armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
you know, now that i think about it, if that specific vanth scene has that option, it might be good to have that choice have an effect on the remainder of vanth's scenes in that if you chose to have Thalna take it, she is always the one to take it whenever she and vanth have a scene after that and vice versa if you chose to give it to vanth.
i mean, the two of them are rivals and if thalna at that point chooses to give or take, might be best to use that choice to set a dynamic between the two.
especially since it all started between them because thalna at first took the one vanth wanted.
Thalna taking it is not the same as Vanth.After all Thalna can't get pregnant.

Reactions: zz botom

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Thalna taking it is not the same as Vanth.After all Thalna can't get pregnant.
Oh I know that, but I meant that by that choice, from there on, question of who is dominant and who is submissive among them is established.
Sort of like an end to a rivalry with a conclusion

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
you know, now that i think about it, if that specific vanth scene has that option, it might be good to have that choice have an effect on the remainder of vanth's scenes in that if you chose to have Thalna take it, she is always the one to take it whenever she and vanth have a scene after that and vice versa if you chose to give it to vanth.
i mean, the two of them are rivals and if thalna at that point chooses to give or take, might be best to use that choice to set a dynamic between the two.
especially since it all started between them because thalna at first took the one vanth wanted.
Sounds like an annoying way to force the player into an additional playthrough with little new content.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

zz botom

Mar 2, 2021
I really love when trans are the bottom and males top them.
I really do hate the term futa cause it implies a cock and vagina when in real life those are extremely rare cases and they are called hermaphrodites.
Hope the game keeps the same level as before, is one of the few where trans are also bottom and that is a welcome rarity in VN Novels.
And for sure i do prefer to have trans then females characters.
All of the above are just my personal opinions and sexual taste.

Reactions: lo0u

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, apparently the dev said something regarding 1.7, it's locked behind patreon but I'm guessing it's gonna be a bit later than usual

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, apparently the dev said something regarding 1.7, it's locked behind patreon but I'm guessing it's gonna be a bit later than usual
I missed this comment but here is what they said.

lara_factory.jpg

Hello guys,

It's been a while ... again ...
I'm terribly sorry, that it takes me so long to build the next update, but I have somewhat private problems at the moment.

In short, my girlfriend broke up with me around Christmas, and I'm quite sad about that ... to put it mildly ... :D'

I probably won't finish the update this month, but it will definitely be released in February. Hopefully, all this shit died down a little by then, and I can return to my normal release schedule.

I'm sorry again, but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Cheers,
Morally Purple

PS: Just to get my mind off things, I created the render above, maybe you guys would like a scene with Lara? Tell me in the comments about it. And yes, of course she has a third weapon at her disposal. :p

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes