Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Any way to see how many dark/light points i have at the moment?
Is there some kind of console command that i can use to add/remove them?

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Any way to see how many dark/light points i have at the moment?
Is there some kind of console command that i can use to add/remove them?
-just insert the last game save ;)

Reactions: Lemix

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
-just insert the last game save ;)
Sadly this site does not work for me at all, i also tried "renpy save editor" but i could not find variable for dark/light points there.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sadly this site does not work for me at all, i also tried "renpy save editor" but i could not find variable for dark/light points there.
:cry: I only use it when I want to see the result, or when I need to add money in some renpy game :sneaky:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
:cry: I only use it when I want to see the result, or when I need to add money in some renpy game :sneaky:
I just want to do a neutral playtrough, but no matter what i do stuff like "break out of cuffs" and various ways to disable dudes when you save your angel gf still present, i tried doing 50/50 split of points and even some variations like 1 light/all dark and i still get some light options that according to walktrough should be locked unless i have like 5+/7+ etc.
If only i knew how much of each i actually have according to the game and not my math.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I just want to do a neutral playtrough, but no matter what i do stuff like "break out of cuffs" and various ways to disable dudes when you save your angel gf still present, i tried doing 50/50 split of points and even some variations like 1 light/all dark and i still get some light options that according to walktrough should be locked unless i have like 5+/7+ etc.
If only i knew how much of each i actually have according to the game and not my math.
sorry, I can't advise you (maybe there is a mod on the first page, I have no idea)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just use the WT.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
I decided to just roleplay neutral, still get all the options most of the time but just not choose them.
Just did save selene/kill vanth/let her fuck your gf, and my dude, neutral is alot more fun then "saving Selene yourself" or just "killing Vanth", i think saving her gives you extra scene with Selene wich you already get plenty of and killing doesnt give you any scenes, while Vanth threesome with your gf is hot and funny, i will always choose it from now on.

Reactions: BUCCO

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I decided to just roleplay neutral, still get all the options most of the time but just not choose them.
Just did save selene/kill vanth/let her fuck your gf, and my dude, neutral is alot more fun then "saving Selene yourself" or just "killing Vanth", i think saving her gives you extra scene with Selene wich you already get plenty of and killing doesnt give you any scenes, while Vanth threesome with your gf is hot and funny, i will always choose it from now on.
You don't need to be neutral to get the threesome sex scene.

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
here is the save from the beginning you will have 50 points added to ligt.dark.flirt, all choices in the game will be open ;)

Reactions: Lemix

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, I've already posted this image to another thread, but maybe not all of you have seen it.
So, here it is again. Shameless advertising as always. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you guys like the last update, by the way? Hopefully, it wasn't too much for some of you on the dark path. :p
I don't suppose there are any more scenes in the remaining updates where thalna takes some d?
They were already very few and far between

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, they aren't that popular. ^^'
But, there will be at least one more with Vanth on the light path.
Your choice if Thalna will be the one receiving or not. :O
hope it isnt too short and more than one position or transition in that scene, since its probably going to be the last one

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I've already posted this image to another thread, but maybe not all of you have seen it.
So, here it is again. Shameless advertising as always. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you guys like the last update, by the way? Hopefully, it wasn't too much for some of you on the dark path. :p
The update was fire.
No idea for dark path.I am not playing it for at least 5-6 updates.
Yeah,awesome idea.
BTW any chance to get a sex scenes with Thalna in her wings on mode?
Didn't Sleene mention something like that?

Reactions: zz botom

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
The scene never triggered on my "dark" path save. Was the same for Vea's scenes on my "light" path save until I restarted, don't really care enough to do that for the dark path. Had the proper wings for each but I figure I just got unlucky because I was using saves from much earlier versions.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
you know, now that i think about it, if that specific vanth scene has that option, it might be good to have that choice have an effect on the remainder of vanth's scenes in that if you chose to have Thalna take it, she is always the one to take it whenever she and vanth have a scene after that and vice versa if you chose to give it to vanth.
i mean, the two of them are rivals and if thalna at that point chooses to give or take, might be best to use that choice to set a dynamic between the two.
especially since it all started between them because thalna at first took the one vanth wanted.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes