Nov 19, 2022
3rd time i seen Thalna has been kinky Helpless to Selene,but it's not good when she's been tied up on her back and bend. but thanks for the Futa/Trans BDSM content anyway's. :cautious:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
why the vant helping the MC's mother when she cut ties with her didn't even have an explanation of why this happened.
Was confused by this as well. I thought Vanth joined our team, but in this update she is conspiring with the Queen.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just caught up with recent updates - judging by characters reaction i assume killing Vanth is outright bad decision? as satisfying it was to finally rip that cunt apart - everyone is fucking sad about it
on the other hand sparing her pretty much just ends current version, while killing her leads to a lot more content

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
just caught up with recent updates - judging by characters reaction i assume killing Vanth is outright bad decision? as satisfying it was to finally rip that cunt apart - everyone is fucking sad about it
on the other hand sparing her pretty much just ends current version, while killing her leads to a lot more content
Not really.if you spare Vanth you will get more content later.We already have 4-5 scenes with her and more in the future.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Just started playing 1.65 and I got to a dialogue choice where my only option was "It's nothing." (it's after Selene asked "What's on your mind?" after we fucked her) and I'm guessing the only reason this is a dialogue choice is because there can be other options but mine are missing for some reason, does anyone know why? Is it a bug or what choices in the game opens up more choices there and if so what are the missing choices?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just started playing 1.65 and I got to a dialogue choice where my only option was "It's nothing." (it's after Selene asked "What's on your mind?" after we fucked her) and I'm guessing the only reason this is a dialogue choice is because there can be other options but mine are missing for some reason, does anyone know why? Is it a bug or what choices in the game opens up more choices there and if so what are the missing choices?
It's been a long time since I've played, I've not played the current version. But I made a note here about a bug in v1.65.

1.65a (PC with HOTFIX) v1.65 (Mac and Android, read below)

The wrong variable influencing Vanth's path in this version. It will be fixed for Mac/Android as well in v1.7. Sorry Mac/Android users, there is no hotfix and you will have to wait till v1.7 which should release sometime in April.
So, I have no idea if that is the part your referrrilng to or not.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes