Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Recently decided to give a futa games like this a try as before I avoided them with some preconceptions. And I was suprised that I didn't really dislike futa and actually liked the scenes. Anyway futa is not same as trans so it is from a fantasy realm, so as a straight male this should be fine lol. One of the things i'm not really a big fan of though is the daz model for the main character but I guess it fine, there are so many overused main male charcter models that I'm also sick of seeing so this is bearable.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Recently decided to give a futa games like this a try as before I avoided them with some preconceptions. And I was suprised that I didn't really dislike futa and actually liked the scenes. Anyway futa is not same as trans so it is from a fantasy realm, so as a straight male this should be fine lol.
I don't think gay men are sexually attracted to trans women, so if you're worried about your sexuality if you're suddenly attracted to girls with dick, I don't think that's a bad thing. But again, who am I to judge that.

I would be more worried, in your case, about wanting to see only male dicks on screen, for example the protagonists in a games with a male mc. :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Inner Growth v1.65a

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

NOTES on the hotfix and versions numbers.

1.65a (PC with HOTFIX) v1.65 (Mac and Android, read below)

The wrong variable influencing Vanth's path in this version. It will be fixed for Mac/Android as well in v1.7. Sorry Mac/Android users, there is no hotfix and you will have to wait till v1.7 which should release sometime in April.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InnerGrowth-1.6.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Is this game mostly sword fighting or is it mostly futa fucking females(like in Futagenesis Unveiled). Asking because the first option isnt for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I swear these updates are getting shorter and shorter.

It's not the big update plus this post goes into detail why it was delayed and why it's not so big.

Hello guys,

It's been a while ... again ...
I'm terribly sorry, that it takes me so long to build the next update, but I have somewhat private problems at the moment.

In short, my girlfriend broke up with me around Christmas, and I'm quite sad about that ... to put it mildly ... :D'

I probably won't finish the update this month, but it will definitely be released in February. Hopefully, all this shit died down a little by then, and I can return to my normal release schedule.

I'm sorry again, but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Cheers,
Morally Purple

PS: Just to get my mind off things, I created the render above, maybe you guys would like a scene with Lara? Tell me in the comments about it. And yes, of course she has a third weapon at her disposal. :p

Reactions: zz botom
Mar 5, 2023
(y) Be a Giga Chad dev dude, your gf left you during Christmas for someone else or his money or whatever reason and you're sad about it. Yes men are emotional fools our mind makes many different plans ahead of ourselves when we are in love, creating our life around that loved person. But life isn't fair and girls don't like a fair trade either, they always want some favor or benefit in addition;).

:cool:Next girl would hurt you less, and the following one even lesser and so on, but don't give up you'll find a real keeper one day, who shall prioritize you over her selfish "needs". Get well soon dev dude.

Now, I've a query, Vanth dies even when MC Thalna doesn't fight with her, as per Atilia's request, is that supposed to happen or it's bcuz you're sulking after breakup currently and add new renders later?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
(y) Be a Giga Chad dev dude, your gf left you during Christmas for someone else or his money or whatever reason and you're sad about it. Yes men are emotional fools our mind makes many different plans ahead of ourselves when we are in love, creating our life around that loved person. But life isn't fair and girls don't like a fair trade either, they always want some favor or benefit in addition;).

:cool:Next girl would hurt you less, and the following one even lesser and so on, but don't give up you'll find a real keeper one day, who shall prioritize you over her selfish "needs". Get well soon dev dude.

Now, I've a query, Vanth dies even when MC Thalna doesn't fight with her, as per Atilia's request, is that supposed to happen or it's bcuz you're sulking after breakup currently and add new renders later?

It depends what version you are playing, and I've not played it, but there is some wrong pathing...PC has the hotfix applied which was a bug in Vanth's path. It's not fixed on Android nor Mac.

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
The episode is good, the story continues, but even though it's been almost 2-3 months since the last update, I couldn't understand why it's so short. Looking at the time that has passed, 200 renders are very few... The episode is over in 3 minutes.. I hope the next episode will be compensated..

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes