MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I do like this VN. Only thing is i really don't have a clue how the boyfriend/father and sister are being integrated in this for the rest of the game. Especially the sis which became a nymph in 2 days with those pills.

but again... only thing that really counts for me in this game is that Eve girl being ripped apart by someone else then het boyfriend

Reactions: Capebaldy

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I do like this VN. Only thing is i really don't have a clue how the boyfriend/father and sister are being integrated in this for the rest of the game. Especially the sis which became a nymph in 2 days with those pills.

but again... only thing that really counts for me in this game is that Eve girl being ripped apart by someone else then het boyfriend
Sister was a sacrifice, someone needed to get it, keeping MC in reserve to prolong the support. Will have to see when the next update comes out in a few months.

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
This game is good.

But the script is weird at places.
For example, in the store where Fred buys Jen the red lingerie, the same thing is stated in 3 subsequent lines of text.

Also, it has the same problem with any other game of this type.
Does not make good use of the places.
For example, Jessica walks into men's toilet in order to masturbate.
And the place is clean as hell.
No visual or smell indications anywhere.

I hope the dev reconsiders these basic inconsistencies.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I hope this next update is big and juicy with lots of extra corruption factors and story progress through each route I cant keep waiting like this, I know good games take time but its killing me
Three updates a year? There are some real loyal fans out there. It's been almost four months since they last put out an update I think? So it's no exaggeration. In way of a product, despite higher quality, I think it fails terribly in quantity. I too really want to see what doesn't happen in the new update, let me know when its out, wink-wink.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Three updates a year? There are some real loyal fans out there. It's been almost four months since they last put out an update I think? So it's no exaggeration. In way of a product, despite higher quality, I think it fails terribly in quantity. I too really want to see what doesn't happen in the new update, let me know when its out, wink-wink.

You really have difficulties with dates and measuring time... :p :ROFLMAO:
Last update (V0.07) was THREE months ago, not four...

It takes what... Less than 30 seconds to check and not saying bullshit : you have no excuse to not give the right answer given the time you choose to spend/waste bashing the game here...
I said you are bashing because I think strange the "mistakes" or fantasies you always tell here (again you answer to people here asking for news without knowing anything :ROFLMAO:) are always to present a situation worse than it is...

Before you continue to try to spread fake news... I said three months ago for last update, ok ? I mean March of this year, 2023, ok ? :p:LOL:

I see at least something positive in the bullshit you post : it makes me laugh... and don't be mistaken, I do not laugh with you, I laugh at you... :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I do not see a post about that news here, then I tell it:
The dev told in a Patreon post a few weeks ago he decided to split the game into chapters and next update (V0.08) will be the last of chapter 1. That means V0.09 will be the first of chapter 2.
Next update will have no content for the little sister (sad for me...) but she will be back on screen from her hometown afterwards...

And to be clear, no news about a release date or anything like that so far (the dev told nothing, he said he only tell about release 7 days before the launch), all people here that post anything about that are only daydreaming and spreading fake news...

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Is it me, or the dev pays too much attention to secondary girls when we want to see the story further with the MC ?
Hi none300,

I reply "it is you" but only for the joke of the misunderstanding... ;)

By saying that, obviously, I do not mind you may be alone thinking that... it is false btw...

I rather mean it is your opinion...

Joke put aside, developing side characters are not a bad thing on its own : it makes the world in which MC lives more alive... (if it were bad, Lord of the rings would be the worst story even told given the fact Frodo is MC and the time spent developing side characters like Aragorn, Rohan people, Minas Tirith people, and so on...)
The story is centered on MC by definition, but not the world in which she lives in...
Develop side characters is a choice neither good nor bad on its own... it only depends on how it is usful for the story about the MC...

Here we already have:
  • The little sister. She was "used" to show the effect of the special pills introduced in the game rather than having long and boring lines of dialogs explaining this effect. Good choice...
  • The second Barista in Coffee Shop. She was introduced as an easy fuck for the Coffee shop owner in order to put pressure on MC about the standard required to stay working for him... if MC stays, she must accept to be fucked sooner or later. If she does not accept, she will be fired (she feared that) and the owner still has a barista to fuck... Good...

Before telling it is "too much", I prefer give the dev the opportunity to "explain" us the role of the side characters introduced...

What do you think about that ?

Best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryHill99

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Hi none300,

I reply "it is you" but only for the joke of the misunderstanding... ;)

By saying that, obviously, I do not mind you may be alone thinking that... it is false btw...

I rather mean it is your opinion...

Joke put aside, developing side characters are not a bad thing on its own : it makes the world in which MC lives more alive... (if it were bad, Lord of the rings would be the worst story even told given the fact Frodo is MC and the time spent developing side characters like Aragorn, Rohan people, Minas Tirith people, and so on...)
The story is centered on MC by definition, but not the world in which she lives in...
Develop side characters is a choice neither good nor bad on its own... it only depends on how it is usful for the story about the MC...

Here we already have:
  • The little sister. She was "used" to show the effect of the special pills introduced in the game rather than having long and boring lines of dialogs explaining this effect. Good choice...
  • The second Barista in Coffee Shop. She was introduced as an easy fuck for the Coffee shop owner in order to put pressure on MC about the standard required to stay working for him... if MC stays, she must accept to be fucked sooner or later. If she does not accept, she will be fired (she feared that) and the owner still has a barista to fuck... Good...

Before telling it is "too much", I prefer give the dev the opportunity to "explain" us the role of the side characters introduced...

What do you think about that ?

Best regards.
The last update was 3 months ago, and let's be honest, it was weak. I'm not against new characters, but don't need to sexualize them as the MC, many of them don't even interest me. Now it feels like they are distracting us from the really interesting main path. They should complement the MC's story, not theirs own.
"Fashion Business" is good example of this, a bunch of different characters, but they almost all lead to a sexy scenes with the main character(except Melanie).

Reactions: MEMUAR and Priappus

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
With the updates so rare, how do you not forget what happened before and the intricate details of the game-world.
The other day I almost forgot the name of MC for Christs holly sake!

1686349889067.png

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi none300,

The last update was 3 months ago, and let's be honest, it was weak. I'm not against new characters, but don't need to sexualize them as the MC, many of them don't even interest me. Now it feels like they are distracting us from the really interesting main path. They should complement the MC's story, not theirs own.
It is not a matter of being honest or not : I have not doubt you to tell what you think and so do I.
I do not see last update to be weak.
No one can tell you are wrong thinking so, it is your opinion, but we can disagree on that matter... But, you present this alleged weakness as an objective fact while it is your opinion only, based on your tastes...
It is obviously your right to not like side characters to have "so much" content but that does not make the last update (an the game) weak though.
I like a lot the little sister sexual content and I hope to see more of her in the future... I do not find her content to be "weak"...

A little presentation about another example, the evil MILF in the Gym:
About the MILF in the Gym said:
The dev spent time to develop her alongside side characters in Gym. We do not know the dev's intentions with them (Gym side characters) but he proved (with the little sister and the second Barista) he knows he HAS TO explain WHY they are in the game and HOW they will influence MC : the dev seems to me to have an idea in mind about the Gym events...
I have no doubt the reasons they are in the game will be explained in due time... The fact we do not know those reasons yet does not mean those side characters are useless : only the dev knows...
The sex scenes including the Gym MILF are not among the hottest for me (I am not into MILFs after all) HOWEVER, storyline wise, I find this character not only interesting but downright fascinating : I like a lot her content... Thanks to the build-up already done about her, the MILF already proved to have low morals and a twisted mind for a long time... I really am eager to know how the dev will use the MILF : She may be used to help corrupt MC (make MC cross lines she may be unable to cross by herself) : there is a lot of possibilities (therefore a lot of potential here) and I am eager to know how the dev will relate her with MC again...
I even grew interested to have a prequel explaining how the MILF became so twisted...
Again, it is your right to not be as interested and optimistic as I am on this matter, of course...
"Fashion Business" is good example of this, a bunch of different characters, but they almost all lead to a sexy scenes with the main character(except Melanie).
Fashion business is a complete different game...
I played Fashion business to see if I can be interested and guess what ? I had the feeling MC there has not enough sex scenes...Strange, isn't it ?
MC in Business Fashion and MC of this game are very different, they have different personality (not the same set of moral principles), therefore a different story and a different pace to dive into corruption.
Here, the MC is a good girl (meant to become a slut) loving her boyfriend and trying to remain faithful to him... MC of Business Fashion is a bitch and a slut with no morals and no one to be faithfull to, it is obviously expexcted she is fucked sooner in her story than MC there... I expected her to "sink" more deeply than she did though...

On the other hand, it is also my taste (no one can be said to be wrong to disagree with me there), that I prefer by far twisted characters like the Gym MILF here (evily clever to the point to be scary) rather than a stupid bitch like the MC of Fashion business (stupid, because too full of herself)... Her stupidity is a turn off for me...

Best regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: aladefenix

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
Just wished the creator gave updates and progression rather than just new renders every week that don’t tell much about how the games going or storywise etc

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Just wished the creator gave updates and progression rather than just new renders every week that don’t tell much about how the games going or storywise etc
Hi rain675,

I can understand what you feel here... ;)
If I were the dev, I would not post weekly but, at shortest, every two weeks to have something significant to say...

The dev already said it in Discord he never leaks spoilers...
The pictures he posts just aim to give a glimpse to the parts of the story that will have content, I guess (Massage center, Gym, landlord house, Coffee shop, etc.)
And it is enough to show the game development is progressing... i am used to it now...

When news must be said, he also use his weekly posts to tell it...

I accepted that way to deal with reporting despite, as I said, if I was in charge of the work, I would not do it that way.

Best regards.

Reactions: rain675

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
I am not in the habit of bashing game supporters, but there are some idiots in this thread who seemingly enjoy how the game is proceeding with its complete disregard of the MC. It makes me wonder if they are the actual dev just trolling on here, and hiding from the shame of using his own account to post and react...or if they were truly born feet first. Because some idiots are so defensive that somehow they found a way to stretch the last update into 1 hour of gameplay content. In fact, these are the exact words the dev has used on a patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...which is complete bullshit and unless these supporters are parrots who play this is slow motion (not a normal gameplay speed), it strengthens my theory that maybe the dev is trolling with multiple accounts. Of course people deserve their own opinion, but some bullshit is just too much to swallow:
To be honest I don't even remember the last update well and I'm just playing for the visuals and NTR.
But in the long run it seems like it's going to be a milker for sure and MC will be banged the first time way latter than I exptected, let alone gangbanged, impregnated or whatever. She was almost penetrated in v04 or v03 which I though was promising, but then the ramping up of sexual tensions was lost when the dev noticed how popular the game is becoming.

Slow burning w/o milking (i.e. delays in release, unclear release schedules, slowdown over the long run) is fine by me, but it appears this game will have both soon (if not yet)

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Three updates a year and the fact that there was an aggressive stance from the dev when I did follow for a bit, they didn't like the criticism, but when you take peoples money you should be more understanding. There's lots of fluff in there too, pointless animation and voicing nonsense, the sex scenes are mundane. But thats all my opinion. The valid gripe is the sheer lack of content.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
That's fair. I reckon if the MC doesn't get fucked in the next update, a lot of people will drop the game. Let's see what happens.
You'd think they would. Even if she does it'll be brief and a letdown, at worst it'll end just as it happens. Either way the next update will be out Christmas or even later, as far as i know this update isn't finished and even when it is it'll be more than a week until they throw it out, they also have to climb a mountain to send it out to the adoring masses?

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I am not in the habit of bashing game supporters, but there are some idiots in this thread who seemingly enjoy how the game is proceeding with its complete disregard of the MC. It makes me wonder if they are the actual dev just trolling on here, and hiding from the shame of using his own account to post and react...or if they were truly born feet first. Because some idiots are so defensive that somehow they found a way to stretch the last update into 1 hour of gameplay content. In fact, these are the exact words the dev has used on a patreon post...which is complete bullshit and unless these supporters are parrots who play this is slow motion (not a normal gameplay speed), it strengthens my theory that maybe the dev is trolling with multiple accounts. Of course people deserve their own opinion, but some bullshit is just too much to swallow:
Hey royalbordeaux,

supporters [...] who seemingly enjoy how the game is proceeding with its complete disregard of the MC.
Among other people who I guess it's for, this description seems to relate to me too... Even if I don't think MC is disregarded in the game though... but... * facepalm *...

I am not in the habit of bashing game supporters, but there are some idiots in this thread who seemingly enjoy how the game is proceeding with its complete disregard of the MC.
It is disappointing... I thought that you had enough dignity to remain respectful... But you showed your true color... Insulting (by calling idiots) those who do not think like you...
By saying that, you leave no doubt : those who like the content (enjoy how the game is proceeding) can only be idiots for you...
What you say here is detestable and pathetic because insulting...
I never insulted you, dude ! I never will, you show here you're not worth it...

By the way, If you have something to tell to people like me who defend the game (not more than we think it deserves), tell us directly without cowardly hiding behind a facade where you fake to speak to no one in particular.
Don't act childish...
When I have something to say to people here, I speak to them directly without lame red herring... As I do now with you...

Another point, the two last updates lasted an hour for me too when I read ALL lines without skipping any of them... I usually need 1 sec on average per two full lines...
Don't tell me you do not skip content, I would not believe you : physics is against you and above all, what you say about the lack of quality of the content, speaks for you... :p
But perhaps you can try to convince the dev (or any dev here you want about his/her game), when he evaluates the gameplay duration of an update, to take into account those who skip parts of the content he spent time to make... :p:LOL:

All you can come up with is calling idiots people who don't think like you or trying to instill doubt that the dev is using multiple accounts? :LOL:
Contrary to what you seem to believe (facts show you know knothing...), on Patreon and Discord, the dev leaves no doubt to be proud of what he does... :p
So much arrogance from you... So pathetic... :poop:

If this game does not suit you, no problem, no one is forcing you to wait for it or play it... But to say those who feels entertained are idiots as if only YOUR point of view is the good one... * facepalm *
It is always fascinating how people like you can waste time on things they don't like... Is it so funny bashing others' work ? For me, it is a childish behavior...

Of course people deserve their own opinion, but some bullshit is just too much to swallow
Nice try but nothing someone says before the word "but" really counts :p... I don't believe you here... And saying this right after calling idiots those who like the content made so far in this game is enough a proof you lie here...

You are not the good guy here whose opinion should be followed...

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes