Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So what does the favour points mean
who does the favour for whom ?
Is it thalna who is doing the favour for her mom or is it her mother who is going to do a favour for thalna ?

sn3721

Feb 25, 2018
So what does the favour points mean
who does the favour for whom ?
Is it thalna who is doing the favour for her mom or is it her mother who is going to do a favour for thalna ?
'Favour' can also mean approval so I assume it means how much her mother approves of her.

Reactions: SimonRug

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is okay. That means even more games with trans/futa characters being released on may. :cool:
I love this game and DL each new update as soon as it posts. I'm hoping we actually get a little more story in the next update as the last two or three have been nothing more than fuck romps!
(Not that there is anything wrong with a great fuck romp:devilish:)
Yet, it is high time to progress the story once again before we have another orgy or that's all this will be, a non-stop orgy...
(Not that there is anything wrong with a non-stop orgy:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:)
I do prefer some great story with my hot sex action so I hope the story is about to move forward again.
The end of the current story is actually very close so we should defeat the queen and then have another grand orgy to celebrate!!!!! Huzzah!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm so far beyond being late, I feel like Catha's due date. I could've just waited until next update, which is supposedly coming soon but I needed to cum now!

Anyway, getting back to the lewd adventures of Thalna. It was pretty straightforward with Naamah spilling the beans and wanting us to join. I'm still on the fence about who to side with. Yeah, Atia seems to show affection for Thalna but at the same time, it can still go bad. I guess I'll have to wait until next update, which is right around the corner. This is from the Light Path perspective.

That said, I finally caught up on the Dark Path and my god, I loved it. Killing Atia's little lover felt so good. The brutality Thalna gave off to her mother there was conveyed so well. She was just done with their bullshit. Her mother pushed her too far and she was once again trying to defend Vanth. There's no take backs after letting it build up like she did. So I brutally killed Vanth and now Atia is going to have to live with her choices.

Anyway, it was a good update. Dark Path might just be my main now. I think I like brutal Thalna more and hope to see even more of it in the future. It does suck about Catha but she has to understand that I wasn't going to hold back just because she felt the need to be a savior to Vanth. She's an angel though, so it's understandably apart of nature to want to redeem her. As for Atia, she's getting exactly what she wanted. I absolutely won't hold back just because she, of all people, asked me to spare her pet.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes