TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
This is a great game, REALLY good, music, the protagonist is gorgeous and its not straight in there with the insta-corruption in scene one....BUT for me to give this 5/5 The Author needs to make the younger sister scenes skippable, completely, they are way too long and for me she looks too young, its reverse boner material for me. If they are skippable apologies I may have missed the option.

title11005

Sep 9, 2020
was there any reason as to why the steam version is not updated to the current?
it is normal that the update version of 18+ game is not launch with steam. Developers need money every month for their game so they're making decision to sell the game via patreon or other website which player need to purchase monthly subscribe to get the latest update

Reactions: johnsmith066

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
it is normal that the update version of 18+ game is not launch with steam. Developers need money every month for their game so they're making decision to sell the game via patreon or other website which player need to purchase monthly subscribe to get the latest update
but the dev could have turned it into a paid release for every new update like those other 18+ games.

wlazinna

Apr 13, 2022
Take the innocent path all the way. There will be a place where Cassandra will want to shower with you at the gym. I cannot recall whether all penises are completely avoided.
yes innocence factor is totally useless
mc can have full innocence but a slap in the ass and mc is totally ready to be handled with a dildo by a female stranger ;)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
yes innocence factor is totally useless
mc can have full innocence but a slap in the ass and mc is totally ready to be handled with a dildo by a female stranger ;)
My first experience was to have her submit to all except stealing the $10 .... misses quite a lot. I believe the developer is giving first priority to the corruption route. Is "Good Girl Gone Bad" still available? Do you know of a link for it? (I cannot find one here.)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Idk even know at this point how Jonathan had sex with his wife without calling her a demon or temptation or something

• Haha
Reactions: bricoman69
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes