?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
View attachment 2188316

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe Thalna got the armor from the spirit then proceded to fuck her whole harem. :p :p
Also got a threesome with Catha and Selene. Sure hope Sel gets pregnant after that.

So Naamah wants to trigger some super magical explosion her father teached her to kill Atia (and everyone around). Talk about overkill.:LOL:

ps: There is a third scene in the gallery but i did not unlocked that. Anyone knows how to trigger it?
Yes, Namah is very sexy, I hope Thalna doesn't hurt her and Namah joins her, but my Thalna is more of an angel than a demon, I don't think anything bad will happen (I don't have that scene either, maybe something on a dark path)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Vanth is super cool, I didn't think anyone would want to kill her. When she fights with Thalna against Onique, she's smart and funny, later there's more. ;) When she is with Thalna, maybe she will stop being corrupted and open the angel artifact, we will see. (but everyone hunts in their own way, so I prefer to keep my mouth shut) :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Vanth is super cool, I didn't think anyone would want to kill her. When she fights with Thalna against Onique, she's smart and funny, later there's more. ;) When she is with Thalna, maybe she will stop being corrupted and open the angel artifact, we will see. (but everyone hunts in their own way, so I prefer to keep my mouth shut) :sneaky:
Let's not forget Vanth also have a pussy and can get pregnant:)

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Let's not forget Vanth also have a pussy and can get pregnant:)
I have Cacha and Mara pregnant for sure, Deva and Selen unconfirmed, but I think they are too. I like the scene when Vanth gets pregnant, but this time I chose to save Selen, Thalna is nicer in conversations and I didn't want to make her mom angry. I never had the choice to kill Vanth, only save Selen or give Catsha, I can't play the dark path, heart won't let me ;)

Reactions: armion82

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I can't play the dark path, heart won't let me
Personally I don't find it all that diferent from the light side, mostly just Thalna is willing to go a bit further when it comes to detroying her enemies. If anything, the opportunity to permanently kill off Vanth this update is the first thing she's done that I consider actually divisive.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Personally I don't find it all that diferent from the light side, mostly just Thalna is willing to go a bit further when it comes to detroying her enemies. If anything, the opportunity to permanently kill off Vanth this update is the first thing she's done that I consider actually divisive.
Oh, I will definitely stay on the light path, the dark path no no no :oops: (ty for info ;))

May 31, 2020
I was about to give up on the game because the dark path was no different ... everything seemed mellow and the same but after having an option to kill Vanth ...I'd say my heart feels more at ease now...I've wanted that for some time now and the Gang of succubus are next.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I was about to give up on the game because the dark path was no different ... everything seemed mellow and the same but after having an option to kill Vanth ...I'd say my heart feels more at ease now...I've wanted that for some time now and the Gang of succubus are next.
:cry::devilish: Go back to the save where Thalna gets her wings from the rocks and use this: from top > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 .... this is what awaits you ... bha-hahahaha (just kidding of course;) enjoy the game (y))

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also Vea.
You don't gey any ''special'' scene with Vea on pure light path.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I really like the music in this game, when there's a fight scene - my blood starts pumping faster and when Thalna has a conversation with someone she likes - I get chills, the music signals what situation you're going into. :love:

Reactions: Teddybear91
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes